Chapter 27

he was so depressed, who dared to laugh at him like this except the annoying regent.

people here are so bad.

wen yuanchu's body tensed up, and he carefully raised his hand and stroked ling song's back.

...... it's okay, don't care too much, it's all a joke.

"uh-huh."

wen yuanchu said no more.

on the twenty-fifth day after he came back, he called out to my father, so strange.

a little bit of pleasure.

chapter 15: the fool

the post that wen yuanchu said, ling song turned it over and looked at it carefully after he went back.

he studied for half a day before figuring out how the tieba thing was played.

so i registered a number to log in, and replied below the original post.

[i can live another five hundred years]: shout a boy and a girl, how do you mean it?

[yuan can live another five hundred years]: ling song is so handsome, why do you want to, how can you think so much when you are young?

refresh again, and soon there are a few more replies.

[instigate the leader of the first regiment of the mother group]: ls you can't think of it, my cub is delicate and pretty, the old mother sees the cub on the mother's love flood, she wants to be a mother, close you peace!

[instigated heart mother's love]: instigated so cute, must be a girl, lss prohibit sexism (.

[from today onwards, hold high the banner of yuan song]: what about it? is it a mother-son relationship? everyone is a serious person, full of what thoughts, yuan song is not fragrant?

ling song: ...

these words are strange and strange, just say well, with what fan bang language.

you want to be my mother all day long, and you mean to say that you are a serious person.

also, what is yuan song?

he walked around the tieba again.

most of the posts were among the middle school students bragging and spanking, saying strange things he couldn't understand until he saw the following headline.

[two or three things that laitao, school grass and school flowers have to say]

ling song nodded in.

sure enough, it was him and wen yuanchu.

wen yuanchu gave him a make-up lesson because he liked him.

playing basketball for him is like him.

teaching him to ride at the school gates was like him.

accompanying him to group activities is like him.

for him to give up the number of competitions of the provincial team is even more loved by him deeply.

ling song was stunned.

...... did these people install that heavenly eye behind him and wen yuanchu?

how do you know everything?

wen yuanchu liked him?

what a joke, zhang yang they obviously said, wen yuanchu had ignored him before.

not to mention, wen yuanchu still had a person in his heart who couldn't ask for it.

he was stupid enough to believe it.

the post was covered very high, and all kinds of strange arguments were incomprehensible.

ling song couldn't understand it.

in short, it is to fornicate that he and wen yuanchu are in love.

these girls were not ashamed, and he blushed when he saw them.

how can the little girl be like this now...

terriblling song ten twisted separately.

four hundred years ago, he was orchestrated and the regent had a leg, and four hundred years later, he was confused by artificial rumors and wen yuanchu, how could he be so difficult.

[you can still live another five hundred years]: you people, it's a pity not to make up a play, what is in your head.

as soon as he went up, he was unsurprisingly besieged again.

those ids named ling song who wanted to beat people took turns to educate him.

the brain is a good thing, i hope he has, yuan song is true, do not believe to ask wen yuanchu.

obviously, no one dared to ask wen yuanchu.

wen yuanchu sent him a message.

wen yuanchu: don't look at those messy posts, i'll let people delete them in a moment.

ling song: ... how do you know i'm watching?

wen yuanchu: guess.

is this okay?

after waiting for half an hour, the two posts were indeed deleted.

ling song was a little surprised, wen yuanchu really knew the people in the student union, and he thought that he had no contact with anyone.

ling song: you let people delete, people delete, so good to talk about?

wen yuanchu: hmm.

ling song: girls, right?

wen yuanchu: ... well.

wen yuanchu: unfamiliar, before helping the teacher to do things together, added contact information.

ling song: ...

you really don't have to explain it to me.

wen yuanchu: what is said in the post, you don't pay attention to it.

ling song: i didn't pay attention to it, i'm not a fool, how can i believe those made up lies, the person you like is not me, i know.

wen yuanchu did not reply again.

ling song:?

why did he suddenly ignore people?

early the next morning, wen yuanchu came to help ling song make up for the lesson.

first let ling song do the quiz questions he gave yesterday.

ling song bit the tip of the pen, absent-minded.

he hadn't slept well last night and had a night's dream.

one moment he dreamed that wen yuanchu said that he liked him expressionlessly, and the next moment wen yuanchu in the dream became wen che again.

there were even more girls who opened their blood basins and mouthed, chased after him behind his ass and shouted for a girlfriend, then arrested him, made him a big flower face, tied up a small braid, changed into a big red wedding dress, forcibly stuffed it into the flower palanquin, and sent him to wen yuanchu, no, it should be wen che.

he woke up at four o'clock in the morning and stared at it until dawn.

seeing that ling song had been in a daze, it took half a day to write two questions, and wen yuanchu knocked on the table: "don't lose your mind."

"oh..."

ling song's eyelids were slightly blue, mentally tired, and he didn't sleep well when he looked at it.

wen yuanchu frowned: "what time did you sleep last night?"

ling song yawned, "eleven or twelve o'clock, i don't remember."

"have nightmares?" how come i didn't sleep well?

"probably," ling song said, "it's even scarier than a nightmare."