Chapter 24

ling song wanted to cry without tears.

he was really not used to being pasted like this.

and this person is still wen yuanchu.

"me, let's talk."

in order to alleviate the embarrassment, there is no word to say.

"well, you say."

ling song took a deep breath, held his breath for half a day, and held out a sentence: "i am hungry." at noon, he was

not used to eating other people's saliva and had hardly ever put down chopsticks.

popcorn was eaten a lot, but it wasn't full.

go back to school to get the car and come home, let alone an hour to eat, he is really hungry.

"get off the bus."

as soon as the car door opened, wen yuanchu wrapped one hand around ling song's waist and escorted him out.

it was hard to squeeze out of the subway, and ling song almost sat down in place: "you let you slow down."

"tired?"

ling song had squatted on the ground.

he had never been spoiled, standing in a cramped and narrow space for so long, stuffy and crowded, plus a wen yuanchu made his nerves highly tense, it was really enough to choke.

wen yuanchu held out his hand: "get up."

ling song played lai: "you don't want to move, you find a top palanquin to carry you away."

wen yuanchu ignored him.

after a while, he crouched down in front of ling song and motioned to him: "you come up, i will carry you."

ling song was shocked, this person is so good at talking?

"no, no, i laugh."

he quickly stood up.

good arms and legs make people back, he doesn't have this face.

wen yuanchu didn't say anything, and also stood up: "get out." with

a word of conversation with the family, they were out for dinner.

wen yuanchu let ling song choose, and he chose hot pot again.

wen yuanchu was a little speechless: "why don't you eat at noon?" "there

are too many people and it's inconvenient."

but the smell is really good!

this time, wen yuanchu picked a hot pot restaurant with a better environment, and ling song ordered all the dishes that he did not recognize.

there were words in my mouth: "i used to like to eat hot pot in the winter, but unlike here, i eat the kind of copper pot that is burned with charcoal, which is more fragrant than this."

"before?"

ling song was stunned and laughed, "yeah, the last life."

anyway, this person can't understand, let alone believe, and he will only be treated as a joke when he tells the truth.

wen yuanchu's eyes moved, and ling song, who was immersed in studying those spices, did not see it.

"previous life?"

"mm-hmm," ling song nodded his head carelessly, "you don't believe it, you can't believe it, you are the emperor in your previous life, teacher ma is the concubine of yuan, xiao dezi is the inner servant of yuan, lin qiuyi is yuan's concubine, as for you..."

wen yuanchu listened silently to him running the train with his mouth full of mouths.

ling song looked up, looked at wen yuanchu and continued with a grin, "you, ah, are the enemies of yuan, trying to usurp the throne, and finally you were frustrated by yuan. unfortunately

, if only this were the end.

wen yuanchu did not move: "if you throw me to ashes, will you be happy?"

"then, of course, the rebels who seek to usurp the throne of the dynasty are cheaper." ling song said hatefully.

without a word, wen yuanchu lowered his eyes and handed him chopsticks: "the dish is coming, eat something." he

didn't say a word again.

wen yuanchu's reaction made ling song inexplicably uneasy.

"you wouldn't take it seriously, would you?" i'm talking about playing, and the bad guy isn't you.

even the regent, he didn't really want people to die, it was that person who was bad and poisoned him first.

can't he still remember his revenge?

wen yuanchu carefully dipped the hot meat in the sauce and sent it to ling song's dishes.

ling song looked at him: "you are really not happy when i say this?"

"no, you laugh, i know, eat."

wen yuanchu's tone was light.

ling song breathed a sigh of relief.

after a while, wen yuanchu said: "charcoal fire copper hot pot, now there are also, the next time to take you to eat."

ling songmei smiled, "really? thank you. after

eating a hot pot until nearly eight o'clock, ling song finally ate enough and braced himself, collapsed in his chair and did not want to move.

"xiao yuanzi, help you up, you can eat again."

wen yuanchu ignored him.

this man really is, a little humor cell no.

by the way, the word cell ling song just learned, usually in class he will occasionally listen to an ear, even if you can't understand, fresh words are memorized a lot.

wen yuanchu went to pay the bill and bought ling song a can of hawthorn juice drinks to promote digestion.

"let's go, let's go back."

ling song still refused to move.

wen yuanchu reached out and pulled him out of his seat.

ling song was grabbed by him and almost fell into his arms.

wen yuanchu helped him stand firmly: "be careful."

ling song quickly withdrew his hand.

at that moment, he actually made god remember that "he" had chased this man and confessed his love to him.

belch......

embarrassed.

wen yuanchu didn't seem to notice his discomfort at all.

help him pick up his clothes jacket.

coming out of the hot pot restaurant, still take the subway back.

there are fewer people on the subway, and there is a place as soon as you get on the bus.

they sat down together.

ling song looked down to play with his mobile phone, wen yuanchu uninstalled his glory of the king, he could only play some wechat mini-games, soon felt bored, rubbed his eyes, sleepiness struck, shrugged his eyelids, and his head began to start little by little.

wen yuanchu was listening to the song with headphones on, his shoulders sank, his body stiffened for a moment, and then slowly relaxed.

carefully adjust the sitting posture so that ling song can lean more comfortably.

five minutes later, the station broadcast sounded, ling song suddenly woke up, quickly sat up straight, wiped the corners of his mouth, this time even more embarrassed.

"sleep as you wish."