Chapter 25

wen yuanchu threw out this sentence indifferently, he still wore headphones, closed his eyes and leaned back in the seat.

ling song looked at him sideways and leaned over and asked, "what are you wearing?"

wen yuanchu looked at him: "headphones don't know?

"forgot." ling song was straight.

wen yuanchu gave him half of it.

ling song listened to an ear.

he wasn't used to the popular songs here, especially the ones he sang while talking, like the monk chanting, and didn't know what it meant.

"it's hard to hear."

wen yuanchu changed an ancient style song.

it sounds a bit out of the ordinary, but the good guys can get into the ears.

sure enough, there is a generation gap between his old antique and the little fart child four hundred years later.

ling song's heart gave birth to some desolation and sadness for no reason.

after listening to a few words, his eyelids began to fight again.

in the end, he couldn't hold on and fell on wen yuanchu's shoulder again.

wen yuanchu turned his head sideways and stared at his slightly reddened cheeks for a moment.

ling song's breathing was shallow.

after hesitating for a long time, wen yuanchu slowly raised his hand and stuck it under the tip of his nose.

i felt the slight heat of the breath blowing through my knuckles before i suddenly relaxed.

chapter 14: it's daddy

on the day of the mid-autumn festival, ling song was called up by his mother early in the morning and told him to go to the wen family next door to give gifts.

"yuan chu helped you make up lessons every day, not even counting the provincial team, how do you mean it, hurry up and send these things over, see his parents remember to call people with a sweet mouth, don't talk like a wood."

ling songxin said that he was not wood, only wen yuanchu was a piece of wood.

reluctantly, he took his things out the door.

in addition to mooncakes, grapefruit, hairy crabs, there are also several high-end gift boxes.

next door wen family he was the first to go back, went to the door to fix his mind, raised his hand and pressed the doorbell.

it was wen yuanchu who came to open the door.

ling song carried something in both hands and looked at him like a fool and smiled.

"happy mid-autumn festival."

wen yuanchu picked up the things and let him in the door.

mother wen came from the back garden and greeted ling song with a smile: "xiao song is coming, why are you still so polite, what to do with so many things, hurry up and sit down."

ling song was stunned and said hello to her.

this wen mother actually looked like the mother of the dead ghost regent's yipin duchess, was it so coincidental?

sitting down on the sofa, ling song was a little restrained.

mother wen asked wen yuanchu to come to tea and asked ling song about his learning progress with a smile.

ling song answered one by one, afraid that mother wen felt that she had delayed her son's study, and was very embarrassed.

mother wen didn't care about this at all, and said happily: "it's good to give you a make-up class at the beginning of the yuan, he is now willing to go out, not like before, he is bored in the room all day, and he will go to the classmate party, my father and i are very happy, it doesn't matter if the guarantee is not guaranteed, anyway, he himself can pass the exam." "i'm

also afraid that if he keeps being so stuffy, he won't be able to get a wife in the future."

ling song: "..."

madam, you think too much, your son is really very popular.

wen yuanchu wanted to please his wife, but the girls at their school were afraid that there was no one who did not want to marry.

"mom," wen yuanchu frowned and interrupted his mother, "i took ling song upstairs."

ling song: what to do when you go upstairs?

wen yuanchu raised his chin with him: "go." entering wen yuanchu's

room, ling song walked around with his hands behind his back, commenting on his head.

"why is the color in your room either black or white, so depressing, that you can't be a little bit sunshine?"

"how come you, the man, don't have the vitality of a high school student at all, and live like an old-fashioned unearthed cultural relic?"

"you're so stuffy, who did you learn from?"

if he hadn't repeatedly confirmed that this man had no past life memories, he would have suspected that this man was the regent of the dead ghost.

same... in the words of the people here, sexual frigidity.

wen yuanchu ignored him, turned on the tv, and pulled out the game console from the cabinet.

"play?"

ling song immediately shut up and sat down.

"do you even have a game console in your room?"

ling songdong touched the west and looked at it: "your parents don't say yours?" a few days ago, prince de told me that he hid in the bed and secretly played a game, and was beaten by his father when he found the stick, will your parents beat you?

wen yuanchu's gaze moved over, and he heard the excitement that could not be hidden in ling song's tone, and he did not answer.

ling song was even more energetic: "talk about it, will your parents beat you?" just

think about it, wen yuanchu, who had a face with the prince regent, was mixed by his father and mother, and ling song was so cool that his toes were curled up.

"playing games can't delay my study, why should my parents beat me?"

ling song choked.

"but you, when you were a child, you were beaten by your father for three days, and you often fought with super super, who was a generation younger than you, and you were not ashamed."

you.

ling song refused to admit it.

it wasn't him anyway.

wen yuanchu did not talk to him about these nonsense without nutrition, and took a magazine and sat down to read it.

ling song ignored him and delved into those games himself.

half an hour later.

ling song sat cross-legged on the ground, and super mary beat herself up.

this is much simpler than the glory of kings.

playful!

wen yuanchu listened absently to the constant dinging sound on the tv, and looked up at ling song from time to time.

ling song was engrossed, only afraid that his predecessors had never been so serious when they listened to the government.

mother wen sent fruits and snacks, saw ling song playing games, not only did not say anything, but was very happy, but also reminded her son: "you play with xiao song, greet guests well, don't always read books."

wen yuanchu did not say a word.

mother wen sighed, "you broken child, you are not cute at all."

ling song smirked.

when mother wen left, he simply fell to the ground laughing, overjoyed.