Chapter 14

why do students here have to dance between classes?

it's really interesting.

although this dance movement is not very good.

he tilted his head and saw wen yuanchu standing in the next team, and he laughed.

this guy is dancing this radio exercise is decent, and it's quite good-looking.

wen yuanchu seemed to be aware, and turned his eyes to look at him, and ling song immediately looked away.

without squinting at the others, he waved his arms.

after doing the exercises, the students pushed and shoved towards the teaching building.

ling song went to wen yuanchu's side and asked him, "why is it that you are also doing radio exercises, others are dancing, but you are like practicing martial arts."

wen yuanchu did not answer and asked, "why do you think that is?"

ling song thought about it.

swallow back the sentence that you are more handsome and imposing.

he didn't want to praise this man.

before entering the classroom, someone shouted ling song.

ling song looked back, a girl with a ponytail, not from their class, but looking a little familiar.

he raised his finger to himself: "you call me?" the

girl nodded, "i'll tell you a few words." the

air pressure around wen yuanchu beside him dropped sharply, ling song looked at him inexplicably, wen yuanchu ignored him and went straight into the classroom.

???

what do you mean?

ling song and the girl stood in the hallway talking.

the girl apologized to him: "ling song, i heard that two days ago zhong xiaobin they were looking for trouble with you again, this matter is blamed on me, did not tell him clearly, let you carry the black pot." zhong

xiaobin? who?

that red hair that day?

ling song reacted, and the girl in front of her was lin qiuyi, who was said by the red hair, who was snatched by his horizontal knife.

but now he was even more surprised to remember why he thought this girl looked familiar.

lin qiuyi actually looked like his fiancée in his previous life...

although he had only looked at the little lady from a distance twice before.

ling song was stunned.

what kind of bizarre world is this?

fortunately, these people don't remember the events of the previous life, otherwise this day will not be able to pass.

being stared at by ling song, lin qiuyi was a little uncomfortable: "what's wrong with you?"

ling song replied, laughing, "you heard that i fell into the water before, right?"

lin qiuyi nodded.

"i'm amnesiac, so can you tell me the whole story of what happened before?"

lin qiuyi was stunned.

it's actually quite simple.

that red hair had been pestering lin qiuyi endlessly, and lin qiuyi did not want to agree to him at all, but was very afraid of him.