Chapter 9

"i don't understand."

ling song said truthfully, "i can't understand it at all."

ling jie didn't ask any more questions and started the car.

"let's go home."

at night, the ling family, the whole family is worried about ling song's studies.

the little nephew ling chaochao took out the math book from his bag and handed it to ling song: "uncle read my book, can you understand it?"

ling song was sure that he saw the contempt in the little devil's eyes.

scold.

but he really couldn't understand it.

although those contents are mentioned in the nine chapters of arithmetic, the arabic numerals used by the people here are still made up by him in the past two days, and those arithmetic symbols are even more incomprehensible.

what a shame.

ling mu was very worried: "do you want to start again from an early age?" this

...

they also don't want ling song to have much success in the future, but they can't, they can't even finish high school, right?

but inexplicably amnesia this problem, and i don't know when it will be better.

just as i was frowning, the doorbell rang.

ling chaochao ran to the entrance to open the door and shouted, "brother yuanchu! here

came wen yuanchu.

wen yuanchu came in and greeted ling's father and mother and ling jie's husband and wife politely.

the ling family was very surprised.

wen yuanchu this child has always been a non-talkative, they have been neighbors for so many years, this is the first time he has taken the initiative to come to the door.

wen yuanchu explained to them: "i talked to teacher ma to help ling song with his homework. that's

great.

——ling family people

that's not good.

ling song

ling mu raised an eyebrow: "then how is it funny, will it bother you too much?"

wen yuanchu looked up at ling song who looked up at the sky: "no, there is nothing to delay, help ling song make up for the previous lessons, i can also repeat it myself." ling's

father and mother no longer pushed back, and happily thanked wen yuanchu, whether ling song was willing or not, and packed them up and sent them into the room.

ling mu brought the cut fruit plate and told her son before leaving: "obedient, if you don't want to repeat the grade, follow yuan chu to study hard."

ling song rebelled incompetently and had to accept it.

wen yuanchu sat next to him, reading his strategy.

his eyes were low, and he didn't make a sound, not knowing what he was thinking.

ling song bit the cantaloupe in his mouth and squinted at him several times.

wen yuanchu suddenly raised his eyes.

eyes collided, ling song subconsciously swallowed his throat and choked.

his face turned red, and it took him half a day to swallow the melon in his mouth.