Chapter 84

As soon as Xue Yunfeng fell into a coma, not only did the courtroom become more chaotic, but the entire palace became chaotic as well.

Although the emperor disliked him because of his previous absurd behavior as the original owner, but in the end he was the prince who was his favorite concubine, and with his recent performance, the emperor had decided to pass the throne to him.

Even if there is the threat of Xue Han, everyone knows that Xue Han will live soon, and his threat is useless no matter how big it is.

At this moment, Xue Yunfeng was poisoned, and the emperor was very angry. His body seemed to regain its vitality, and his spirit was soaring.

"Your Majesty, the poison of the prince is not insoluble, but this antidote is not easy to match, and the prince has not much time left. It is really difficult to prepare the antidote in just a few days..."

Yu The doctor had a worried look on his face.

"Cure, try to cure it! Go, I remember that the Nanyu tribe entered the palace last year with an elixir, saying that it has a life-sustaining effect, what is there to delay, go and use it for the prince!" The

emperor was furious, and the imperial physician Back off in fear.

The entire East Palace was completely lively the moment Xue Yunfeng fell. The emperor could not stay for a long time because of political affairs, and the imperial concubine could not be guarded because of his poor health.

The other concubines had already been dismissed, and Gu Bai could not go to the front hall because the emperor did not want to see him, so in the end, only Qi Moli was left by the bed to wait on the unconscious Xue Yunfeng.

He couldn't go to see Xue Yunfeng, and Gu Bai was not in a hurry. He was not worried about Xue Yunfeng's body. He only cared about Xue Yunfeng's death and not being able to complete the mission. He ordered Yanu to guard outside the prince's palace, and intercepted the imperial doctor and invited him to Liuli Palace. .

"I have seen the prince, I don't know what the prince asked the minister to come?"

Although the imperial doctor also looked down on the original owner as a male favorite, but in the end he was the prince's favorite person, and how to despise it in his heart, the superficial effort still needs to be done.

"Doctor Wang doesn't need to be too polite, Rong Yi invited the imperial physician to come, just to ask something..."

In the surprise of Wang Taiyi, Gu Bai motioned to Yanu to close the door, and then he continued to talk with a worried expression on his face.

"Master Wang, I invited you to come here today because I want to ask you about your Highness. You know, Master Wang, as Rong Yi, you can't go to the front hall...I wonder how your Highness is doing now?"

Gu Bai asked. The concern on his face seemed very real. Imperial Doctor Wang was surprised at first, and then mentioned Xue Yunfeng's situation, and his face suddenly became worried again.

The prince's condition is no secret, and he doesn't need to be afraid, sighing and shaking his head.

"To be honest with your son, your Highness's poison is not some kind of poison that has no solution in the world, but the bad thing is that the prescription of this poison is not suitable. Even if His Majesty used the elixir to prolong His Highness's life, it would only last for a few days at most, and it would be of no avail..."

"Is there no other way?" Gu Bai flickered, grabbed the imperial doctor Wang's arm and said anxiously.

Seeing his expression, Yanu hurriedly supported him and comforted him, "Master, there must be a way... Imperial Physician Wang, you are very skilled in medicine, and you can definitely save His Highness, right ?

"

But he is not an immortal. If he had confidence, he would have saved him with medicine just now.

With such silence, even the stupid Yanu understood, and Gu Bai naturally understood, and he fell silent, leaning on Yanu as if he couldn't stand.

Seeing Gu Bai's appearance, Imperial Physician Wang sighed, then thought of something, staring at Gu Bai's eyes.

"Wait, maybe there's another way!"

"What way?"

"When I was studying medicine, I heard the name Beizhao Gu Poison, and my master said that the people of the Beizhao royal family, whether male or female, have been urinating since childhood. Bathing in medicine, taking poison as food, and practicing a voice that is invulnerable to a hundred poisons, no poison in the world can do anything, if this old man remembers correctly, Young Master Rong Yi was once Prince Bei Zhao..."

"The doctor's meaning is..." Gu Bai's ears moved slightly.

"Perhaps the son of flesh and blood can give it a try..."

That's what you're waiting for! Gu Bai's eyes lit up, and he said anxiously, "How sure are you?"

"No...just give it a try." Imperial Physician Wang shook his head honestly.

"Then try! Yanu, bring the knife!"

Gu Bai commanded without hesitation, his face firm, which made the surprise on Wang Taiyi's face even deeper.

This is bloodletting and cutting flesh, not just a joke.

Yanu was also startled, "Master!"

"Yanu, hurry up! If you delay any longer, Your Highness will have no time!"

Gu Bai reprimanded firmly.

It was the first time that Yanu saw him speak so fiercely. He was stunned for a while, and then reacted, hesitantly looked at Gu Bai a few times, did not dare to resist, and finally could only obediently go to get something.

When the knife and bowl were brought over, Gu Bai's expression froze, and without hesitation, he quickly took the knife and slashed his wrist to pick up a bowl of blood, and then clenched his teeth and cut off a piece of flesh.

"Master..."

Looking at his bloody arm, Yanu couldn't help crying out, and the imperial physician Wang was also stunned. He had never seen such cruelty before. Not a word.

