Chapter 109

Things went even crazier than Lu Yaoji expected.

When the news of Yin Baigu's death reached the Demon Realm, Ye Cang, who had been detained peacefully, suddenly rioted, and immediately broke free and ran out of the Demon Realm.

Since ancient times, the gods of war in the demon world have no real name, and each god of war can be called the number one powerhouse in the contemporary demon world.

No demons dared to stop him, and no one could stop him. Ye Cang left the demon world alone, holding a halberd, and broke into the fairy world alone.

He killed the immortals who blocked his progress, and kept calling the word 'hundred bones', and blood flowed into rivers wherever he passed.

Until he snatched a palm-sized, lifeless puppet in Yin Li's hand that was no different from ordinary jade carvings, from then on, when everyone mentioned Ye Cang, he was no longer a god of war but a lunatic.

He seemed to have lost his mind, and the whole person fell into a state of madness. The strong stimulation made him go crazy, his skills skyrocketed, and his eyes were red and he started to kill in the fairy world.

Yin Li led the immortals to fight with tragic casualties before seriously injuring him.

Everyone thought that the matter was over, but no one thought that Ye Cang would be so crazy.

After disappearing for a few months, he reappeared, still wearing the black armor and silver halberd, and broke into the fairyland alone.

Different from losing his mind before, this time he was extremely calm, but more terrifying than before.

He began to break into various immortal cities, slaughtering frantically, harvesting the lives of people in the immortal world, killing tens of thousands of immortals, and finally came to the Tiangong.

Even in the past three thousand years, the immortals who had personally experienced it back then felt terrified.

I saw that the mad man took out the dead immortal corpse from the storage ring, and it fell to the ground as if it was raining, stacking up to surround the entire immortal palace.

The blood accumulated and flowed to the ground to drown the insteps, and the tragically dead bodies exuded bursts of death energy. Every immortal present was bloodless, even if they had seen countless lives and deaths, they still had fear at this moment.

But what they are more concerned about at the moment is what this lunatic wants to do.

"It's the nine-turn blood evil killing immortal formation! The legendary nine-turn blood evil killing immortal formation that reverses the taboo of reincarnation! He will use the people of our entire immortal world to sacrifice to reverse the reincarnation!" The

knowledgeable immortal shouted in horror.

There are not many people who know this formation, and most of them are dazed, but all the immortals who know it instantly show panic.

This formation doesn't have a particularly big effect.

No one knows who its founder is, but the immortals who are proficient in the formation know that this formation is completely a taboo existence.

All living beings in the six realms, no matter life or death, as long as they are not wiped out, they can all enter the reincarnation, and the cycle is repeated, and there is no need to resurrect at all.

And this formation reverses the cycle of reincarnation, but it is the resurrection of the person who could not enter the cycle of reincarnation.

Now that it has been wiped out, if you want to be resurrected, it is an act against the sky, and you will naturally have to pay a certain price.

There is no doubt that Ye Cang was planning to take the lives of the entire immortal world in exchange for Yin Baigu alone.

Crazy, crazy, this man is really crazy!

There is only one thought left in everyone's mind except for fear.

Yes, Ye Cang is indeed crazy at this moment, once a person who has never been in love is in love, once he is in love, he will be deeply in love to the death and the extreme.

What does the life of the people from the fairyland have to do with him? What if you are cast aside by the demons of the demon world? He is already opposed to the fairy world, and the god of war in the devil world will also take over.

But there is only one Yin Baigu, the one who hides a small head behind the big stone and smiles at him with the corner of his mouth open...

His emotionless eyes shone with blood-red light, looking at him. The bloodless fairy began to activate the magic, and the voice was indifferent.

"Since he died because of you, then you will pay the price to let him come back to life!"

Ye Cang's madness was something no one thought of, and none of the immortals who have survived the horrific catastrophe so far have been able to forget that one scene.

The blood-colored fog shrouded the entire Asgard, and there were countless howls from friends who knew or did not know. The strong smell of blood filled the nose, fear, fear, nothing but fear!

It's just that Ye Cang is strong and crazy, but Lu Yaoji is right, he can't fight against everyone in the Six Realms by himself.

