Chapter 38

ling song hesitantly moved his ass over.

wen yuanchu kicked out with one foot, extremely fast.

ling song was so frightened that he quickly hugged his waist so that he could not plant it.

wen yuanchu rode to the beach.

they sat on a reef by the sea and watched the sunset.

the red light reflected the whole sea, and also reflected in wen yuanchu's eyes.

there was an emotion that ling song couldn't understand.

ling song poked him in the arm: "speak." "are

you angry that someone misunderstood my relationship?"

wen yuanchu finally spoke.

ling song was stunned.

i didn't expect him to ask this.

"you've been ignoring me before, just because of this?"

wen yuanchu's expression was even more stuffy.

ling song jumped from the reef and stood in front of wen yuanchu facing him.

"don't you think you're angry inexplicably?" he scolded you, let people misunderstand that we are in that kind of relationship, are you happy?

wen yuanchu removed his eyes and threw out a muffled voice: "no."

ling song was very aggrieved: "i took the lead for you, you are still angry with me and ignore me, you really treat kindness as a donkey's liver and lungs."

...... i didn't.

"you have, don't say no, you obviously have."

wen yuanchu had nothing to say.

after a moment of silence, he also came down from the reef: "you, wait here."

wen yuanchu ran to the convenience store on the beach.

ten minutes later, he returned with a bag of snacks and handed it to ling song: "i apologize to you, i am not right, you don't get angry." ling

song's words of refusal came to his mouth, and in the end he could not bear the temptation of snacks and took things over.

"this time, you are not allowed to do this again."

"okay."

they sat back on the reef and shared a packet of cookies together.

ling song's heart finally felt comfortable and he began to talk again.

"wen yuanchu, i think, you are a good person most of the time, but sometimes it is too annoying, and your mind is as awkward as a little girl."

"but i'm still waiting to see you, and i'm kind to you."

"although you look like my enemy, you are you, he is him, and i will not confuse you."

"do you care about him?" why do you always mention him?

wen yuanchu suddenly spoke up: "only people who really care will keep remembering, even if he is your enemy."

"cough—"

ling song was swallowing the biscuit, and was so shocked by wen yuanchu's words that he almost didn't choke to death.

wen yuanchu patted him on the back.

after pouring a mouthful of water, ling song waved his hand and said with a sneering face: "say what, how can i care about him, i hate him too late." he didn't

care about the dead ghost regent, why should he care?

the man was so bad that he poisoned him, and he kept thinking about it, didn't he lose it?

wen yuanchu did not ask again.

after a moment of silence, he said: "don't mention him again in the future, if you really hate him, don't remember him over and over again, forget that person, whether it's good or bad."

...... you're right. ling song's

heart was inexplicably not a taste.

but he didn't want to say it.

if you don't mention it, you don't want to mention it, and he didn't want to keep reminiscing about the past.

but some things pop out of your head uncontrollably.

"i am wen yuanchu."

wen yuanchu looked at him and said seriously, "no matter who the person you hate is, it is not me, he is not me." touching

wen yuanchu's eyes, ling song's heart trembled, as if a strange emotion was gradually spreading in his heart.

he couldn't grasp what it was.

"what do you say, of course i know he's not you, and i'm not stupid."

ling song laughed and snorted.

does this man mind being said to look like an enemy?

"i'm not going to talk to you about him again, so don't worry about it."

wen yuanchu nodded lightly: "let's go, go back." ride

along the coastline in the direction of home.

ling song sat in the back seat in an absent-minded daze.

what did wen yuanchu's last look mean?

...... he really couldn't understand this man.

no one spoke again.

on the sixty-seventh day of his return, he hated that me, and i lied to him.

won't be happy anymore.

chapter 21: no waste

two days later, the games continued.

ling song didn't run around anymore and kept honestly in the stands.

without wen yuanchu's reminder, he took the initiative to read and study, and took advantage of these two days to make several sets of volumes.

during the period, wen yuanchu took the first place in the long jump, and the basketball game advanced all the way to the final.

jiang yiming did not dare to find any more stubble, even if he did not deal with others on the court, with wen yuanchu, their class still won the high school boys' championship.

wen yuanchu was bullish, and this ling song was already tired.

he was so convinced that he couldn't even get jealous.

there was only one capital letter for wen yuanchu.

after the basketball game award, wen yuanchu returned to the stands and sat down next to ling song.

he took out two signature pens and placed them in front of ling song and asked him to pick one.

ling song did not understand: "this is your prize, what do you give me?"

"i don't need so much, send you one."

basketball is a team event, the prize two new basketball belongs to the class, but wen yuanchu also has a single first in the high jump and long jump, each got a signature pen, one black and one blue, metal shell, standing up for the grade brand, the style is also good.

ling song was a little embarrassed: "didn't i get it for nothing?" in the afternoon, it is more than five thousand meters, maybe i can get the ranking myself. "i'm

happy to send you, you take it."

ling song didn't say anything more, he picked the black one, thanked wen yuanchu, and accepted it beautifully.