Chapter 47

wen yuanchu flicked the corner of his lips: "i can also play chess, if you like, i can also accompany you to play."

ling song was stunned, and then smiled: "really? so will you let me? "i

let you, you win, will you be happy?"

stared at by wen yuanchu's black and white eyes, ling song thought about it and skimmed his lips: "also, it is not interesting to win like that."

wen yuanchu did not say anything more.

the dishes they ordered were already on the table, and the milky white soup in the copper pot was bubbling and bubbling, and the aroma was overflowing.

ling song sucked in his nose: "it's this smell."

wen yuanchu blanched a slice of lamb, dipped it in the ingredients, and put it in his bowl.

ling song smiled and bent his eyes, "thank you yuanchu daddy." wen yuanchu continued

to blanch him.

after eating a hot pot, it was already past nine o'clock.

ling song held his round stomach and walked against the wall.

when wen yuanchu went to get a bicycle, he crouched on the side of the street in front of the store, his eyes turning around, looking at the bustling and lively night view of the city in this era.

in his opinion, in four hundred years, except for more people, it is really better to be anywhere.

someone was selling sugar gourds at the entrance of the park across the street, ling song licked his lips, and wen yuanchu had already helped the car over, reminding him to get into the car.

ling song raised his head and nuzzled his mouth: "father yuanchu, i want to eat sugar gourd, can you go and buy it for me?"

wen yuanchu looked in the direction of his line of sight and asked him, "can you still eat sugar gourd?" didn't you just say that you have to vomit when you eat again? ling song insisted: "the

sugar gourd is a sugar gourd, and it should be okay to stuff one down."

wen yuanchu stopped the car and told him to wait a while and cross the road.

ling song was still crouching on the side of the street, staring at wen yuanchu's tall and firm back in the traffic, and his mind ran away again in a trance.

his predecessors had been trapped in the palace all their lives, especially after he ascended the throne, it was rare to go out of the palace gate, and every time he left the palace, the janissaries opened the way, hugged before and after, and never really enjoyed with the people.

he had actually been trying to taste the smell of the sugar gourds held by the children on the street, and he had mentioned it to the regent.

but the prince regent said no.

there's no reason, it just can't.

every time the prince regent refused his request, he rarely gave him a reason.

no matter how soft and hard he trimmed, he couldn't make the regent change his mind.

every time, it's the same.

ling song lowered his head, a little depressed.

how could he remember the dead ghost again.

it was precisely because when wen yuanchu fought with people before, that too fierce eye expression was too similar to wen che, which made him feel palpitations and grumpy.

when ling song was thinking wildly, wen yuanchu had already returned, holding the sugar gourd in his hand, stopping in front of him and holding out his hand.

"get up."

ling song looked up, wen yuanchu's expressionless face was particularly soft in the light, and he was looking at him.

his heart seemed to be caught by something at that moment, and the strange sour feeling spread silently.

putting his hand on it, with the strength of wen yuanchu's hand, ling song stood up slowly, and took a step forward, almost falling into wen yuanchu's arms.

he stood without a look, a hippie smile.

"this sugar gourd is so big!"

"well, here you are."

ling song took a bite, the outside was particularly sweet, and the hawthorn inside was quite sour.

he just happened to eat it, and he could eat this.

the good things were about to be shared, and ling song held up the half-bitten hawthorn to wen yuanchu: "taste it for you, it's delicious."

wen yuanchu: "..."

seeing the disgust in his eyes, ling song reacted to this, his bite was full of tooth marks on the hawthorn, wen yuanchu he did not dislike it...

for a moment of embarrassment, he quickly turned the bamboo skewer and took the other end to wen yuanchu's mouth: "then you bite from this side, i haven't bitten it, taste it."

wen yuanchu glanced at him and took a complete bite of the hawthorn he had just chewed half of into his mouth.

under ling song's surprised gaze, he calmly chewed it.

"it was ok."

ling song silently swallowed the voice.

...... it was full of his saliva.

forget it, wen yuanchu didn't say it, he still didn't want to mention it.

the two of them finished eating a bunch of sugar gourds on the side of the road, and ling song's hands were full of dissolved sugar water, sticky and answered.

wen yuanchu went to the roadside shop to buy a bottle of mineral water and asked ling song to wash his hands.

then he took out a tissue, grabbed his hand, and wiped him clean.

ling song stared at wen yuanchu's low-hanging eyelashes, a little stunned.

wen yuanchu took care of him as a three-year-old child.

can he wipe his hands himself?

the words came to the lips, but in the end they did not say them.

ling song thought to himself, he actually enjoyed it a bit.

no one had served him like this for a long time, especially wen yuanchu, who still had the same face as the regent.

wen yuanchu threw away the garbage and reminded ling song: "get in the car, go back."

ling song waved his hand: "go away, just full, hold up uncomfortably, digestion and digestion." wen

yuanchu did not object.

he held the car, ling song followed him, took a few steps and turned his back and walked backwards.

"you go inside." wen yuanchu reminded him.

"what's going on?"

"there are a lot of cars outside, pay attention."

understanding wen yuanchu's meaning, ling song giggled and changed to the side of the sidewalk, and did not forget to praise him: "father yuanchu is really a good father who cares about cubs."

...... cubs? ling song's face was

not red and his heart did not beat: "you are daddy, of course i am a cub."

anyway, those girls also called it that, better than calling him a girl.

wen yuanchu raised his hand, and without waiting for ling song's reaction, tapped it on his forehead: "nonsense."

ling song covered the place where he had knocked on with both hands and complained vaguely, "what are you doing?"