Chapter 17

bah!

if he hadn't been the yong'an emperor himself, he would have believed these lies.

"what are you looking at?"

wen yuanchu's voice suddenly sounded overhead.

ling song was shocked and immediately covered the book.

the huge title of the book on the cover is revealed.

his stool was crooked and he almost didn't fall to the ground.

ling song blushed, jumped up and asked loudly, "what's wrong with you man?!" come in without knocking?!

"i knocked, you read the book too much and didn't hear it."

"you bullshit! you just didn't knock!

wen yuanchu ignored his teeth and claws, picked up the book with his hand, and narrowed his eyes slightly.

ling song rushed up to grab it, but instead of grabbing it, wen yuanchu was flipping through the pages he had only just read.

ling song's heart pounded.

...... forget it, he wasn't wincher anyway, and he didn't know that he was the king of the fallen country.

just look at it.

five minutes later.

wen yuanchu put the book down, frowned and asked, "you don't look at serious things, just read these idle books?" ling song was

not angry: "what's wrong with reading idle books?" you don't let me play games, and you don't let me read idle books, this is not allowed to be that, this day can't pass!

"looking less affects learning."

ling song directly returned a blank stare at him.

after sitting down, wen yuanchu absent-mindedly picked up the teaching materials.

turning the page, he suddenly spoke up again: "the emperor in the book, the same name as yours."

ling song

, who was pinching his pen, choked for a moment: "... my parents have a high level of naming, what's wrong?

wen yuanchu looked at him: "don't you feel unlucky to take a name that is the same as the king of the fallen country?"

"feudal superstitions are not allowed." ling song's face was expressionless.

"the regent in the book is still surnamed wen, maybe four hundred years ago he was still your old ancestor,...... no, that regent is gone, and that's certainly not your ancestor. the

prince regent also did not marry and have children, and had no heirs and no heirs.

thinking of this, ling song suddenly had a psychological balance.

what is this called? where vice is vengeance follows?

giggle.

"yes."

ling song was stunned: "what? "it's

the old ancestor, the current wen family, the descendant of the brother of the regent, with a family tree."

...... is it real?

wen yuanchu quietly explained: "the wen family has been making its fortune since the cheng dynasty and xihe years, and now it has been nearly six hundred years, after the death of the regent, the dynasty changed, the wen family turned to the new king, saved the family, and then passed it on to modern times."