Chapter 18

wen yuanchu was the only high school sophomore.

when ling song heard it, he immediately felt that wen yuanchu was even more powerful.

clap and applaud

with the others secretly thinking that as a student he taught by hand, he was really embarrassed that he would not get double digits in the next monthly math test.

midday.

ling song continued to struggle with ti hai and was more motivated than in the previous few days.

there were only a few students in the classroom who stayed on campus to eat, and most of them had already fallen to their desks to sleep in the morning.

wen yuanchu left the classroom, did not know what to do, and never came back.

ling song bit the tip of his pen and was thinking hard about solving the problem, when someone at the back door of the classroom called out to him softly.

he turned his head, and it was lin qiuyi, who was waving at him at the back door.

ling song got up and went out.

lin qiuyi lowered her head and asked awkwardly, "is wen yuanchu not here today?"

...... well?

"i heard that he competed for the provincial team, which is really great."

hearing that others also praised wen yuanchu, ling song and yourong yan said: "he has good grades and is normal."

the girl blushed slightly, and handed over the pink envelope that was tightly squeezed in her hand: "this, can you please help me give wen yuanchu?"

ling song blinked.

what do you mean?

"do yourself a favor, please." lin qiuyi's voice was even smaller.

ling song looked at her, the girl's face was shy, and he suddenly understood.

the girls here are outgoing and outgoing, and it's not unusual to do this.

all right.

lin qiuyi thanked him.

ling song went back to the classroom and threw the letter on wen yuanchu's desk, leaving it alone.

zhang yang just woke up from sleep, looked back and saw this scene, and cried out: "girlfriend, have you written love letters to wen yuanchu again?" you really didn't show up, he is so enthusiastic about you now, you just throw him down, what love letters, twist and turn.

ling song captured the key: "i have written love letters to wen yuanchu before?"

"wrote ah, but also asked dad how to write, dad does not like boys, cut, unfortunately, at that time wen yuanchu has not yet opened the trick, a glance at you threw it at you, you are angry that you did not eat lunch that day." 」

ling song: "..."

how many things did ling song do before that made him feel self-conscious...?

he solemnly explained: "this letter was not written by me, don't talk about it, i just help people forward it."

zhang yang didn't believe it at all.

ling song didn't bother to say much.

believe it or not.

wen yuanchu didn't come back until he was about to go to class.

as soon as i sat down, i saw the letter on the table.

he didn't dismantle it, he just picked up the trash can that was thrown into the back of the classroom.

ling song suppressed his voice: "hey, you're too much, you don't even look at it, don't ask who wrote it, just throw it away?"

wen yuanchu glanced at him: "you wrote it?" "of

course not, what do you think?"

ling song quickly cleared it up, so he wouldn't write such a thing to this person!

wen yuanchu threw out a sentence: "then why should i watch?"

...... what i wrote you will read?

"you can try."

he was crazy to try.

"zhang yang said that you didn't read what i wrote before, and you just threw it away."

wen yuanchu said calmly: "you write now, i will read, your policy is well written, love letters must also be well written, it is worth reading."

ling song: "..."

thank you, this is really not necessary.

ling song went to pick up the envelope and patted the dust on it, with a heart of pity for yu: "good villains are also a piece of heart for people and girls, how bad it is to throw it away, you don't want me to give it back to her."

without waiting for wen yuanchu to say anything, he continued to think in pieces: "i don't look worse than you, why didn't anyone write me a love letter?"

lin qiuyi was clearly his fiancée in his previous life, how did he look at wen yuanchu?

irritating.

wen yuanchu looked away expressionlessly.

zhang yang in the front row held back a smile and did not bother to remind ling song.

the title of girlfriend was not invented by him, it was shouted out by the girls in private.

all girls, who still write love letters?

such a cruel truth, he still did not want to say.

in the last self-study class in the afternoon, ma guosheng called ling song to the office.

ling song thought that he didn't seem to have done anything he shouldn't have done, and he straightened his chest and looked up.

ma guosheng asked about his study progress, heard him say that he was already studying mathematics in the first semester of the first semester, and nodded.

"yes, wen yuanchu told me before that he would help you catch up with the progress before the start of the next semester, and he was sure."

after saying a few words, ma guosheng was a little eager to say something and stopped.

ling song asked directly, "teacher ma, do you have anything you want to say?"

ma guosheng took a sip of tea and looked embarrassed: "wen yuanchu, he competed for the provincial team, did you hear about it?"

ling song nodded.

"he was the only one in the second group to enter the provincial team, which was very rare, the teachers in the math group all had great expectations of him, and it was the final in mid-november, during which time he was going to participate in the provincial training, but he did not agree."

"he said he was going to give you a make-up lesson and there was no time."

"if he refuses to go to the training camp, the quota of the provincial team is estimated to be given to others."

ling song was stunned.

ma guosheng sighed: "you math teacher tang asked me to tell you directly, this matter is related to wen yuanchu's academic future, if he can get a good place in the final, he can guarantee it, it is a pity to give up like this, can you persuade him?" the school can help you find your seniors who have graduated, they are in college, have more time, and will not delay anything.

ling song lost his memory in school, the school has a responsibility, even if he can't keep up with his studies, he didn't directly let him repeat the grade, and also helped find someone to make up for him.

ling song was a little overwhelmed.

wen yuanchu actually did not participate in the provincial team training in order to give him a make-up lesson?