Chapter 41

he quietly shook ling song's hand and carefully tightened it.

the next two days were weekends.

ling song was recuperating at home, and he hadn't even been out of the door again, and wen yuanchu still came to give him a make-up lesson.

he has started high school math, and physics has been taught for a semester.

ling song's self-confidence increased greatly, and in the next cycle of the middle school examination, he set a goal for himself, and the total score was two hundred.

when he first heard him say this, his parents and sisters-in-law did not dare to believe it, and they also tried to persuade him not to push himself too hard.

after all, his total score in the last monthly test has not yet passed one hundred and five, even if the full score of the mid-term examination number of english and three subjects is one hundred and two, it is not a simple thing to increase by fifty points.

later, wen yuanchu assured them that ling song could do it, and they would believe it.

they did not believe in ling song, but they believed very much in wen yuanchu.

ling song was very indignant because of this: "why did i say that i could pass the exam, and my parents all had a bragging expression?" do you look down on me so much?

wen yuanchu comforted him: "you got the exam first, let them be stunned, isn't it good?"

ling song hummed a few times and asked him, "do you really believe that i can pass the exam?" "you

think you won't pass?"

of course not!

"i'm sure i'll get it."

ling song was full of confidence.

wen yuanchu nodded: "the total score of the midterm exam is two hundred, i invite you to eat the one i said last time, charcoal copper hot pot."

ling song was suddenly very embarrassed, wen yuanchu gave him make-up lessons, and always rewarded him, he did not even give make-up lesson fees, as if he had been taking advantage of wen yuanchu.

ling song patted his chest: "this time i invite you, when i pass the two-hundred-point test, i will invite you to a big dinner."

wen yuanchu did not argue with him: "good."

but before that, there was another thing.

"wen yuanchu, did you write the review that the director of education said?"

wen yuanchu coughed softly: "written." ling song's

eyes lit up: "how did you write it?" copy it for me? "you

can't copy it, you have to read it in public, you write it yourself."

ling song skimmed his lips: "i can't write, you help me write, don't write the same as yours, i'd rather do ten more questions."

wen yuanchu thought about it and said, "yes, i will help you write, and you will do ten more physics problems."

ling song: "..."

he didn't, he said casually.

but wen yuanchu did not give him the opportunity to repent, opened the exercise book, checked ten fill-in-the-blank questions out, and let him finish it in half an hour.

he himself picked up a pen and began to write a second review.

ling song was reluctant, forget it...

half an hour later, ling song threw away his pen: "finished writing."

wen yuanchu helped him finish the review and handed it to him.

nonsense throughout.

he was a little unhappy: "why admit the mistake, it was originally that jiang yiming's mouth owed, shouldn't i beat him?" wen yuanchu's

black and white eyes looked at him: "then what do you want?" hard to carry without writing a review?

...... i can't afford to lose this man. wen yuanchu reminded

him: "there is nothing to be ashamed of, no one will listen carefully to what you have written, just go through the motions." ling song was

still not happy.

skimming his face, he said, "consider it." "

early monday morning, morning meeting.

one by one, they came to power.

wen yuanchu was the first.

hearing that the director of teaching named wen yuanchu to go up to the review, there was a commotion in the student team.

zhang yang whispered to ling song: "wen yuanchu used to be an excellent student representative to make a speech, and this is the first time to review this in public, he is more humiliated than you." ling song was

inexplicably weak-hearted.

just see wen yuanchu walk on the stage, calmly and calmly read the review.

his review was similar to the one he wrote to ling song, and his attitude of admitting mistakes was very sincere.

ling song knew for the first time that wen yuanchu's face could be so thick.

but he was still not happy.

if they haven't done anything wrong, they shouldn't admit it.

the second turn was jiang yiming.

this review is read with a stumbling sound, the preface does not match the afterword, and the tone is still obviously unconvinced.

and avoid the important and light, only said that he should not spread the privacy of his classmates, and did not admit that he was spreading rumors.

ling song was already holding back the fire, and it was even more angry to hear this.

when it was his turn to take the stage, he stood in front of the microphone, hesitated for three seconds, and put away the review that wen yuanchu had written for him.

"i am ling song of the second class of high school, on the day of the sports meeting, i and my table mate wen yuanchu did beat jiang yiming, the sports committee, causing a bad impact in the public, and was asked by the teacher to write a review, i reflected on it for so many days, deeply realized my mistakes, this matter is not right, we are not well considered, we should not beat people in public, we should pull jiang yiming to no one's place and beat him again."

there was an uproar in the audience.

wen yuanchu furrowed his brows.

"i've been thinking about it for the past few days, when i meet someone like jiang yiming who has a small mouth and a small heart, who has no ability but is jealous of someone who is stronger than him, and who is behind all kinds of yin and yang weird qi and engages in small actions, in addition to beating him up, there is no other better way to deal with him."

"when i think about it, i still think that beating him will make him a long lesson, and deal with civilized people with civilized people, but to deal with barbarians like jiang yiming, who bully the soft and afraid of hard, of course, you have to rely on your fists to speak, he can't speak human words or understand people's words at all, only his fists can make him remember for a long time, and the next time he talks nonsense, i will beat him."

"i was really wrong, my mistake was to beat him and not pick a place on a day, but i happened to be seen by the teacher, and i thought i was unlucky."

"i was wrong, but next time i dare."

before ling song finished speaking, the teacher who rushed to the stage had cut off the power of the microphone.

he didn't care, he said almost everything he should have said anyway.

joyfully!

after the morning meeting, ling song was called to the classroom office alone to be criticized.