Chapter 50

wen yuanchu muffled a sentence: "thank you mom." mother wen was

very happy, said that she had made an appointment with her sisters to go shopping, left the two of them to go to their own feet, and drove away one step at a time.

ling song was a little speechless.

his gaze turned to wen yuanchu: "can you say it now?" the

handsome guy really broke his face and looked even uglier in the sun.

ling song was not happy in his heart.

very unhappy.

wen yuanchu calmly explained: "jiang yiming is a sports student, the city swimming team, he is about to participate in the provincial competition, if he wins the prize, there is a chance to reduce the score to the university." "so

?"

"his family has a little relationship, but my mother also knows the people of the municipal sports bureau, today's trouble, but also reported to the police, he will definitely be expelled from the city team, with his results, he can not be admitted to a good university."

ling song didn't know what to say for a moment: "... are you deliberately running to provoke him and make him hit you? "

hmm."

"my brother has already said that he will deal with this matter, so why should you do anything more?" don't you hurt?

wen yuanchu shook his head slightly: "he just sent a wechat message to hongmao, even if your brother finds a school, he can't do anything with him, at most let him write another review." it was

just painless than being punished for writing a review or beating him up again, and obviously ruining his future would make him feel worse.

"how can you be sure you'll be seen by his coach?"

"one of his teammates was my junior high school classmate, and i asked him to help lure the coach out."

ling song was completely speechless, wen yuanchu was fierce, and he didn't let go more than the regent.

fortunately, now that it is a society governed by the rule of law, he will not do anything out of the ordinary.

wen yuanchu took the car and walked back side by side with ling song.

after a moment of silence, he whispered to ling song, "you... do you think i'm going too far?

"no," ling song disagreed, "he repeatedly asked us for trouble, and he also picked up the red haired gang to block me, if you hadn't come in time yesterday, i would have been beaten by the red hairs, and i was not sure to go to the hospital, he should be unlucky." what is

the point of being expelled from the city team, this kind of diaomin, put aside the previous life to curse his nine tribes.

hum.

"i saw you not talking, and i thought you were upset."

ling song was a little unaccustomed to wen yuanchu's cautious tone: "of course i'm not happy, you look at your pig's head face, ugly and dead, it hinders the view."

wen yuanchu touched his face uncomfortably and said, "in a few days, it will grow well, and it will not be ugly."

ling song smirked, "that's a hurry to grow well, the handsome guy has no face, the image is greatly reduced, how many little girls have to be heartbroken." wen yuanchu's

dark pupils concealed a bright light, looking at him: "do you think my face looks good?" "of

course it looks good!" ling song nodded vigorously, "don't you think so yourself?"

"really?"

"really!"

wen yuanchu seemed to be a little happy: "hmm. "

let's go, i'll take you back."

ling song sat in the car, hugged wen yuanchu's waist, and told him again: "wen yuanchu, you must take good care of your face, how pity it is that such a beautiful work of art has been ruined."

"good."

wen yuanchu seriously agreed.

on the seventy-seventh day of his return, he thought my face looked good,...... i seem to have a play.

what a pleasure today.

chapter 25: a misunderstanding

monday.

early in the morning, ling jie personally sent ling song to the school and went to talk to the school's teaching director, the head of the grade group, and ma guoshun.

ling song didn't bother to ask much, anyway, jiang yiming's good life was over.

among them, the results of the exam came out one after another, and ling song pulled his finger to calculate his total score.

chinese 113, mathematics 54, english 66, physics 17, and other negligible points add up to far more than two hundred points.

"i'm two hundred and five."

zhang yang looked back and wanted to ask ling song about the results, when he heard this, he didn't hold back a laugh.

but seeing ling song's face showing off with wen yuanchu, he put up with it and silently turned back.

wen yuanchu took ling song's scroll and looked at it carefully, he did everything he could do in the basic questions, and the accuracy rate was also very high, so the progress was rapid.

catching up with the school before the start of the next semester should not be a big problem.

"you're great." wen yuanchu praised him.

"really?"

ling song was very happy, and wen yuanchu's praise always made him particularly comfortable and beautiful.

"well, it's great, keep up the good work, next time it will be better."

the bravado in the front row rubbed his ears.

well, good meat.

when he returned home from school in the afternoon, ling jie informed ling song that jiang yiming's affairs had been settled and that the school would transfer him to another class.

that house was also fired by the city swimming team, his mother originally wanted to make a fuss, and then the first inquiry, found that their family is a supplier of wen company, have to rely on wen company to eat, immediately stopped, no longer dare to come to find trouble.

listening to ling jie say this, ling song suddenly realized that in this era, the status of merchants was far higher than that of four hundred years ago, and rich people often still had power, so their lives were very leisurely.

the wen family is very rich, and his family also has money.

he asked ling jie, "compared with the wen family, which one is richer?"

ling jie: "... almost. therefore

, he couldn't take his wallet to raise wen yuanchu as his little brother.

cut, no fun.

ling song said to his brother, "from tomorrow onwards, i plan to go to and from school with wen yuanchu and not take the car." "will

you ride?"

"too lazy to ride, wen yuan first picked me up."

...... isn't it more comfortable to ride a car than to ride? now it's cold, it's often windy and rainy, and it's still delayed. ling jie's

expression was a little subtle: "when did you and wen yuanchu become so good?"

ling song did not hear the deep meaning in his brother's words, and he was straight-forward: "some people on the road say how good it is, i don't have anything to say to uncle chen, wen yuanchu's stuffy gourd, i have to make him cheerful."