Chapter 19

...... let me tell him.

after school, ling song rubbed his bag and did not rush to leave.

wen yuanchu helped him finish the exercises he had done in the previous class, reminding him: "go back, eat dinner early, and continue the class in the evening."

ling song hummed, "tomorrow the day after tomorrow it will be a weekend, can't i take a break on friday night?" "you

want to rest?"

"no?"

wen yuanchu ticked out a few questions and changed his mouth: "then i can't go tonight, you can finish these ten questions, tomorrow i will go to you to change."

ling song originally did not think that he would agree, and when he heard him say this, he suddenly did not know how to answer the call.

wen yuanchu looked at him.

after looking at each other for three seconds, ling song uncomfortably opened his eyes.

he cleared his throat and said, "wen yuanchu."

wen yuanchu did not say a word.

...... why don't you go to the provincial training camp?

"why go?"

"isn't it good to guarantee college?"

"i can't guarantee it, i can get into a good university, if you can't keep up with the progress, you can only repeat the grade."

ling song's heart was troubled.

that's right, but how much he owes this man a favor.

"teacher ma said, help me find someone else to make up for me, my parents want to know that you don't go to the training, and they certainly won't agree..."

"i don't go to the training, it has nothing to do with you."

wen yuanchu shook his head slightly: "i don't like to be restrained, closed training is not interesting, you don't have to have a burden, i am not right, i should not use you in front of the teacher as an excuse, i will make it clear to the teacher."

"really?"

"really."

ling song breathed a sigh of relief.

oh.

it's just not about him.

otherwise he would have done something wrong to bring calamity to the country and the people.

"but how to say, you also helped me, go away, i invite you to eat ice cream."

cold drink shop opposite the school.

ling song ordered four double balls in one breath, two for him and two for wen yuanchu.

"how's it going? am i generous? ling song smiled and giggled.

wen yuanchu frowned: "do you invite me to eat, or do you want to eat it yourself?" "is

there a difference?"

...... you eat less. the

ling song brothers patted wen yuanchu's shoulder well: "i found out today that ai qing is really a very good person." "where's

good?"

"everywhere is good." ling song gave a thumbs up.

wen yuanchu, who had been given a good man card, silently raised his hand and brushed away his claws on his shoulders.

chapter 11: hate him

at night.

ling song was lying on the bed with people sending wechat.