Chapter 1(Arc 1: Rebirth Wen Cannon Fodder)

Because a certain lazy cancer writer quickly started the text in order to save the long-travel prelude, when Gu Bai woke up, he was already dead.

............

Surrounded by a dark, boundless starry sky, except for the stars that fill the sky, there is nothing.

Gu Bai's soul has been floating in the air for a long time. Although he doesn't know what happened, he knows that he must be dead now.

Because the feeling around him is too real, and his body is transparent, he can't deceive himself that he is dreaming, and his luck has never been very good. He definitely doesn't think he can survive the accident of the plane explosion.

"Do you want to live?"

Suddenly, a somewhat cold, machine-like, dull voice with no human emotion and no ups and downs rang out in the starry sky.

Gu Bai was stunned, but God didn't react. He really didn't know what the situation was now. It didn't look like heaven or hell. What the hell is this?

With full of doubts in his heart, Gu Bai couldn't help but look around, trying to find the source of the voice, "Who are you?"

The voice paused before saying, "It doesn't matter who I am, the important thing is that you will disappear soon. Now, I can give you a chance to live..."

"What do you mean by disappearing?" Gu Bai sharply grasped the point.

"You are already dead. You are just a weak soul now. If you disappear again, you will not even have the chance to be reincarnated. That is to say, it will never exist..." The

voice was very patient.

With that voice, Gu Bai could indeed feel that his body became more and more transparent, and his soul became weaker and weaker, as if it was about to dissipate.

It wasn't a good feeling that it was about to never exist, and he didn't want to really die.

No matter how cruel the reality is, from the first day he was sensible in the orphanage, there was only one thought in his mind.

To live, and to live better, this is his dream.

But Gu Bai wouldn't believe the pie falling from the sky, so he was still a little hesitant, and continued to observe the dark surroundings where there was nothing at all, and asked.

"...I want to live, but what are your conditions?"

"My condition is that you become my subordinate, enter the world I designated, and complete the task..."

The voice was still emotionless and cold .

"What task do I need to complete?" Gu Bai continued to ask.

The voice did not answer in a hurry. After a short silence, the surrounding dark space changed, and then books appeared one after another, constantly flying in the air.

"As you can see these books, although they are all stories, they are actually small worlds that actually exist. The protagonists and supporting characters in the books have real souls when the books were born..." "I need You enter the worlds in these books to fulfill the wishes of the souls who are asking for me. At that time, when the tasks are completed, you will continue to live and enjoy life in those worlds. If you fail, you will disappear forever, even the current state of your soul. Can't exist..." "That is to say, even if I live, I use someone else's shell?" Gu Bai pondered a little, he wanted to live, but what does he mean when he becomes someone else's life? Is the name Gu Bai? Still meaningful? Seemingly feeling his hesitation, the icy voice was silent for a while before speaking again. "Yes, but if the task is completed well, I may be able to give you a chance to be reborn in the future. Whether to complete the task now and continue living as a soul, or disappear immediately, you still have half an hour to choose..." "I Choose to do the task."

Gu Bai no longer hesitated, although he was no longer a human being, and his living body was someone else's skin, but at least it was better than disappearing forever.

He doesn't want to die, people are greedy for life, at least he doesn't want to die now, not to mention this mysterious voice said that if it is done well, he has a chance to be reborn.

"The target has been agreed, the contract is signed, the name is Gu Bai, male, twenty-three years old..." After the

words were finished, the cold voice rang out. Gu Bai only felt that the surrounding space seemed to be distorted, and then there was something Something got into his body, turning his transparent soul into a solid body, which was extremely comfortable.

With the feeling and hope of surviving, Gu Bai touched his soul and was very satisfied, and a pure smile appeared on Qing Jun's face.

This is what he was born with. Although the word "chunliang" has nothing to do with someone like him who rolls and climbs out of the black-hearted orphanage, he has a face that looks like Zhang Chunliang.

This may be one of the reasons why this mysterious voice chose him for the task. A pure-hearted person should be a subordinate of a loyal minister who works hard?

But his character is not pure, good and honest, but he knows what it means to know the current affairs as Junjie.

