Chapter 78

On the surface, the banquet that Xue Yunfeng went to today was just an ordinary gathering for dignitaries to drink and have fun, but in fact, he used this banquet to cover up secret meetings with court officials and generals.

Therefore, as soon as he arrived at the tea garden where the party was held, Xue Yunfeng made an excuse to leave and left Gu Bai alone in the hall, regardless of the people around him staring at this delicious piece of fresh meat and drooling.

Xue Yunfeng's peeping eyes were naturally as bright as glass in his heart. He didn't know the little Jiujiu in these people's hearts. If he had been unhappy before, he wished Jinwu Zangjiao would hide Du Yunxi and watch it by himself.

But now, he didn't pay any attention at all. As long as Rong Yi didn't die before he completed his great career, his other affairs had nothing to do with him!

"Master, what's the matter with Your Highness today? Why did you stay here alone? Look at those people who just want to jump up and eat you..."

Yanu is a straight-hearted person. Not fork.

"It doesn't matter, His Highness's business is more important, and those people don't dare to touch me..."

Gu Bai didn't care, he said with a light smile and took a leisurely tasting with a teacup. There was a reason for Xue Yunfeng's sudden attitude.

Others may not know, but as a rebirth, Xue Yunfeng is very clear that the Emperor Qi looks healthy now, but his health is already very bad, and he will die in a few months.

At that time, he will ascend to the throne of God with the power of thunder, so the original owner is almost useless, and he naturally does not need to worry about it anymore.

Yanu was still a little confused, Gu Bai didn't say more, he took a snack and ate it while watching the performances such as Dou Shi Dou Hua in the teahouse. In fact, he was secretly looking at a man in the private room on the second floor.

As soon as he entered the door, he found this man.

I saw that the man was dressed very luxuriously and looked extremely handsome and romantic. A pair of slender sword eyebrows flew diagonally into his temples, and his long and narrow eyes flickered, revealing a sense of coldness and nobility when looking at people.

And he acted very arrogantly. Everyone else was sitting in their seats drinking tea and chatting in a well-mannered manner, but he sat idly, and even put one foot on the table without any rules. He held a jug in one hand and a wine glass in the other, and raised his head to drink wildly and unrestrainedly. However, no one around dared to talk about him, or showed any dissatisfaction and contempt for him. Everyone who looked at him was very respectful and fearful. It was obvious that this person had a noble status! Gu Bai's gaze on this person was naturally purposeful. According to the hints in the plot, this person's name is Xue Han, the current Prince Yu of Daqi, the youngest son of the previous emperor, who is only two years older than Xue Yunfeng. According to the rules of succession to the throne of Qi Kingdom, if the current emperor dies, except for Xue Yunfeng and other princes who can inherit the throne, he is also eligible to inherit the throne. Moreover, Xue Han is not only smart and talented as an emperor, but also holds the military power of Qi State in his hands. It is very easy for him to ascend the throne. But unfortunately, Xue Han was poisoned when he was a child, and the poison had no cure and could only be suppressed. But despite this, Xue Han is still the target of all the princes at this moment, because the military power in his hands is huge. To put it bluntly, that is whoever he wants to be the emperor, then whoever can be the emperor! However, Xue Han's background is not the focus of Gu Bai's attention to him, but Xue Han, he feels the breath of a man, which means that this short-lived Prince Yu is his man... Thinking like this, Gu Bai Excited in his heart, he ordered Anu to go to Yajian and ask Prince Yu to meet him. Every time he encountered a man on a mission, he couldn't wait. "What, Master, are you going to see Prince Yu? No, no, this is impossible!" Yanu's face changed when he heard Gu Bai's words, he shook his head in panic, and then whispered in Gu Bai's ear.

"Master, you didn't know how long it took you to come to our Daqi. I heard that Prince Yu is very fond of beautiful women, especially men. He doesn't let go of His Majesty's favorite male pets. There are so many beautiful men in the palace's backyard. That's all, the most important thing is Prince Yu is very cruel. No matter how beautiful the beauties are, he has no pity. He gets angry and brutally kills them all... And last time, he asked His Highness for you. Thankfully, His Highness protected you. Now you go to see him. , isn't that a sheep entering the tiger's mouth..." Yanu's

face was very worried, and he was lucky to serve the original owner as soon as he entered the palace.

