Chapter 12

Gu Bai never thought of himself as a good person, because good people don't live long.

But at least, he felt that he was a person with a limit.

It's not that he didn't give Nan Lichen a chance, and Lu Rongqing also gave him a chance. Just now, he wanted to act directly several times, but he was all affected by the emotions left by the original owner on his chest.

Lu Rongqing resented Nan Lichen for hurting him, but he always loved Nan Lichen.

If Nan Lichen chooses to give up, Lu Rongqing will probably cancel his wish to retaliate against Nan Lichen.

But Nan Lichen didn't. When he said that he was willing to give everything for him, Nan Lichen didn't choose to let Lu Rongqing go.

He didn't understand that Lu Rongqing could really do a lot for him, Wu Zhenzhen could help his father find the source of the kidney, and so could Lu Rongqing, but he couldn't see it.

To put it bluntly, he doesn't believe in Lu Rongqing, he doesn't want to gamble, he would rather choose the more secure method of destroying Lu Rongqing...

Pick up the backpack on the ground, open the zipper, take out the gloves and foot covers prepared in advance, and put them on first. Clean up the traces left by himself in the studio, and then drag Nan Lichen to the bedroom.

After walking downstairs to check again, and after confirming that there was no trace of anyone except Nan Lichen, Gu Bai took out a bag of drugs from his backpack that was enough to send Nan Lichen to prison and hid it in the villa, ready to leave.

These are not only for Nan Lichen, but also to deal with Wu Zhenzhen behind him. As long as Wu Zhenzhen does not fall, if one Nan Lichen dies, there will be another Nan Lichen.

What's more, he has no time.

According to the development of the plot, tomorrow Wu Zhenzhen will find someone to throw Lu Rongqing at a private party to be disabled, and then she will die by suicide.

In other words, tomorrow is the deadline for his final completion of the task. If Wu Zhenzhen is still fine after tomorrow, then he will be dead. If the task fails, he will disappear forever...

But he can't take the initiative to find Wu Zhenzhen and give it to Nan Li Chen's revenge is not as simple as sending him to prison.

Lu Rongqing didn't want Nan Lichen to die. He also had another request, that Nan Lichen would always remember him!

Therefore, Nan Lichen must not be allowed to know that the innocent boy in his heart is actually not as pure as he imagined...

I have to say that Lu Rongqing's task seems simple, but it is not easy in reality. I don't know if there are any extra rewards after completing this task?

Shaking his head, suppressing these distracting thoughts first, prepare to continue planning.

When he walked out of the villa, Gu Bai was about to take out his mobile phone to call the police, but he felt that someone was approaching behind him. He turned back vigilantly, and suddenly saw a familiar figure.

"Brother!!"

Gu Bai's eyes widened, God, how did Nie Qingcang find this place?

"What did you do in there just now..."

Nie Qingcang's tall figure stood behind him, and he squeezed out a word from his teeth with a black face.

On the plane back, he was full of yellow pictures, and various clips flashed constantly.

Either the juvenile's upturned little butt was vulgar, or the attractive red lips were frivolous, and then... in short, it's not a good thing.

After getting off the plane and listening to the report below, 'The young master went to the suburban villa with someone', the whole person exploded like an angry beast.

Say something before you leave, you must be obedient and go home on time, make a change, and never mess around. Okay, you've all gone to someone's house to spend the night!

All the pictures turned into the sound of the boy shyly lying under other men and moaning in his ears, and he just left the secretary to help him and drove to the goal.

Then...

he saw Gu Bai cat walking out of the villa gate with a small waist as if he was a thief, and when he turned around, there was a little white stain on the corner of his mouth... milk stains that he hadn't wiped clean just now.

Of course, he didn't know that it was a milk stain, and his mind was full of yellow thoughts.

What is white, white, white, white, white, white? ! ! ! !

"Lu Rongqing! You don't feel comfortable if you don't find something for me for a day, aren't you? Fu Zixuan just left, and another wild man came. It's really hard to change your nature!"

Nie Qingcang was so angry that he couldn't help himself, his eyes fixed on him. The corners of Gu Bai's mouth flashed with ghosts.

Wild man? How do you say it's like cheating on yourself?

Gu Bai's face was slightly stunned when he reacted, and he didn't know why he was so angry, but considering that the other party was his golden thigh, it was not easy to refute, so he had to comfort him.

"Brother, listen to my explanation..."

