Chapter 49

while brushing his teeth, prince de sent him a message.

wang zide: boss, i was playing with people near the city gymnasium, as if i saw wen yuanchu, you weren't with him?

ling song replied smoothly: ... why should i be with him?

prince de: aren't you all inseparable from your mother-in-law?

ling song didn't bother to pay attention to him.

however, what did wen yuanchu do when he went to the city gymnasium?

after eating breakfast, ling song sat absentmindedly at the desk, feeling very bored, holding the mobile phone to send wechat to wen yuanchu.

ling song: where have you been?

wen yuanchu: something.

ling song: wang zide said that he saw you near the city gymnasium, and you went outside to play without me?

wen yuanchu: not playing.

what is that for?

wen yuanchu did not return again, and ling song was not happy.

harassing people is not successful, he is not willing to read books, click on the wechat mini-game to play.

ten minutes later, wang zide's wechat message came in again, it was a voice.

ling song casually clicked away.

"i fuck! boss! wen yuanchu fought with jiang yiming outside the gymnasium, no! it was jiang yiming who sent a punch to wen yuanchu's face, and the handsome guy was about to break the face!

ling song was shocked.

what do you mean? how could wen yuanchu not be able to defeat jiang yiming?

without waiting for him to ask, wang zide sent another one: "i rub, jiang yiming is going to be unlucky, he beat wen yuanchu that moment was just seen by their coach!" now the others have been brought to the stadium by the coach to lecture, sigh. prince

de's tone was full of schadenfreude.

ling song was shocked to hear it.

he quickly called wen yuanchu and asked, "did you go to jiang yiming for a fight?" beaten by him? prince tak told me he saw it.

wen yuanchu's voice was calm as usual: "it's okay, just a little trouble." "what's

wrong with you?" nothing to go out of his way to do? are you broken?

...... no. "you wait, i'll

go find you."

ling song changed his clothes, went downstairs, said hello to his mother, and ran out of the house.

originally wanted to let the driver uncle chen send him over, as soon as he went out, he met mother wen next door who was also coming out of the house, and mother wen called out to him across the yard and asked him where he was going with a smile and groan.

ling song hesitated slightly and told the truth: "i went to find wen yuanchu."

"that's just right, i just got the phone call, yuan chu said that he was beaten up in the city gymnasium, let me deal with it, you come with me."

mother wen's tone was relaxed, and her face was half full of tension and worry about her son's accident, and her face was full of smiles.

ling song was really difficult to understand, but did not refuse, and followed her to the car.

mother wen was driving, while talking to ling song, the tone was hard to hide the excitement: "you don't know, yuanchu this little broken child has a big idea since he was a child, nothing needs me to worry about with his father, you guys fought with people yesterday into the police station, he didn't let me go with his dad, today he went out early in the morning, i knew he must have something, heard him say that he was beaten outside, and also told me to deal with it, i am really happy, in the end, my mommy is still of some use to him.

ling song: ...

strange people don't know if it's wen yuanchu or.

the city gymnasium is not far away, less than half an hour's drive away.

walking into the venue, ling song glanced at wen yuanchu.

he was indeed beaten, and the corner of his left eye to the cheekbone was red and swollen in a large piece, and the corner of his mouth was also blue, looking miserable.

when mother wen saw her son's appearance, she changed her face at the moment, posed a bad posture, and began to look for stubble with people.

"what's going on? how could my son be beaten up? did you guys hit it? i'm going to call the police! jiang yiming's

coach explained to her with a headache, explaining the origin of the matter.

mother wen took out her mobile phone, dialed 110 on the spot, and spun around with people.

jiang yiming stood to the side with his neck in his neck, staring at wen yuanchu deadly, and wen yuanchu didn't even give him a light.

ling song rushed to wen yuanchu's side, looked at his face for a moment, and was very painful: "what's wrong with you?" how did you come here to fight that neurosis?

wen yuanchu did not squint: "i'll talk to you later." ling song was

a little angry, remembering that when he entered the door before, he saw that there was a pharmacy outside, and threw a sentence to wen yuanchu, "i went to buy you ointment", turned around and ran out.

when i came back, there was one more person here.

it is jiang yiming's mother.

she is arguing with mother wen.

two women, you sentenced me one by one, and the others couldn't interject at all.

however, mother wen is spicy, and the other is a real shrew, who can bring out dirty words in every sentence, and jiang yiming has a virtue.

ling song listened to two sentences and couldn't listen to it, and went to help wen yuanchu take medicine.

the cotton swab dipped in the ointment and rubbed it on his face, and ling song was careful, and after wiping the medicine, he leaned over and gently blew it.

wen yuanchu's gaze fell on his extraordinarily serious face and stopped.

ling song raised his eyes and stared at him, "... what do you see me doing?

wen yuanchu opened his eyes and slightly reddened the roots of his ears.

ling song was unconscious and continued to blow in his face.

the police at the back police station came over, and after some mediation, let jiang yiming's mother lose two hundred yuan in medical expenses.

mother wen did not spare, must jiang yiming's coach give an explanation, but also called the leader of the municipal sports bureau she knew.

the coach was so upset that he promised to follow the team rules.

in other words, jiang yiming is likely to be expelled.

jiang yiming and his mother cried.

but it's no longer their business.

coming out of the gymnasium, mother wen immediately raised her eyebrows and smiled, and asked her son for credit: "yuan chu, mommy just behaved in it, okay?" are you still satisfied?