He had never been baptized by a court eunuch, and was very loyal to the original owner with a pure heart. The original owner also treated him like a younger brother, and Gu Bai explained patiently.

"Yanu, I know you are worried about me, but Prince Yu is good for His Highness's enthronement. If Prince Yu is willing to help, His Highness will have no obstacles in his future career. Besides, I will visit him, naturally..."

What is my man? He still doesn't know his temperament, no matter how it changes, he is domineering! Madness! uninhibited! These points will never change.

But this time the man actually likes beauty very much? The handsome men in the backyard of the palace are like clouds?

Before he left the starry sky, he even told him something, no matter whether he had any memory or not, he would only have feelings for him alone, okay, if you don't see him in a few minutes, you will grow bold!

Thinking of this, Gu Bai's face showed a hint of hum.

"But..."

Yanu was still worried, but seeing his unsightly face, he could only be obedient.

In my heart, I thought that I had to hurry to find the Highness, otherwise what would happen to the master? Prince Yu is very scary!

Yanu left anxiously, and after a few minutes, he came back with a sad face to report that Prince Yu was invited, Gu Bai nodded, sorted out his clothes and walked happily.

When he entered the door, Gu Bai saw Yanu quietly leaving, guessing that he was worried about going to Xue Yunfeng for help.

"Rong Yi has met Prince Yu..."

The original owner not only had a beautiful appearance, but also had a very warm voice, as refreshing as a breeze blowing across the grassland, causing Xue Han's ears in the private room to tremble undetectably.

"I heard that you want to see this king? Why, I'm not afraid of this king today?"

Xue Han said with a glass of wine, staring at Gu Baipi with a smile.

Naturally, there was a reason for him to say this. The original owner had met with him before, and he was very afraid of his rumored reputation outside, so he ran away like a bunny when he saw him.

"Before, Rong Yi didn't understand the rules, and I asked the lord to forgive me when I offended the lord..."

Gu Bai cupped his hands, his face was calm, neither humble nor arrogant, with a cold attitude, but in fact his heart was already dancing a little dance of joy.

Although he was still humming just now that the man is so romantic this time, God knows how much he wants to rush up right now, hug the man's head and kiss him deeply!

However, he still knows how to be excited in his heart. Now that the new world has begun, men have no memory, and they need to re-acquaint each time.

And this time, the 'Prince Yu' is an unrestrained person, and the beauty who is rushing to the door will not cherish this kind of character. If he wants to win this man, he may have to work hard this time.

"..."

Here, Xue Han listened to his words without saying a word, just stared at him with a half-smile, only a short meeting, he found the difference between today's Gu Bai and the original owner he had seen before.

The young man in front of him is still as magnificent as before, but the strange thing is that he always feels that today's young man is like two people before, what is the difference... Eyes, to eyes, the eyes of today's young people seem to be more beautiful!

"My lord, Rong Yi came here today to make a deal with you..."

Gu Bai didn't know what he was thinking. Seeing that he had not spoken, he could only take the initiative to start a conversation and continued.

"Oh? What kind of deal do you want to do with this king? There are not many things that this king wants in this world..."

Xue Han put down the jug, raised his eyebrows, and was very interested, this person is serious I don't know Prince Yu's temper, or he is too daring to make a deal with him.

Gu Bai looked calm and composed, but in fact he kept looking at him secretly, and at the moment when he raised his eyebrows, Gu Bai's heart beat violently like a volcano erupting.

Under the cold face, Gu Bai's soul roared excitedly: ah ah ah, it's too sexy, too sexy, his man is so sexy and mighty even when he raises an eyebrow! I really want to pounce on it immediately, what should I do? !

After thinking about it, of course he couldn't do it. If he did, he might be kicked out by a man. This nympho look must not be known to men.

Gu Bai clenched his fist to cover his mouth and coughed a little before saying.

