Chapter 55

ling song: i can't sleep.

wen yuanchu: what are you thinking?

ling song: angry.

wen yuanchu: who made you angry again?

ling song thought about it, but it wasn't lin qiuyi who was full of gibberish that made him angry, it really should be wen che's dead ghost.

but this matter could not be said to wen yuanchu.

ling song: yuanchu dad, you sing to me to coax me to sleep.

wen yuanchu did not return.

ling song thought he didn't want to pay attention to himself again, and after a few minutes, wen yuanchu's phone rang in.

he pressed answer.

wen yuanchu: "can't really sleep?" "

hmm." ling song shrunk into the bed, and his voice was a little muffled.

"don't think about it, turn off the lights, lie on the bed and close your eyes, and you'll fall asleep in a moment."

ling song did not spare: "you sing a song to me, please, yuanchu father." after

a moment of silence, wen yuanchu's calm and low voice came from the other end of the phone.

the tune he had hummed before he had hummed ling song.

like a trickle of water, it inadvertently flowed through the tip of ling song's heart.

this man had only listened to him hum a few times.

before closing his eyes, ling song thought confusedly.

wen yuanchu was indeed his good father.

there was no sound of ling song over there for a long time.

wen yuanchu stopped.

softly said, "good night."

chapter 27: sisters

early saturday morning.

before seven o'clock, ling song opened his eyes, stared at the ceiling overhead and thought for three seconds, remembering that wen yuanchu had not yet returned, pulled up the quilt and rolled it up, turned over and continued to sleep back to sleep.

half an hour later, he was woken up by a phone call.

it was lin qiuyi who called and said that he was invited to go to the comic exhibition with him.

"what is comic con?"

"fun, you know when you go, take you a dirt bun to the long sight, hurry out, we will see you at the central mall of metro line 2."

anyway, he had woken up, ling song wiped his face and climbed up, washed up and casually ate something, ready to go out.

as soon as ling chaochao heard him say that he was going to the comic exhibition, he immediately raised his hands and said that he was going to go too.

ling mu immediately stuffed her grandson over: "today chao chao was brought by you."

ling song reluctantly took the person down.

ling chaochao told him to wait, saying that he was going to change his clothes and go back to the room.

ling song yawned and waited for ten minutes before the boy jumped downstairs.

the child changed into a small blue suit, tied a red bow tie, put on a pair of black-rimmed glasses, and smeared hair oil on his hair, combed shiny and shiny, put his hands in his pockets, and asked ling song: "am i handsome?"

ling song disagreed, "like what?"

ling chaochao despised him: "stupid uncle, even conan doesn't know him."

forty minutes later, they met lin qiuyi on the subway platform, and the girl was wearing a lolita suit, combing a double ponytail, and her face was so makeup that ling song almost didn't recognize it.

ling chaochao blinked his eyes and exclaimed, "little sister, you are so beautiful."

lin qiuyi squeezed his face with a giggle: "oh little mouth is really sweet, more than your uncle can talk."

ling song silently took two steps back and decided to stay away from them.

when he arrived at the place, ling song knew what this comic exhibition was.

a group of young boys and girls dressed in strange costumes in this cos two-dimensional anime characters.

he was a little hard to understand.

this kind of thing really can't get into his aesthetic range.

but he didn't say it, he didn't want to be seen as having a four-hundred-year generation gap with these people.

yao nana was also there, next to xia langxing.

one by one, they had green hair and one red hair, and they wore fancy clothes that were not modern, ancient, foreign, and earthy, and they posed in various poses for people to take pictures.

there were so many people around them that the shutters rang and people screamed from time to time.

lin qiuyi also held up her mobile phone and snapped endlessly.

ling song looked at it for a while and concluded that these two faces were better looking than others, so there were more people in the audience.

although sharon star was not as good as him, he was still a little stronger than the others.

in this era, everything you do really has to look at the face.

"why is yao nana with xia langxing?" do they know each other?

lin qiuyi said casually: "they are cousins and brothers, of course they know each other." huh

?

they went around again and came back, ling chao was jumping around, and from time to time someone came to him to take pictures, which made this little fart child very proud.

ling song is a little sour, dressed like this, someone will take pictures around and pursue, then he can also ah.

none of the people here have his good looks.

yao nana and xia langxing came over to greet them.

xia langxing asked ling song: "i still have a role in a while, missing a cp, do you want to come with me?" lin qiuyi was

the first to jump out and object: "no, i don't agree, don't take advantage of my son-in-law's absence to beat my girlfriend's idea."

xia langxing rolled his eyes: "it is addictive to being a mother, and my mother can't control her daughter's divorce and remarriage."

ling song: "is it because i wear clothes like yours, and many people will come to me to take pictures?"

xia langxing smiled and squinted: "of course, the two of us are out together, and we must be the most popular in the whole audience." "that's

fine."

ling song agreed.

although he didn't know what it meant to be cp, he liked the feeling of being held by the stars.

mortals have been doing it for a long time, and occasionally they have to taste the taste of being an emperor.

lin qiuyi was stunned: "girl, don't be deceived by him!"

yao nana nodded, "i think it's okay, you two are out of cp, and you are quite eye-catching." ling song followed

xia langxing to the lounge to change clothes and put on makeup.

lin qiuyi, who was one step behind, whispered to yao nana: "you know that your cousin's mind is not pure, and you still take advantage of wen yuanchu's absence to help him hook up with ling song?"

say good together, how can you say that apostasy is apostasy?