Chapter 39

then run to show off to zhang yang's men: "this is good, right?" wen yuanchu sent me.

someone scornfully said, "you can't afford to buy a signature pen, are you so happy?"

"you know what, this is the first prize you have to get, not the same as the one you bought."

...... that's not something you win back yourself. "wen

yuanchu won back the same thing." ling song was overjoyed.

it turned out that i wanted to show affection.

one person and one couple signing pen, really flashing blind dog eyes.

dog man male.

no one paid any more attention to him.

ling song didn't feel that he was annoying, only when these people were jealous of him, they directly took the pen as a topic.

after writing a few lines and feeling wasteful, i put away my pen.

"i'll use it for my next exam."

wen yuanchu seemed to be tired, took off his school uniform to cover his head, and quickly fell asleep on his knees.

ling song was stuck on a problem and had no solution idea for half a day.

rubbing to wen yuanchu's side, he reached out and poked his arm a few times, but wen yuanchu did not move, he could only count.

there was a shadow under the school uniform, lining wen yuanchu's half-exposed face, and ling song's gaze moved over and paused slightly.

the man was silent when he fell asleep, exceptionally quiet.

even if only the small half of the side face is not blocked, the contour lines are perfect.

ling song subconsciously approached the past and sniffed lightly.

wen yuanchu has a special fragrance on his body, which smells particularly good.

wen yuanchu suddenly turned his head and slowly opened his eyes.

ling song was stunned and quickly retreated.

it was embarrassing to be caught.

"what to do?" wen yuanchu asked.

ling song smiled, "nothing, you sleep you sleep."

"if you're tired of reading, sleep a little, build up your spirits, and play in the afternoon."

"i know."

ling song didn't bother to talk to him more, sat down, and continued to work on the topic absent-mindedly.

how has he been doing inexplicable things lately?

it is also related to wen yuanchu.

it's so weird...

wen yuanchu did not sleep too long and woke up in half an hour.

he opened the mineral water and poured a few sips.

ling song raised his eyes and stared at the knot in his throat that was rolling up and down.

until wen yuanchu's gaze moved over.

ling song smiled at him: "wen yuanchu, i have finished the math problems in this unit, you can help me change it." there was

an answer at the end of the exercise book, but he just wanted wen yuanchu to change it for him.

of course, wen yuanchu knew that there was an answer behind the exercise book, he didn't say anything, took it over, and seriously helped ling song to correct it.

carefully explain to him the topic that ling song did wrong.

ling song was a little distracted, and when wen yuanchu finished speaking, he couldn't help asking him: "feed wen yuanchu, do you have perfume on you?" so yummy.

wen yuanchu frowned and replied, "no." ling song's

dog nose reached over and sniffed hard: "obviously there is, so fragrant, those girls don't have your incense."

...... the smell of laundry detergent.

ling song continued to ask, "then what brand of laundry detergent do you use at home?"

wen yuanchu was a little speechless: "i'll go back and ask."

ling song smiled and said, "in the future, i will also let my aunt at home use you the same, just as fragrant as you." "

hmm."

wen yuanchu did not remind him, this sounded really strange.

he was happy.

in the afternoon, a five-kilometer run.

the five thousand meters were the last event before the closing, and half an hour in advance, they went down to the infield to warm up.

ling song was very excited, jumping and jumping.

wen yuanchu reminded him: "save some energy, don't rush too hard for a while, and retain your physical strength to persevere to the end."

"got it, yuanchu daddy."

ling song rubbed his hands and feet.

wen yuanchu suspected that he had not listened at all.

sure enough, when it was the turn of the official game, the whistle sounded, and ling song was the first to rush out.

wen yuanchu had to keep up.

"you run slower."

"i don't, i'm going to take first."

the first and second laps were fine, and from the third lap onwards, everyone began to slow down, and ling song was no exception.

his breathing was already breathless, and wen yuanchu followed him: "if you can insist, you can insist, if you can't do it, forget it." ling song was

not convinced: "wen yuanchu, don't look down on me." he

shook his head again and rushed forward.

wen yuanchu was helpless.

he had always known that ling song's personality was actually quite stubborn.

lap after lap, there are constantly people who can't keep quitting.

the people who were still on the runway also ran and stopped, and the distance was very wide.

ling song was sweating profusely, ran a few steps to stop and brace his knees for a few breaths, and then continued to run.

this month, he has been running and exercising with wen yuanchu in the morning, and still underestimated the difficulty of running five thousand meters in one breath.

but he didn't want to be so humiliated and half-abandoned.

he stopped wen yuanchu also stopped.

wen yuanchu did not persuade him to withdraw from the game, and he followed him all the time.

prince zhang yang de they mixed into the infield to cheer them both up and throw water at them.

ling song stopped and took a big sip, wiped his lips, and said to wen yuanchu, "you can obviously run faster, why do you keep following me, you run first, don't wait for me."

wen yuanchu did not agree: "no." "i'm

with you."

in the last lap, ling song's physical strength was almost to the limit.

someone had already crossed the finish line, and those who had been behind him had also caught up with him.

he gritted his teeth desperately, but when he was only half a lap away from the finish line, his legs fell forward and fell to the ground.

one palm weighed the ground, and there was a sharp pain in the ankle, although wen yuanchu helped him in time, it was still enough to choke.

wen yuanchu squatted on the ground and supported him: "are you okay?"

ling song broke out in a cold sweat and clenched his teeth and shook his head: "it's all right."