Chapter 5

ling song was straight-forward: "i have lost my memory, my parents are worried about me, i must take this." well

, amnesia is a versatile excuse.

prince de smiled hesitantly: "boss, i also brought a mobile phone, after a while to eat two plates, take the little brother to the points?"

ling song: "... what does it mean?

prince de choked.

forget it, when he didn't say it.

they did not go to the school canteen, directly out of the school, the west gate of the school is a food street, on both sides of the various small restaurants.

ling song picked and chose, thinking that this family was not clean, there were too many family members, and finally they entered a newly opened dumpling restaurant with a deserted door.

ling song studied the menu with great interest.

in such a small restaurant, there are still many tricks to make dumplings.

wang zide and zhang yang had already ordered a bowl by one, and ordered a few small dishes, and ling song finally chose seaweed shrimp dumplings.

when the dishes were hot, prince deshun asked him, "boss, you really don't remember anything?" isn't that a lie? "i

lied to you about what you did, and if i don't remember, i don't remember."

zhang yang squeezed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes: "even colonel wen cao can't remember?"

ling song didn't understand, "who is colonel wen?"

"wen yuanchu," wang zide shook his head, "you said before that you like people, chase people every day, last week also went to the school grove to block people, said to confess to him, the result of people did not pay attention to you, did not look at you at a glance and left, you were angry that afternoon hai ge's class did not come back, the back of the head fell into the lake, scared us, seriously, we thought you could not open, because the confession was rejected, for love suicidal."

ling song: "..."

i'm not, i'm not, that's not me.

so the original ling song and wen yuanchu showed love and were rejected, sad and frustrated to jump into the river to commit suicide before becoming him? it's also too...

thanks to wen yuanchu was not wen che, otherwise he would rather choose to die again.

seeing the expression on ling song's face that was difficult to say, the two were relieved.

it seems that ling song's amnesia is really not fake, maybe he really couldn't think of it for a while, did something stupid, and now forgot to look at it.

to say that wen yuanchu had nothing else to say except that he was handsome, had good grades, and had money at home, why were those girls blind one by one, and they were so confused that they couldn't?

even ling song, the boy, was like this, simply.

moreover, ling song was still not shy about it, chasing people generously, and several of them who played well knew it.

tut.

they were talking about wen yuanchu when the boy suddenly appeared, walked into the dumpling restaurant alone, and sat down at the table behind them.

wang zide and zhang yang shut up at the same time.

ling song was very uncomfortable, how could he see this person everywhere.

zhang yang lowered his voice and asked, "classmates, isn't it good to let him sit there alone?"

wang zide also nodded: "it seems that we do not have the love of our classmates and are not close to people." they

looked at ling song together.

ling song pulled the corners of his mouth, even if wen yuanchu was not wen che, he was extremely embarrassed at this time, after all, in the eyes of others and even wen yuanchu, the one who showed love to him was himself.

if he doesn't show generosity, will others still care about it?

that's a shame.

"i can do it."

ling song pretended not to care to throw out this sentence.

so zhang yang greeted wen yuanchu: "wen yuanchu, come and sit together."

in fact, neither zhang yang nor wang zide felt that wen yuanchu would pay attention to them, this person has always been not close to the gods, no one is reasonable, he is used to being alone, and it is strange to be able to sit with them.

anyway they greeted, and it was his business that he wouldn't come.

but they didn't expect that as soon as zhang yang's words were asked, wen yuanchu had already gotten up and walked over and sat down next to ling song.

zhang yang & wang zide: "..."

ling song didn't expect him to really come over, didn't these two say that he didn't pay attention to his love and didn't even look at him?

what's going on?

wen yuanchu sat down, did not speak, and ate quietly.

but his presence was too strong, and the others did not speak.

ling song saw the spices on the table, learned from zhang yang and prince de, and added them to his own bowl.

wen yuanchu suddenly spoke up and reminded him: "that's chili oil, it's very spicy, you don't add so much." the

two of them had a ghostly expression on their faces, and wen yuanchu didn't care about them, only looked at ling song.

ling song gave an embarrassed "oh" and closed his hand.

i didn't speak again.

the four of them ate a meal of dumplings in silence.

again silently back to school.

passing by the classroom office, ling song was called in by ma guosheng.

ma guosheng asked him how he felt about class in the morning.

ling song thought about it and decided to tell the truth: "i don't understand." "don't

understand?"

"except for the language class, i can't understand anything else, i can't understand anything at all."

ma guosheng was speechless.

how could he have lost his memory so completely?

ma guosheng held his eyes and said with some difficulty: "you don't know how long this situation will last, or do you try to read the previous books first and learn them again?" i'll tell your parents about this.

ling song sighed and nodded, "okay, thank you teacher." ma guosheng patted him on the shoulder: "don't worry, it's

just a sophomore year of high school, there is still time, if you have the heart to learn, you can definitely learn again."

ling song was not a love to learn before, late arrival and early departure is the norm, but also often outside the trouble, now amnesia, but have the heart to learn, maybe it is still a good thing.

he also said: "your classmate wen yuanchu at the same table is very concerned about you, and he came to me during recess in the morning to ask about your situation, he has good grades, if you don't understand, you can also ask him."

in fact, ma guosheng also felt strange, wen yuanchu's student's grades were indeed good, but his personality was too lonely, and he was not close to anyone, this was the first time he saw the child take the initiative to care for his classmates.