So he quickly accepted the status quo, and respectfully moved towards the mid-air, where there was no one at all.

"Master, I'm ready to start the mission..."

"Well, enter the world immediately, remember, if you die before completing the mission, you will disappear forever..."

The mysterious voice was still cold and emotionless. , With a twist of vertigo, Gu Bai lost consciousness, and his body turned into a white light and entered the world.

****************

"Lu Rongqing, just enjoy it here slowly..."

As soon as he regained consciousness, Gu Bai heard a schadenfreude woman's voice in his ear. Then there is the movement of stepping away in high heels.

Then, before he could react, he felt the heat coming from his body made him feel a little dizzy and had a special longing.

He groaned in a conditioned reflex, curled up involuntarily and clamped his legs, biting his lip hard before opening his eyes.

This is a KTV box. Except for the screen where the song is on, the surrounding light is very dark. The snacks, fruit, and drinks on the table are all scattered on the ground, and the room is messy.

Gu Bai didn't know what the current situation was, but instinctively felt that something was wrong.

He clearly remembered that the mysterious voice said that if he died before completing the mission, he would disappear forever and not exist, so the top priority was to figure out his mission this time.

Feeling the discomfort and heat in his body, he climbed to the table and drank a glass of water with ice cubes on the table, then locked the private room door to prevent someone from breaking in and accident, and then closed

his eyes to receive the story... The world of the second mission is a novel about a reborn girl who changes her destiny and takes revenge.

The heroine in the book is Wu Zhenzhen, the daughter of a real estate businessman.

Although the Wu family is not a top-tier wealthy family in City B, they are definitely rich and high-class people. Like most wealthy families, the Wu family also has one or two illegitimate children.

However, Wu Zhenzhen was born to the original wife of the Wu family and has a very high status in the family. Her father liked her very much. She lived in such a wealthy family since she was a child, and was so favored by her parents. Therefore, her character is very simple and her mind is very simple. Living in a wealthy family with bloody fights, simple-minded people will not have a good end. Therefore, after the death of her mother, without protection, she is not the opponent of several illegitimate children in the family. Even if Mr. Wu likes him again, he has no time to take care of her because the company is busy. Soon, under the design of one of the illegitimate daughters, her situation is getting worse and worse.

The father who originally loved him hated her more and more, and the friends around him also liked the illegitimate daughter very much. Even the boy who had been chasing after him for many years and was about to get it changed his heart and gradually fell in love with the illegitimate daughter.

She was furious and competed with the illegitimate girl, but her skills were not as good as others. Instead, she was raped by the illegitimate girl. Those unbearable photos were spread and ruined her reputation.

Since then, her life has completely fallen to the bottom. Everyone hates her and hates her. Everyone despise her. If she can't stay in the country, her father can only send her abroad.

But she didn't expect that she couldn't escape the illegitimate daughter's calculations when she went abroad. In addition, she was beaten and gave up on herself. She soon became addicted to drugs and gambling. The attack died on the streets abroad.

When Wu Zhenzhen died, she was very young, only in her twenties, and it was the best years of her youth, so she was extremely unwilling and resentful.

After being reborn, she began to take revenge with strong resentment and unwillingness.

She wants to take revenge on his father, if his father was not faithful to his mother and cheated on the outside, there would not be that vicious illegitimate daughter; she wants to take revenge on the bitch who ruined her life, she wants to take revenge on everyone who has harmed her!

Using the memory of her previous life, she began to work hard to enrich herself before the illegitimate daughter entered the door, and turned the originally unruly little princess into a connotative daughter.

After the illegitimate daughter entered the door, she started a plan of revenge, laying down numerous traps, not only to snatch back her favorite boyfriend, but also to return the rape in her previous life to the illegitimate daughter, so that the illegitimate daughter would suffer the consequences.

And the tit-for-tat design also spread those photos out, ruining the innocent image and reputation of the illegitimate girl's pretending, and looking for someone to lure the illegitimate girl to take the same drug-addicting, promiscuous, gambling and other wrong paths as her previous life.

As well as her father, and those who had offended her in previous lives, she all took the opportunity to take revenge.

And the original owner was one of the cannon fodder for her revenge.