Chapter 30

xia langxing: "..."

after the bell rang, ling song got the scroll and began to write a book.

he was more comfortable with the language problems than the last time, and this time he had to get at least ninety points.

two days passed in the blink of an eye.

after taking the last exam, ling song left the classroom refreshed.

xia langxing chased out: "ling song, can you add a wechat line?" ling song's

cold face: "i didn't bring a mobile phone."

xia langxing smiled and hugged his arm: "is the rejection so direct?" i'm not ugly, am i? "

ugly."

ling song didn't give half a face: "people who are not good-looking to me are not allowed to chase me." what else did

xia langxing want to say, wen yuanchu had already appeared at the end of the corridor.

ling song ran upside down, his eyebrows widened and smiled: "wen yuanchu, i told you that i might be able to get twenty points in mathematics this time."

wen yuanchu nodded: "twenty points, please eat ice cream, but you can only order a double ball."

"don't you want to be so stingy..."

the two of them talked one after the other and walked down together.

when they walked out of the corridor, xia langxing, who was standing in the corridor on the second floor, shouted again: "ling song."

ling song ignored the people, wen yuanchu looked up, and his eyes implied a warning.

sharon stared back defiantly.

wen yuanchu did not pay attention to him anymore.

the driver of the ling family took a leave of absence today, ling jie company had something to do and could not leave, ling song did not let others come to pick him up, he and wen yuanchu walked back together.

wen yuanchu pushed the car, and ling song followed slowly, holding a cup of milk tea in his hand.

wen yuanchu asked, "do you want to sit up?" i'll take you back?

"no, go away."

when i go back, i have to continue to do the class, so it is better to go slower.

wen yuanchu asked again, "just now, what did that person tell you?"

ling song "oh" a sound: "just a neurosis, say what to chase me, cut, i can't look at him, ugly." pretentious

, this kind of person he has seen a lot in the past.

"do you remember what i told you before?"

ling song: "what?

wen yuanchu reminded him in a deep voice: "don't fall in love early."

ling song choked for a moment: "i, a man, like a woman."

wen yuanchu rolled his eyes: "you just remember." you're

a really wide man.

ling song scolded for a while, but did not have the courage to say it.

wen yuanchu stepped into the car and signaled to ling song: "come up."

"i don't."

"i just finished my exam today, so i'll give you a holiday in the evening."

ling song immediately sat up on his ass.

wen yuanchu deliberately slowed down, ling song grabbed his clothes, and said casually: "i don't think i need to learn to ride at all, and it is very good to ride your car."

...... isn't that afraid of being laughed at? "they're

all people, ignore them."

wen yuanchu: "in your eyes, who is not diao min?" "you're

not."

the one he was most afraid of in his previous life was the regent, even if wen yuanchu's temper was much better, he didn't dare to be too arrogant in front of the same face.

not to mention scolding him for being a scoundrel.

someone other than his parents and brothers will try him?

after arriving home, ling song jumped out of the car and thanked wen yuanchu.

wen yuanchu reminded him: "go to bed early at night, and get up half an hour early every day from tomorrow."

ling song: "what?" "i'll

take you for a morning run."

"i can't

refuse, you reported a five-kilometer run, rushing to participate in it will definitely not be able to stick to it, it is easy to be dangerous, from tomorrow to insist on exercising, to the day of the games should be better." 」

ling song was reluctant: "then i will not participate."

"no, it has been reported, five thousand meters every time no one reported, relying on the teacher to order the last person, you take the initiative to report, will not be brushed off."

the expression on ling song's face cracked.

"i'll accompany you." wen yuanchu said.

ling song's playful words came to his mouth, and he swallowed back silently at shangwen yuanchu's particularly sincere gaze.

he shrugged his head depressedly: "do you have to run in the morning?" not at night? "it's

better to wake up early, and i'll have to teach you a lesson in the evening."

he just couldn't get up.

in his previous life, he hated getting up early.

once every five days in the early dynasty, he had to grind the regent to postpone him for half an hour, although he suspected that the regent would like him not to go to the court.

ling song skimmed his lips: wen yuanchu, you are really my father's heart.

wen yuanchu calmly replied: "yes." that's

weird! his dad didn't have so many things to do.

"i know, father yuanchu," ling song perked up, "half an hour early, half an hour, i listen to you."

in order to regain male dignity and self-confidence, he fought.

"well, i'll call you tomorrow morning."

watching ling song walk into the house, wen yuanchu rode away.

on the thirty-eighth day after he came back, he said he liked women, why am i a man?

unhappy.

chapter 17: the ideal is

early the next morning.

ling song was still asleep.

in the dream, as usual, the regent personally went to his royal bed and called him to get up.

he refused, pulled up the quilt and pretended not to hear.

"at the beginning of the yuan dynasty, you still came to bed!" don't hurry up yet!

ling mu's angry voice sounded overhead, and the quilt was lifted for him.

ling song opened his eyes in confusion and suddenly saw the regent,...... no, it was wen yuanchu's condescending cold face.

drowsiness suddenly woke up for the most part.

nightmares shine into reality, scary enough.

he sat up and muttered, "what time is it, do you have to make up lessons early in the morning?" also let no one pass. ling mu was

not angry: "yuan chu was kind enough to help you make up lessons, you still picked and chose, you are really funny."