Therefore, the terrifying sacrifice was unsuccessful. In the middle of the process, the other four realms monarchs came to fight Ye Cang together with Yin Li and the elders of the fairy realm, and finally they were sealed in the abyss of Jiuyou.

Since then, the name of Yin Baigu has also become a prohibition that cannot be mentioned in the fairy world.

......

When all the truth was fully unfolded, Gu Bai only felt that his chest was so painful.

"This game of chess, you started planning when you found out that I fell in love with Ye Cang. You know that with my character, it is impossible to let go, so you plan to completely erase Ye Cang from my memory. , so you will let Lu Yaoji steal the compass that controls me even though you know that I will be alienated from you by Ye Cang..."

"Because no matter how much resentment and alienation I have towards you at that time, as long as Nirvana succeeds, everything in the past will be gone. It will disappear, it has never existed..."

"You know me well, but I also know you well, after all, you and I have been together for thousands of years, haven't you..."

Gu Bai looked at the dry throat in front of him. Yin Li's eyes were as cold as cold pools.

At this moment, he is no longer the Yin Baigu he used to be, he is Gu Bai, a free Gu Bai, so he will not call him the master again.

"You thought very well and guessed all my reactions, but one thing you didn't expect is that I don't trust anyone in the fairy world. From the moment I was controlled, I stopped trusting anyone... "

The moment Feng Siming appeared, I guessed what you wanted to do, just as you guessed all my reactions."

"But I didn't know if I could win this game, so I decided to bet One, I took advantage of Lu Yaoji and her hatred for me, sealed all my memories in my heart and let her keep them for me, because I knew that with her hatred for me, it was absolutely impossible for me to come back alive It turns out that I won the bet."

Having said this, Gu Bai looked at Lu Yaoji who was slumped on the ground and smiled.

"Lu Yaoji, you once said I was stupid, do you think I'm smart now? Don't worry, I won't laugh at you, because you are the one who is really stupid."

"I don't hate you, but you shouldn't. You shouldn't have put your mind on Ye Cang, remember what I said? As long as I live, I won't let Yin Li fall in love with you..."

"No, don't..." Lu Yaoji shook her head violently, and dipped blood on the white jade stone steps with her ten fingers.

Gu Bai smiled, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes. He was not a saint, nor was he a pure Yin Baigu. He would also hate and resent, he said lightly to Yin Li.

"If you don't want me to hate you, then promise me that you will never fall in love with Lu Yaoji."

Yin Li didn't speak, but nodded slowly without hesitation.

"No—!" Lu Yaoji roared and spat out a mouthful of blood, and fell to the ground in pain and powerlessness, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Looking at her, the corners of Gu Bai's mouth twitched into a sincere smile.

Yin Li wouldn't fall in love with Lu Yaoji, even if he didn't exist, he wouldn't fall in love with Lu Yaoji, of course he did it on purpose, look, how bad he is...

just no matter if he was a pure Yin Baigu, or at this moment Gu Bai, who has played tricks on everyone in the world, there is such a person who is always willing to fight against the world for him.

He turned around and walked in front of Ye Cang, reaching out and slowly brushing the man's handsome and resolute face.

"I once asked you, the original owners of the mission, they exchanged their souls with you, where will they go after the mission is completed? You told me to go to the place where they should go... This place was created for me by you Is the seventh world right?"

Because he is not from the six worlds, and the six worlds have no place for him.

"Mad..."

Gu Bai choked with laughter, stretched out his hand to grab Ye Cang's hand, and made a tight contact.

Even if the whole world rejects him, what if he can't be tolerated? As long as he has this man, it is enough.

Immortal world and him are only desolate, he motioned Ye Cang to leave, and when he turned around, Yin Li suddenly grabbed the corner of his clothes and said bitterly.

"If the next life is unfinished, I'd rather lose the sky than the Qing..."

"I'm sorry, I don't have an afterlife."

Gu Bai turned his head, looked at him calmly, brushed off his hand, and left.

Seeing that person dressed in red leave, Yin Li finally knelt down to the ground in a decadent manner.

Watching the one dressed in red leave, he covered his chest and couldn't breathe...