Chapter 43

nana yao: huh.

ling song was speechless and couldn't understand you women.

ling song: what are you pulling me into a group?

yao nana: @lin qiuyi he said that he and wen yuanchu are innocent, do you believe it?

lin qiuyi: girlfriend, if you are married, don't struggle.

ling song: i don't understand what you are saying.

yao nana: silly.

lin qiuyi: the girlfriend is too naïve and ignorant, and her mother has broken her heart.

lin qiuyi: the old mother was in tears.jpg

ling song did not pay attention to them anymore.

there was a knock at the door, and he quickly put away his mobile phone, sat down, and cleared his throat.

"come in."

but the person who came was ling jie.

ling song's heart was loose.

ling jie came over and flipped through his book: "yuan chu hasn't come today yet?"

ling song glanced at the room on the opposite floor, and then looked at his watch: "it should be fast."

ling jie tentatively asked him: "i have been bothering yuan chu to help you make up lessons like this, delaying his own study, and it is not a way to go on for a long time, or i will go outside to invite the teacher of the cram class to you to come to class?"

ling song didn't want to directly refuse: "i don't want to teach others, i can understand what wen yuanchu said, and i can't understand what others say."

...... you haven't tried it, how do you know you don't understand it?

"i don't."

follow wen yuanchu to class, good villains can also play tricks to make fun, change into strangers, make up classes every day, it is really better to live than to die.

he didn't want to.

"you really mean that he gives you make-up lessons every day, and when he goes back, he still has to write homework, so what time do you have to write?"

ling song was straight-forward: "he almost finished writing at school during the day, even if there is still a little left, he can write when i do the questions, what does it matter." ling jie still wanted

to say, ling song waved his hand to interrupt him: "brother, what are you worried about?" you don't really believe the messy rumors in the school and think i'm messing with him, right?

ling jie: "..."

ling song's face was not red and his heart did not beat: "how can it be, it is all girls talking and playing nonsense."

ling jie was speechless.

...... okay, you do it yourself, you don't care, don't ruin the reputation of the beginning of the people.

"got it."

when ling jie went downstairs, he was bumping into wen yuanchu coming up.

wen yuanchu greeted him.

ling jie stopped and hesitated to ask, "yuan chu, will it bother you to give xiao song such a make-up lesson every day?" if you can't arrange it, be sure to say it directly, and we will think of other ways to do it.

wen yuanchu didn't care: "no, there is no problem."

ling jie sighed, "xiao song that person you also know, seventeen or eighteen years old is still not much like growing up, willful,...... if he does something out of the ordinary, you, don't bother with him, and don't pay too much attention to it. hearing ling jie's

words, the desire stopped, but wen yuanchu did not explain much: "i know, you can rest assured."

wen yuanchu entered the door and sat down at the desk.

ling song looked at him and then turned his gaze away, feeling a pang of awkwardness in his heart.

wen yuanchu seemed to be aware and asked him, "what's wrong with you?" "no

."

ling song didn't mean to say.

although he righteously cleared his relationship with wen yuanchu in front of his brother, he was indeed affected by the nonsense in tieba.

as soon as he saw wen yuanchu, he began to think about those things that were not on the side.

for example, those people said that they were lonely men and widows who made up classes alone at night, and there was always something that should not happen.

cough -

wen yuanchu didn't know what he was thinking, so he took out the teaching material and gently reminded him: "don't lose your mind."

...... oh. cut

.

this person clearly has no interest at all, and sure enough, those girls think too much.

an hour later.

wen yuanchu asked ling song to rest for ten minutes before continuing.

by the way, tell him that after the midterm exam, he will add chemistry classes to him.

ling song collapsed his face: "do you want to try to add one course at a time?"

"well, the night after that is still an hour of math, an hour of english, physics and chemistry every other hour."

ling song's head rested on the table, and he didn't have the strength to speak again.

where there was any wind and snow, only wen yuanchu's all-round mental torture of him.

"ling song."

ling song raised his eyes weakly, his chin still resting on the table: "what? "

sit up."

"i don't."

you need to kiss to get up.

in an instant, his mind flashed the passage he had seen in tieba before, and ling song himself was startled first.

he was so shocked that he did not sit still, and the chair went straight back.

finally, he fell to the ground in an extremely indecent posture, and no image was lost.

fortunately, the floor was covered with carpets, and there was no good thing.

ling song lay on the ground and groaned.

wen yuanchu stepped forward to support him: "what's wrong with you?" what the hell are you thinking? "if

there is, i don't think about anything."

ling song blushed, resolutely not acknowledging what he was thinking.

wen yuanchu helped him up, ling song snorted, and said, "feet, feet, my feet hurt."

wen yuanchu squatted down, pulled up his pants leg and looked at it, and sure enough, his left ankle twisted again.

wen yuanchu's fingers poked up, and ling song inhaled in pain and slapped his hand away: "don't move."

wen yuanchu frowned and asked, "what about the spray that the school doctor prescribed that day?"

...... in the bedside table.

wen yuanchu took the spray, helped him spray and then carefully kneaded it open

ling song hummed.

at first, there was some pain, but after the effect of the medicine, it was cold and cold, and it was quite comfortable.

he narrowed his eyes with enjoyment, and his mind relaxed: "xiao yuanzi, give yuanzi a few more rubs."

ling song hummed.

at first, there was some pain, but after the effect of the medicine, it was cold and cold, and it was quite comfortable.

he narrowed his eyes with enjoyment, and his mind relaxed: "xiao yuanzi, give yuanzi a few more rubs."