"Explain? You don't even wipe your mouth after stealing food, so what else can you explain?" Nie Qingcang's expression was the same as that of a man with a green hat.

"..."

Gu Bai didn't say a word, staring at Nie Qingcang a little bit inexplicably, he didn't wipe his mouth when he ate something secretly, what did he ate something secretly... Thinking about it, he licked his lips unconsciously.

Immediately, Nie Qingcang's anger grew even stronger.

Still licking? Licking that white thing in front of him! Is this guy so thirsty? !

Seeing Nie Qingcang's face getting darker and darker, Gu Bai felt more and more inexplicable. He looked at the watch on his wrist, time was running out, he didn't have time to spend with Jin's thighs today.

Thinking of this, Gu Bai said anxiously, "Brother, I still have something to do. I'll talk about it when I come back tomorrow..."

Before he could finish his sentence, someone grabbed his wrist, and then he didn't have time. Throwing it away, Nie Qingcang pulled his entire body in front of him with the force on his wrist.

"Brother, what are you doing? Let me go!"

Although there was no one around, there were still two villas nearby. The loud noise in the middle of the night would attract people's attention. Gu Bai didn't dare to shout, so he could only be dragged away. Drink low.

"Go home with me now!"

Nie Qingcang, with a dark face, dragged him regardless, dragged him all the way to the off-road vehicle that rushed to the side of the road, ready to take him back.

Hearing that, Gu Bai's expression changed. What kind of home is he going back to now? He still has things to do.

Thinking like this, Gu Bai didn't care to make Jin Thigh angry, so he struggled with all his strength.

But before he struggled a few times, he felt his body light up, and Nie Qingcang actually carried him directly on his shoulders!

"Crack!" He also spanked his ass!

He never thought that Nie Qingcang would be so strong. He was about to die and was spanked. After all, he was a big man. Gu Bai was finally a little annoyed, and he couldn't bear the obedient mask anymore.

"Nie Qingcang! You fucking let Lao Tzu down! I really have something to do! Very important thing!" He was about

to die, and the golden thigh didn't give any face!

"Don't let it go!" The man holding his waist and buttocks shouted viciously, "I have to trust you again to be a ghost!"

He must teach this guy a good lesson today, otherwise how will he explain to Aunt Lu in the future?

First it was Fu Zixuan, and now it's another wild man. What's more, in the information he found this time, the man named Nan Lichen is not clean. This guy really dares to touch any man!

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. He stuffed the boy who was twisted like an earthworm into his car. Nie Qingcang quickly opened the door, got in the car, and locked it.

Hearing the sound of the engine starting, Gu Bai was so anxious that his head almost exploded.

"Stop and stop! Let me go! You lunatic! You bastard!"

Gu Bai couldn't calm down and scolded at the thought of dying if he couldn't complete the mission. At such a critical moment, this man turned into Chen Yaojinzang. Yeah, it really pissed him off.

Nie Qingcang hadn't been scolded since he was a child, but now it was Gu Bai who was angry and roaring at him. His face suddenly became darker and darker. He suddenly stepped on the accelerator and sent his anger to the car.

The speed of the car made Gu Bai scream in surprise, "Ah, hey, Nie Qingcang, what are you doing? Stop and stop..." The

black off-road vehicle sped up in the driveway, and the sight of Gu Bai's rapid reversing made him go backwards. eyes are scorched.

So excited that he could only hold on to the armrest of the car roof and shout at Nie Qingcang.

"Nie Qingcang, stop me! If I don't stop, I'll just jump off!"

After he finished speaking, the man who was racing the car turned red, and finally braked suddenly and stopped the car on the side of the road, and then Gu Bai didn't react. was pulled out of the car.

"What are you doing? You're crazy!"

Gu Bai finally got his breath, and ruthlessly pulled away Nie Qingcang's hand, pushing him and roaring.

His strength is not small, and he doesn't look like a young man with no strength at all. Nie Qing froze for a moment, and his body backed up several steps.

But soon, he came back to his senses, and he pushed up aggressively, grabbing Gu Bai's waist tyrannically.

"Well......"

Gu Bai groaned, his body was heavily pressed against the front of the car, his waist hit, and he suddenly felt sore and numb, losing his strength to resist.

At the same time, Nie Qingcang's fiery kiss fell heavily without hesitation. He lowered his head and bit Gu Bai's lips, his strong tongue pried open Gu Bai's teeth and began to sweep.

"..."

Gu Bai widened his eyes in shock.