Chapter 12

wen yuanchu: don't lie on your bed and play with your mobile phone, go to bed early.

ling song: you fart, i didn't.

wen yuanchu: don't say dirty words.

ling song: i just don't.

wen yuanchu: i saw it.

ling song jumped up from the bed.

by the window of the second-floor room on the opposite floor, wen yuanchu was indeed standing there, holding his mobile phone.

ling song evilly turned to the side of the guts, glared at him fiercely, forcefully closed the window, and then tightened the curtains.

back on the bed, wen yuanchu sent another one.

wen yuanchu: good night.

chapter 7 unhappy

monday.

ma guosheng's chinese class, ling song's policy essay was used as an excellent model and read aloud in the class.

after that, ma guosheng praised ling song a few more times.

saying that he does not shrink back when he encounters difficulties, and that he is worth encouraging, letting the whole class learn from him and help him together.

he didn't want to be treated like a typical ling song: "..."

between classes, wen yuanchu went to ma guosheng's office.

zhang yang turned back to talk to ling song, squeezing his eyebrows and gossiping about how he and wen yuanchu had made up the lesson.

ling song ignored him, and when he was bored, he directly pasted the exercise book in his hand to his face.

"annoy me again, drag it down and feed the dog."

zhang yang flipped through his workbook and was amazed that ling song was actually doing junior high school math problems.

or wen yuanchu has great charm.

it can make the girl put her mind back on studying.

"did you really write that essay yourself?"

"otherwise," ling song snatched the exercise book back without raising his head, "shuo knows that you don't understand it, and you don't need to tell shuo specifically."

...... how do you talk to your dad? the

two of them were talking, and wen yuanchu returned.

swept away by his cold eyes, zhang yang turned back.

ling song closed his mouth and said nothing more.

wen yuanchu sat down and told him, "i have already told teacher ma that he promised you that you would not have to listen to classes and turn in your homework this semester."

ling song was immediately happy when he heard it: "then can i not use it in school?" learning at home is not the same. "no

, you can't." wen yuanchu's face was expressionless.

"why?"

"you learn when no one is watching you at home?"

all right.

wen yuanchu reminded him again: "i also promised teacher ma to help you catch up with the progress before the start of the next semester."

"next semester? what if i can't catch up? that's

only a few months?

"that can only be relegated, you try harder."

oh.