Chapter 54

ling song: you can't do this, you should communicate more with your peers.

wen yuanchu: well, my cousin is a few years older than me, and i asked them about the candied fruit you want to eat, and said that the day they left, take me to buy it and buy you fresh ones.

ling song: thank you dad! daddy you're so nice! also help me thank grandpa for them!

wen yuanchu: ...

wen yuanchu: go to bed early, next time i have a chance to take you here to play.

wen yuanchu: as i said before, ginkgo biloba, you have to pay me back.

ling song: good dad!

wen yuanchu ignored him again.

ling song threw a few connotationless memes past, seeing that wen yuanchu did not give a reaction, he felt very weak and continued to harass others.

but wechat sent a circle, most people are learning, only lin qiuyi replied to him.

lin qiuyi sent a picture over and took a picture of a page in a historical reference book, which was a court portrait of ling song's predecessor.

at first glance, ling song also thought that he had seen a ghost, and he was so shocked that he almost threw away his mobile phone.

lin qiuyi: i found that the last emperor of the cheng dynasty not only had the same name as you, but this portrait that was said to have been handed down was quite similar to you, and i turned over the yong'an emperor benji and found that this little emperor was quite funny, and his personality was also a bit similar to yours.

ling song: ...

congratulations on the correct answer, not only is the reincarnation of the yong'an emperor, but also himself.

ling song stared at the portrait for a while and sucked in his nose.

he left such a only portrait in his previous life, which was painted on the day of his seventeenth birthday, and the painter was a famous artist specially found for him by the regent.

fortunately, the paintings at that time were not the realistic style of the present, or they were not just a bit like, but they were exactly the same.

that's what it is.

lin qiuyi sent another picture, which was taken in a section of his own history.

lin qiuyi: for example, in this passage, it is said that the yong'an emperor learned from others to play with the regent to play a cup of wine to release the military power, and the result would only be to cry and say that he was afraid, and even enwei and shi could not get it, is this not more for the regent not to pay attention to him? he's really interesting, i don't return the military power to him, do you say that he wants to drive people away, or is he actually reluctant to let people go?

ling song: ...

he didn't know what to say, and he couldn't tell anyone at all.

at that time, he was really afraid, afraid that without the regent, he would once again witness the tragic death of his relatives and the destruction of his family.

but at that time all the people around him said that sooner or later the sword in the hands of the regent would be pointed at him, and it was those who pushed him and forced him to deal with the regent.

the regent was not wrong, he was a weak, incompetent, opinionless waste.

after that time, he completely offended the regent.

so in the end, a glass of poisoned wine sent by the regent ended his life.

ling song was a little sad.

he didn't want to reminisce about these unpleasant past events.

lin qiuyi: i suspect that the yong'an emperor and the regent have a leg.

ling song: ??? you're kidding.

lin qiuyi: i don't, i'm serious, if the regent wants to seize power, he has a hundred ways, then it will be the last year of the dynasty, what is the change of dynasty, he is always more convincing to be an emperor than the rebel army to seize the throne, but do you see him moving the emperor? not only did he not conscientiously help the emperor manage the government, but he was comparable to a sage.

lin qiuyi: moreover, when the regent died in his twenties, in ancient times, they were all older leftover men, and there was no one with a wife and half a concubine, which was not very suspicious?

ling song: when you wake up, emperor yong'an was poisoned by him.

ling song: as for him not marrying a wife, maybe he can't?

lin qiuyi: you drilled under the bed? know people can't do it? the poisoned wine was not sent by the regent himself, maybe someone else was pretending to be him?

ling song was stunned.

is this possible?

impossible.

at that time, the regent not only controlled the government, he also controlled the entire palace, without his acquiescence, it was impossible for the poisoned wine to be sent to the xingqing palace.

absolutely not.

thinking of this, ling song's heart was even more unpleasant.

he leaned into the quilt and didn't want to pay attention to lin qiuyi anymore.

but lin qiuyi persevered, trying to convince him to believe his point of view.

lin qiuyi: is my suspicion very reasonable? maybe the yong'an emperor and the regent are a pair of miserable mandarin ducks who have been misunderstood by the world, alas, really pitiful.

ling song: ... your brain is so big, why don't you write, "dacheng secret history" to see more of you?

lin qiuyi: shocked .jpg

lin qiuyi: have you even seen "the secret history of dacheng"?

lin qiuyi: although the book is a bit ridiculous, it is not unreasonable, the emperor hehe who married the man is a well-known, gay this thing, it will be inherited, maybe the yong'an emperor is also it, hee-hee.

ling song knew that although he had not yet begun to learn biology, some simple things would occasionally be listened to in class because it was interesting.

but what lin qiuyi said, he didn't believe it at all.

ling song: to remind you, the later emperors of dacheng, including the yong'an emperor, are all descendants of xi he's younger brother, how can they be inherited? hee and emperor his father or the stallion who gave birth to dozens of children why don't you say?

lin qiuyi: why are you so annoying, i said yes!

i see that you are using strong words.

ling song was completely too lazy to take care of her.

to speak of it, i blame his old ancestor.

because the famous emperor of the jilao, the emperor of the dacheng dynasty, was killed, even if the harem was three thousand, the wives and concubines and children were in groups, they could not escape being suspected of having an affair with a certain general, a minister, a nobleman, a bodyguard, and a eunuch.

he, the last emperor who did not marry a wife until his death, was even more the hardest hit area of fornication.

miserable.

it's miserable.

it was miserable.

ling song had no complaint in his stomach and went to harass wen yuanchu.