Chapter 23

ling song took the milk tea and was not embarrassed.

he obediently admitted his mistake: "i am not angry with you, i am not right first, i did not ask your preferences, i made my own initiative to help you match with others." "but don't

you really think about lin qiuyi?" i really think she's pretty good.

wen yuanchu sat down, did not make a sound, and there were more indescribable emotions in his eyes.

ling song was inexplicably encouraged, and smiled pleasantly: "i said nonsense, you don't want to, you don't want to, it has nothing to do with me." "you

can't fall in love early."

???

wen yuanchu reminded him in a deep voice, "i can't, and neither can you." all

right.

four hundred years ago, seventeen-year-old children could run all over the place.

four hundred years later, at the age of seventeen, i talked about love and said that love is called early love.

"if you secretly fall in love early, i'll tell my uncle and aunt."

ling song choked, "why do you still learn from others to make small reports?" "i'm

good for you."

ling song was very angry.

although he did not want to fall in love early, he could be threatened, how could he be so upset?

if the previous generation dared to threaten him like this, he would have been dragged out by him to feed the dogs.

no, the prince regent dared to threaten him in this way.

this man was as nasty as the prince regent.

"you obey, and i'll buy you good food every day from now on."

ling song said angrily, "i have money, i don't need you to buy it." "you know what's

delicious?"

...... he really didn't know that there were so many new things he hadn't tasted.

all right.

ling song solemnly declared: "i really don't plan to fall in love early, you don't talk to my parents." "

hmm."

chapter 13: the enemy

playing until noon, the group went to eat a cheap hot pot and then went to the movie theater.

ling song watched the movie for the first time and was very excited.

wen yuanchu bought him coke and popcorn.

he took a mouthful of popcorn into his mouth and bit it loudly.

when queuing for tickets, lin qiuyi, who was standing behind him, whispered to him: "ling song, your snacks were all bought by wen yuanchu, right?"

"yeah, are you going to eat it?" ling song didn't feel wrong at half a point, and generously sent popcorn to her to share.

lin qiuyi's face was full of words.

"no thanks."

"you keep it for yourself, eat more."

without eating and pulling down, he alone could not eat enough.

ling song's ticket and wen yuanchu's were next to each other.

after sitting down, he looked left and right, amazed.