"Maybe there is one thing in this world that the lord cannot get and cannot control, and that is your own life..." After the

words were finished, the room became quiet, and the guards turned their attention to Gu Gu. Bai's eyes were like looking at a dead person.

Even His Majesty should be respectful to their lord, this is just a little boy's pet of the prince, and he dares to talk to the lord like this.

The guards clenched the handle of the knife with cold eyes, waiting for the master to order the knife to chop the beauty in front of him into pieces.

But Xue Han didn't plan to chop Gu Bai into pieces. He fixedly looked at Gu Bai, his eyes finally fixed on the red lips he spoke, and said with interest.

"What's the explanation for this?"

"Your Highness is Prince Yu, and he holds the military power of Great Qi, which can be said to be under one person and more than ten thousand people. Naturally, there are very few things in this world that the Lord can't get, but... Rong Lian heard that the Lord When I was young, I was blindly poisoned, and all the famous doctors in the world were helpless, and the imperial doctor even asserted that you will not survive your thirties, if Rong Yi remembers correctly, the prince is already twenty-eight this year..."

That is to say, a man has at most two years to live. In the plot, the dreaded Prince Yu did die of illness two years later, which is why he was clearly in power, but no one tabooed him.

"Bold!"

As soon as Gu Bai finished speaking, the guards next to him shouted sternly. The entire Daqi Dynasty knew that Xue Han's poison was a taboo topic. Gu Bai's provocative statement was a kind of provocation.

However, Xue Han waved his hand and motioned for the guards to step back.

Then, like a hunting leopard, he stared at Gu Bai with dark eyes, walked in front of Gu Bai expressionlessly, stretched out his hand to caress the slender neck of the young man, his movements were dangerous and ambiguous, "Continue talking..."

Sensitive neck Suddenly being touched by a man, Gu Bai couldn't help but take the initiative to lean up and rub it twice, but at the same time a complacent happiness rose in his heart, and he flirted as soon as they met. It seems that the man has a lot of feelings for him at the moment, well, as expected He is old!

Thinking sullenly in his heart, Gu Bai's expression became colder and colder.

"According to the imperial doctor's words, the prince will only live for two years at most, but Rong Yi has a way to cure your poison, the prince. I wonder if the prince can promise Rong Yi something?"

Following his words, Xue Han fondled him. The hand on the neck became pinching his chin, and the sinister gaze stared at him with a hidden smile.

"The poison that no famous doctor in the world can't cure, do you think you can solve it? If you can't solve it, say what should this king do to you?"

"If you can't solve it, Rong Yi will apologize with death!"

Gu Bai was very confident, joking, and did it After so many missions, he is best at playing with poison. Xue Han's poison is inexplicable to others, but it is not a big problem for him, not to mention that the original owner this time is Miao Jiangguo, who is very skilled in medicine. prince.

Xue Han pinched his chin, Yin Crossbow's eyes flashed, as if he was going to kill him at any time, but when he saw the confidence on his face and those bright eyes, his heart trembled slightly.

After a long time, he let go of Gu Bai's jaw, his lips raised a cold arc, his eyes were cold, and he put his hands into his sleeves and clenched his fists hard. He didn't know why the fingers that touched the skin of Gu Bai's jaw became hot.

"Okay, this king will give you a chance, but what do you want to ask this king?"

He stroked the wrench on the thumb of his left hand and said lightly.

But those who know him know that this action means that he is in a very happy mood, and the confident appearance of the young man is very dazzling, which makes his heart heat up.

Gu Bai, who knows him very well, doesn't need to know the meaning of this action, he can know his mood at the moment just by the tone of his suppressed emotions.

He proudly raised the corners of his lips, and hummed again in his heart, how dare he be so daring and happy before he came, the handsome men in the palace's backyard are like clouds, this task must be well organized!

Gu Bai looked at the surrounding environment and cupped his hands.

"My lord, I don't know if I can take a step to talk..."

"Okay." After the

words were finished, Xue Han raised his eyebrows, stared at him and looked up and down, his eyes fell on the white neck that was exposed when he lowered his head, and his eyes darkened, and he licked his lips. .