Chapter 53

ling song was stunned: "where to go?"

"beijing, my aunt has passed away, and our whole family is going to go back, a plane in a while."

ling song didn't know what to say for a moment, and half a day he held out a sentence: "mourning." "i'm

not here these days, you read the book yourself."

wen yuanchu opened his textbooks and reference books one by one, and gave him the content for him to learn by himself: "every night, i take pictures of the topics i have done and send them to me.

ling song immediately shut up.

you can go.

wen yuanchu reminded him again: "don't be lazy.

ling song didn't answer the phone, he felt uncomfortable in his heart, he didn't forget that the two of them were still in the cold war, this person inexplicably ignored him, without a word of apology.

and he was going to go now, and after a few days, the ghost shadow could not be seen.

"ling song?"

ling song's eyelashes trembled, and he muttered, "why do you care about me so much, you don't want to pay attention to me anyway." he actually wanted

to lose his temper, but he was a little instinctively instigated by wen yuanchu, so he held back.

after a moment of silence, wen yuanchu raised his hand and touched his dog's head.

ling song frowned and stepped back: "what to do?" don't touch it.

wen yuanchu sat down and looked at him head-on: "today is my mistake, i apologize to you, i'm sorry." his tone was

too serious, and ling song was suddenly out of breath.

this man really was, as if he had become the one who made a fuss for no reason.

"wen yuanchu,...... how can you be like a few awkward little girls, those girls are not as stingy as you. "well, it's

my fault."

ling song waved his hand, "forget it, magnanimity, don't bother with you." angry

with this man, sooner or later he will have a short life.

he wanted to live another five hundred years.

wen yuanchu breathed a sigh of relief and reminded him again: "books still have to be read, exercises must also be done, and you can't relax."

ling song brushed his face away, he didn't hear.

"i'm going to beijing and bringing you some specialties, what do you want?"

ling song thought about it reluctantly and said, "there is a candied fruit shop near guozijian, very famous, i heard that it has been open for more than six hundred years, i want to try it."

he had only tasted the candied fruit of that house once in his previous life, or xiao dezi went out of the palace to secretly buy it for him, and was later discovered by the regent, and the dead ghost ignored his intercession and forced xiao dezi to punish him with twenty plates.

therefore, the dead ghost regent is really not pleasing at all.

wen yuanchu: "more than six hundred years is just a gimmick, that shop is borrowed from the name of the former shop, not really opened for six hundred years."

"i don't care, i'm going to eat."

"okay, i'll buy it for you."

ling song was satisfied, compared to that dead ghost, wen yuanchu was indeed much better at talking.

after that, wen yuanchu told him a bunch of no-nos, and when he left, ling song asked him: "do you want to go by plane?" "well, it's

a plane."

ling song was envious in his heart, he also wanted to fly, what it felt like to fly into the sky, he had never tried it.

wen yuanchu probably saw what he was thinking and said, "when your grades catch up, i will go out with you to play and take a plane."

ling song was finally coaxed to be happy.

"then you go early and come back early, don't forget my preserves."

"okay."

after wen yuanchu left, ling song really listened to him and read books to do the problems himself.

but after an hour of persistence, i still felt bored.

since he came to this place, he has always been accompanied by wen yuanchu, and he can't see anyone at once, and he is still quite unaccustomed.

ling song felt that this was not good, very bad.

he was too dependent on wen yuanchu.

...... It's like relying on the regent in the previous life.

Obviously, he had a master and a wife, but every time, the first thing that came to mind was still the regent.

Even if the regent is in charge of him all the time, it is not good for him.

In the words of the people here, he may be a shaker.

Ling Song sighed.

Little by little, his head fell on the desk, and Ling Song closed his eyes.

The dreams are all shadows of the same person.

After two days, without Wen Yuanchu's gaze, Ling Song's learning efficiency plummeted, and he was absent-minded at school during the day, and when he returned home at night, he was even more reluctant to read.

The exercises were also too lazy to do, and I copied the answers casually, took a photo and sent it to Wen Yuanchu to perfunctory him, even if it was a problem.

Wen Yuanchu: What you wrote is exactly the same as the reference answer, and there is no process of solving the problem.

Ling Song: You nonsense, I didn't copy the answer, I just omitted the steps.

Wen Yuanchu: Weak heart, I haven't said that you copied it, you don't confess yourself.

Ling Song: ...

Ling Song: Lonely late at night, lonely and sleepless, no intention of studying, begging my father to let me go.

Wen Yuanchu: I don't want to do it, I should give you a holiday in these two days.

ling song: wow, thank you dad, mo mo da ~

ling song: launch love .jpg

wen yuanchu: don't learn from others to publish love bags.

ling song: this is the cub's love and care for the old father, don't misunderstand the father!

wen yuanchu: ... no mistake.

oh.

no mistake.

wen yuanchu: if you don't want to study, go to bed early, don't play with your mobile phone, you have to go to school tomorrow.

wen yuanchu: obedient.

it was only nine o'clock, where ling song could sleep, he rolled around twice on the bed, continuing to care for his old father.

ling song: is your aunt's aftermath done? how many relatives do you have over there? where do you live?

wen yuanchu: after the day is buried, my aunt's family has a cousin, who has moved abroad, and will go back to her aunt after the funeral, and the little grandfather's family has two cousins, and my parents and i now live in the little grandfather's house.

ling song: there are no brothers and sisters who are about the same age as you? no one to play with you?

wen yuanchu: i don't like to play with people, it's not interesting.

ling song was speechless, the stuffy gourd was really a stuffy gourd, living more dull than his unearthed cultural relics.