Chapter 22

ling song dark shuang: flat out.

early the next morning.

when ling song walked out of the house, wen yuanchu was already waiting for him outside.

"ride to?"

wen yuanchu nodded: "assemble at the school, we ride over and park the car at the school."

ling song once again sat in the back seat of wen yuanchu's car, wrapping his hands around his waist.

they arrived late, and everyone else was already waiting at the school gate.

seeing ling song sitting behind wen yuanchu's car and shaking his feet, everyone said: "..."

on the way to the subway station, zhang yang secretly asked ling song: "how did you bring him too?" "

matchmaking."

zhang yang: "? go

to the roller skating hall first.

twenty minutes by subway from the school, on the first day of the long holiday, people pushed and crowded on the subway.

more than a dozen of them were scattered in two carriages, and wen yuanchu found the only empty seat in the corner, let ling song sit down, and he stood in front.

ling song glanced at lin qiuyi standing with another girl and shouted, "come and sit down."

lin qiuyi gave up her seat to her female companion, and she stood with ling song and wen yuanchu.

because there are many people, they rub shoulders from time to time.

lin qiuyi was a little embarrassed and did not dare to see wen yuanchu.

ling song's gaze went back and forth between them.

lin qiuyi wore a green dress, long hair was scattered, light makeup, better than the usual appearance in school, indeed carefully dressed.

however, wen yuanchu's face was indifferent, his eyes were closed, and no one paid attention to him.

ling song strangled his wrist, it was really a piece of wood.

when we got to the roller skating rink, everyone quickly played.

a few girls wouldn't, and immediately some boys volunteered to teach.

lin qiuyi would not, without waiting for others to take the initiative, ling song pushed wen yuanchu first: "you go and teach lin qiuyi."

wen yuanchu looked at him: "why me?"

ling song smiled, "raise your hand, don't be so stingy."

wen yuanchu's eyes were slightly stagnant, and he didn't say anything, and he went into the roller skating rink.

ling song sighed, sat down and began to put on his shoes.

...... wait a minute.

neither will he!

lin qiuyi carefully moved to wen yuanchu's side.

blushing, he whispered to him, "can you teach me?" ...... please.

ling song put his hands on the fence and moved forward with difficulty and awkwardness.

he didn't expect rollerblading to be so hard.

seeing others sneaking up quickly one by one, posing in various postures to play handsome, he couldn't help but envy, and he was even more angry.

this group of diao people, their minds are hanging on the girls, and none of them take care of it.

irritating.

ling song raised his eyes and saw the fence on the other side, where wen yuanchu and lin qiuyi were.

the two seemed to get along quite harmoniously, and lin qiuyi slowly slid forward, while talking to wen yuanchu, a smile appeared on her face from time to time.

wen yuanchu turned his back on him, unable to see his expression clearly.

ling song was suddenly a little sour.

everyone was in pairs, and he was alone.

wen yuanchu casually pointed out lin qiuyi, but did not hold her and teach her hand in hand like the others.

the smile on lin qiuyi's face almost froze, shaking and trying to maintain balance.

several times almost fell, wen yuanchu did not reach out to help her.

finally, she was discouraged, squatted down directly, and waved her hand: "forget it, i gave up."

ling song also gave up, and after hitting the twice without a image, he sat on the sidelines and rested.

wen yuanchu came over and sat down beside him silently.

ling song glanced at him sideways.

wen yuanchu looked back.

ling song: "you don't teach lin qiuyi anymore?" what are you doing sitting here?

wen yuanchu: "why should i teach her?"

ling song: "... you are really, people and girls have shown their eyes on you, why are you so indifferent?

wen yuanchu rolled his eyes: "i didn't look at her."

ling song choked: "okay, i know, you have someone in your heart, but since the person you are talking about doesn't like you at all, you might as well look at others, where there is no fangcao in the end of the world, lin qiuyi is not very good, she looks beautiful and lively."

"i didn't look at her."

wen yuanchu repeated again, coldly lowering his voice: "don't do this kind of thing in the future."

...... if you don't do it, don't do it. "

hear wen yuanchu 's words

impatience in the qi, ling song was a little aggrieved.

although he really wanted to see the hilarity, but he didn't have a bad heart, how could this person be like this...

forget it, he won't have much to do later.

this man certainly had no friends.

after a moment of silence, wen yuanchu eased his voice: "do you want to skate?" i teach you.

"no, thank you."

ling song's cold face.

wen yuanchu got up and left.

after a while, lin qiuyi came over and sat down, kicked off her shoes, and hung her head in frustration.

ling song glared at her.

lin qiuyi sighed: "you are right, he is a piece of wood, i can't think of how much i can't open, who i like is not good, i don't like him."

...... scold.

lin qiuyi raised her eyes and stared at ling song carefully: "you are also very good-looking, or i like you, right?" "not

necessarily." ling song did not hesitate to refuse.

although he was related to lin qiuyi's predecessor, it was not necessary to continue the frontier.

lin qiuyi was even more shocked when he saw his reaction: "even you can't look at me."

ling song coughed lightly, "you can't say that, what is it that even i can't look at you, do you mean that i am worse than wen yuanchu?" that's

too much.

where is it inferior to wen yuanchu's wood?

lin qiuyi ignored him again.

wen yuanchu returned, holding the milk tea he had just bought in his hand and handing it to ling song.

ling song is unknown.

wen yuanchu whispered, "please drink,...... don't get angry.

lin qiuyi got up and left silently.