"Doctor Wang, I beg you to save His Highness's life, Rong Yi is begging you..."

After finishing, Gu Bai put down the knife and begged with his eyes.

He is a martial artist and has experience with knives. The injury on his hand looks scary, but it is not serious. It hurts, but it is still within the tolerance range.

However, only he himself knew this. Even though Imperial Doctor Wang was also a professional, he was shocked by his actions for a while, and he didn't pay attention, and was quite moved.

Looking at Gu Bai, the previous contempt was also lessened. Many people can do it by donating their own flesh and blood to make medicine for the prince, but not many people like this without the slightest hesitation. It can be seen that this male pet is really sincere to the prince...

Imperial doctor With a sigh, he quickly left with something, while Yanu choked up while bandaging Gu Bai's wound.

Although he was the eunuch of the Daqi Palace, when he first entered the palace, he had not yet received the real baptism of the palace. When he made a mistake and was almost killed, the original owner rescued him and transferred him to serve him. He treated him very well on weekdays kind.

Compared with the Crown Prince, his feelings for the original owner were much deeper. Seeing Gu Bai's bleeding arm, he felt extremely uncomfortable.

...

Here, after returning to the imperial hospital with the blood bowl in hand, Imperial Physician Wang started dispensing the medicine immediately without any delay.

If the crown prince could not be cured, His Majesty would be furious. Maybe they would all have to go to the funeral. It is not true that in history, there was no such thing as an imperial physician who lost his life because he could not cure the master.

The original owner's flesh and blood is actually not as magical as the legends say. If it really could cure hundreds of poisons in the world, the people of the Beizhao royal family would have been grabbed and eaten by people with bad hearts.

However, it happened to be effective against Xue Yunfeng's poison. As soon as the medicine was fed, the poisonous gas on Xue Yunfeng's face began to dissipate and his expression returned to normal.

Qi Moli, who had been by the bedside, heaved a sigh of relief and hurriedly thanked the imperial physician Wang.

"Young Master Qi is no better than Xie Chen, if you really want to thank you, you have to thank Master Rongyi..."

"What the imperial doctor said is..." Qi Moli's expression froze.

"This time, thanks to Young Master Rong Yi donating his own flesh and blood, Wei Chen was able to dispense the antidote. In the past, Wei Chen, like everyone else, despised Young Master Rong Yi, but today, Wei Chen understands why the Crown Prince acted like that before. , Young Master Rong Yi is really sincere towards the Crown Prince..." The

Imperial Physician is a sentimental person, and he has seen a lot of dark things in the palace, but at this moment, he is very impressed with Gu Bai's unhesitating act of donating blood and flesh.

Just following his words, Qi Moli's face gradually faded, and a threat rose in his heart.

He was very aware of Xue Yunfeng's feelings for Rong Yi, even after Xue Yunfeng told him that he was only using Rong Yi, he knew that at least once, Xue Yunfeng liked Rong Yi.

If Xue Yunfeng knew that Rong Yi was so sincere, would he still like him...

Qi Moli didn't know the answer, but he was kind of panicked.

Taking a deep breath, he suppressed the panic in his heart, looked at Xue Yunfeng on the bed, gritted his teeth, and said.

"Doctor Wang, please let others know about Rong Yi's blood donation to the prince!"

"This..."

"Doctor Wang, you know His Highness's character, only if he knows that he ate Rong Yi's flesh and blood. If he survives, he will definitely feel guilty for the rest of his life, and if this matter spreads out and is used by someone with a heart, it may also damage the reputation of the prince, so please ask the imperial physician Wang to keep your mouth shut..."

Qi Moli instructed sternly.

Although Imperial Physician Wang had doubts, he had no doubts. What he said was somewhat reasonable. Moreover, Qi Moli was the prince's best friend and younger brother, and he was also a genius with a holy name in the capital. back off.

Not long after he retired, Xue Yunfeng slowly woke up on the bed. Seeing the haggard face, Qi Moli, who had obviously not slept by the bed for two days, was moved, and then looked behind him, as if looking for another one. human figure.

"What is Your Highness looking for?"

Qi Moli's eyes flickered.

"No, Gu just feels a little dizzy, you have been alone for a long time, there are eunuchs and palace maids waiting here, Gu is all right, you go down and have a good rest..."

Xue Yunfeng shook his head and persuaded him to retire.

After he left, he looked at the eunuch who was serving and asked, "Where's Young Master Rong Yi..."

"If you go back to your Highness, Young Master Rong Yi should be in the Liuli Palace at this moment..."

"What is it?" Xue Yunfeng's face changed slightly, and his heart sank, "What is Young Master Rong Yi doing for the past two days in a coma? "..."

"If you go back to His Highness, His Highness has been in a coma for two days, and the servant has never seen Young Master Rong Yi come..." The eunuch replied honestly.

"I know, you go down..." After the

eunuch finished speaking, Xue Yunfeng's eyes flashed with disappointment, he closed his eyes and clenched his fists tightly, how could he still expect, how could he still believe, he should have known long ago of......