Chapter 52

there is no solid evidence, and it cannot be criticized with the same fanfare as boys and girls fall in love.

the director of teaching held his breath a little, and changed the tone of the vice-tone to educate them: "in the end, you have a number in your own heart, you refuse to admit that i can't take you, although i am a few rounds older than you, i don't understand anything, and i don't think that two boys will fall down together, like boys or girls, this is your own business, but you have to be responsible for yourself, you are still young, and now you can focus on your studies. falling in love, at least until after college.

wen yuanchu was taught with an open heart: "teacher zhang rest assured, we have a number in mind and will not let you down."

ling song: "??? wait

, they're really not in love!

finally, the director of the teaching showed great compassion, waved his hand and let them enter the school gate, leaving the other two unlucky ones alone for the parents.

when wen yuanchu stopped, ling song stood next to him and muttered and complained: "you said that the director of teaching is not old and dizzy, we are both men, how can he not believe that i am in love with you?" and you, what does that last sentence mean? how does it sound like admitting that we both have a leg.

wen yuanchu ignored him and lowered his head to lock the car.

ling song reached out and poked his arm: "wen yuanchu, you have a word." "there's

nothing to say." wen yuanchu muffled a sentence.

"why is there nothing to say? don't you think the director of education is very unreasonable?

wen yuanchu stood up straight, looked at him, and could not see any emotion in his eyes: "boys and boys can have fallen in love, and it is normal for the director of education to be suspicious."

ling song choked.

it is also the same reason, his family's ancestors were emperors, they all married a male queen, and their names have been passed down through the ages.

men and men can do it.

"and you did like me before and confessed to me."

not again.

ling song was afraid that wen yuanchu would mention this matter, and suddenly a head two big: "i said that it was me..."

"young and ignorant," wen yuanchu continued his words, "you are also quite young and ignorant now." dropping

this sentence, wen yuanchu turned and walked in the direction of the teaching building.

ling song chased after him breathlessly.

"hey, wen yuanchu, what do you mean?" you make it clear to me, how come i am young and ignorant?

"don't ignore me."

"if you ignore me, i will never pay any more attention to you, and i will break off my friendship with you."

wen yuanchu stopped and looked sideways at him.

ling song was stunned.

wen yuanchu's hand tapped on his forehead.

ling song frowned, "what are you doing knocking on my forehead again?"

"only kindergarten children say that they will break off friends, and you still say that you are not young and ignorant?"

ling song was speechless.

being squeezed by wen yuanchu's three words and two words, he was a little embarrassed.

he muttered in frustration, "then i will not take your car in the future, so as not to be misunderstood." "not

necessarily."

wen yuanchu said: "you can ask yourself if you have no shame, and you don't care what others think." but he was

weak-hearted.

ling song did not dare to say.

he didn't know why, he was just weak-minded.

...... wen yuanchu, do you really not care about being misunderstood by teachers and being ridiculed by classmates? there are

even evil words and evil words of people like jiang yiming.

"why should i care? what do other people think about me? wen yuanchu's

voice was slightly cold.

he ignored ling song any longer and went to the teaching building first.

for the rest of the day, neither of them had spoken much.

it's like being in the cold war.

in the afternoon self-study class, zhang yang passed a note to ling song.

[girlfriend, did you quarrel with wen yuanchu?] you're upsetting him again? 【

nonsense.】 so

why are you so silent today? i didn't hear you coddle him, daddy is not used to it.

ling song: "..."

when did he lie to wen yuanchu?"

[i heard that you were caught by the director of teaching with wang haiming today?] what

a traitor, will not talk to you, we are innocent! 】 】

】【sigh.】

after ten minutes, zhang yang sent a note again.

[no wonder wen yuanchu ignored you.] 】

???

i don't even know what kind of illness he has committed today, do you even know?

so why did wen yuanchu ignore him?

ling song peeked at wen yuanchu beside him.

this man was holding a pen in his hand, not doing his homework, and he was wandering.

hey?

wen yuan's original intention was absent-minded.

on the eightieth day after he returned, he said he didn't want to be misunderstood,...... i may still not be able to play.

really wouldn't be happier.

chapter 26: bad wind review

school ends in the afternoon.

wen yuanchu still ignored people, ling song was angry, sent a message to the driver half an hour early, and ran away with his school bag as soon as the bell rang.

when wen yuanchu rode out of the school, the ling family's car had grown away, leaving only a string of exhaust.

at the dinner table, ling song ate sullenly, with fewer unusual words.

ling mu asked him, "what's wrong with you?" did you quarrel with yuan chu today? how to take the car of the beginning of the yuan in the morning, and let lao chen pick it up in the afternoon?

ling song hummed, "he has a small heart, i didn't argue with him, who wants to argue with him, i'm not a kindergarten child."

ling jie glanced at him obliquely, more and more sure that this stupid boy was not normal.

but forget it.

as far as ling song's stupid look was concerned, he probably couldn't understand at all, why did he have to do so much, and it was even more counterproductive to say it.

after dinner, wen yuanchu came ten minutes earlier than usual.

ling song did not want to pay attention to him, but wen yuanchu said that he would not go to class today, he took three days off from school, he had to go to a foreign country, and only returned on sunday.