Chapter 28

he was indeed influenced by the nonsense in the "secret history of dacheng" and the tieba post.

think of something out of the ordinary.

wen yuanchu did not ask again: "finish these problems, and take another day off today."

ling song was surprised: "really? "well, it's

just a day, it doesn't delay anything."

ling song gathered his spirits and finished wen yuan's initial topic.

wen yuanchu corrected him and explained the wrong question again.

"let's do it today, go to bed and lie down for a while when you're tired."

ling song stretched his waist and looked up at wen yuanchu, who had already stood up.

being stared at by ling song, wen yuanchu raised an eyebrow.

ling song rolled his eyes uncomfortably, remembering the love words that the man in the dream said that made him blush, so embarrassed that he didn't know where to put his hands and feet.

wen yuanchu: "what are you thinking?"

ling song laughed and asked, "what did you talk about with me yesterday... the post, you saw it, right? "

hmm."

"you see why you didn't ask someone to delete it earlier?"

wen yuanchu didn't think so: "i don't care."

...... don't you care if they say strange things that are messy? "it's

not all fake, either."

ling song was stunned.

"you did have ideas about me before, wrote me love letters, and confessed to my face."

wen yuan did not blush at the beginning of the half.

ling song almost didn't get out of his chair.

"wait, i said it earlier, i don't remember the previous things, why do you bring the old things back up?"

wen yuanchu's cold face: "just tell you." what

does this man mean???

ling song held out his hand in the direction of the door: "you go, numb a little."

wen yuanchu walked to the door, and before leaving, finally reminded him: "don't sleep because of this kind of thing, don't think too much."

ling song refused to admit, "i didn't, it was you who thought too much."

wen yuanchu didn't say much more: "rest well today, i'll come tomorrow."

ling song lay back in bed.

ling chaochao threw his tongue at him, turned and ran.

ling song is humming, stinky little devil, not at all cute when he was a child in his previous life.

he was a little weak-minded, although it was not he who caused the destruction that annoyed wen yuanchu, but wen yuanchu did not know it.

holding the phone for a while, ling song sent a wechat message to the past.

ling song: did i break your ginkgo biloba specimen before? i've heard what chao chao said.

wen yuanchu: hmm.

ling song: well, what do you mean, i heard that you are so angry? are you so stingy? i'll pay you a piece.

wen yuanchu: there are no ginkgo trees in haicheng.

ling song: where did your specimen come from?

after that, wen yuanchu did not return again, and ling song inexplicably and boredly swiped his mobile phone back and forth.

after a full ten minutes, another one was sent over there.

wen yuanchu: the forbidden city, in the backyard of the xingqing palace, picked up.

ling song was stunned.

in an instant, his mind flashed through many sporadic past events of his previous life.

in the second year of his reign, he complained to people about the sleeping quarters. the court was empty, looking at the depression, and the regent proposed to him that he could plant some flowers and plants that were easy to feed, and then he came to be interested and planted the ginkgo tree by himself.

he would often drink tea and rest under the tree, and by the time he died, the tree was very lush and lush.

is the tree really still there?

ling song: you have been to the forbidden city, when did you go?

wen yuanchu: a few years ago.

ling song: ... fun?

wen yuanchu: it's quite lively.

in the past, the most strictly regulated heavenly land, now you can buy a ticket to enter, can it not be lively?

thinking of this, ling song was a little uncomfortable.

ling song: the leaves that you pick up at random are also so precious?

wen yuanchu: good looking.

ling song: is it your avatar?

wen yuanchu: hmm.

it's average, i don't see where it's particularly good-looking.

ling song was incomprehensible.

never mind.

ling song: next time i will go, i will pick up another piece and return it to you.

wen yuanchu: okay.

chapter 16: the tube is too wide

after the long vacation, i began to go to and from school step by step every day.