Chapter 99

At the moment when the ancient tomb formation disappeared, the interstellar weapons on everyone's body returned to normal, and the female ghost also felt that the force that prevented her from leaving disappeared, and suddenly burst into ecstasy.

After Gu Bai and Han Lijun stood firm, they hurriedly floated over and saluted Gu Bai with tears of joy.

"Thank you for your mercy, the concubine is polite..." The

female ghost has stayed in the tomb for tens of thousands of years, trapped in this place for so many years, even if she is a very obsessive ghost, she is going crazy .

In addition, her life is strange, not only can she not die, as long as there is an ancient tomb formation in one day, the ghost body will automatically cultivate and die even if she wants to die.

"No need to say thank you, this world's reincarnation channel has been closed, I can't help you to transcend, you have already cultivated deeply, you can find a chance to fly to the upper realm, and those ghosts who have been turned into slaves by you, you will also take them away. , they took your anger, the underworld will not accept it, the cultivation base is shallow, and the soul will only be scattered..." Gu Bai said in a deep voice, he has always been indifferent and indifferent by nature, and has strong emotional control, even if he was shocked by those inexplicable reliefs just now. , but still quickly calmed down. There are too many doubts today, and his mind is so confused now that he can't sort them out one by one. "Don't worry, Shangxian, my concubine understands..." The female ghost nodded. Ten thousand years had already wiped out her resentment of being buried with people during her lifetime. If she could continue to live, she naturally didn't want to continue to inflict evil debts. After bowing respectfully to Gu Bai again, the female ghost disappeared. After the remaining survivors found that the communicator and other things could be used, they hurriedly contacted the outside for help. While waiting for the rescue, a curious scholar came up, "General Han, classmate Qiao, what did you see over there?" The danger of life was lifted, and the persistence of being a researcher was manifested. Everyone was very curious about being guarded by heavy troops. What the hell is in the main tomb.

Han Lijun didn't speak, his eyes were a little red, as if he was caught in some kind of magic, Gu Bai suppressed the tumbling emotions in his heart, opened the interstellar bracelet and released a few relief pictures that he had deliberately taken just now.

"Nothing else special, just some recorded reliefs..." The

picture Gu Bai was shot selectively, there are only a few simple paintings of people hugging each other. , those things are best not to let others know.

Everyone did not suspect him, although they couldn't see what was on the opposite mountain wall, but it was so empty just now that there was nothing there.

But at this moment, the relief picture Gu Bai showed in front of everyone shocked everyone. What was surprising to everyone was not that the two men in the relief were in love. In fact, the interstellar era was very open. The weirdness.

A few short reliefs are not much in content, but they are enough to make a group of researchers make up their minds, and soon contact the entire ancient tomb to explain a beautiful love story.

"The man in this relief should be the Emperor Nanxun, and this young man, I think he must be the beloved of Emperor Nanxun. If not, it's really hard to explain that this honorable main tomb is carved with reliefs of such records..."

Someone Sighing, everyone nodded in agreement, feeling that this explanation was very reasonable.

Gu Bai didn't refute, and let the crowd make up their minds, looking at Han Lijun, who was still stunned, his heart shrank.

He didn't know what kind of relationship he had with the boy in the relief, but those reliefs clearly showed the lingering story of the man and the boy in the past.

Ye Cang never told him the reason for his situation, was it because of that young man? Will I fall in love with him, is it also because of the other party...

What does that half of the appearance represent? Could it be that he was telling him that the picture on the relief was his and Ye Cang's previous life? Did Ye Cang fall in love with him because he was his reincarnation?

All sorts of questions popped into his head involuntarily, and Gu Bai couldn't accept the fact of this speculation.

Everyone has their own ideas, no matter what others think, but for him personally, any reincarnation is fake.

In his heart, he Gu Bai is Gu Bai, but now, what exactly is he in Ye Cang's heart...

No, it's not like that!

Gu Bai bit his tongue fiercely, forcing himself not to think about it, everything is really inexplicable, and guessing without end will only disturb the mind.

But there was always a kind of panic in his heart, and the lack of a large blank made him unable to think.

It wasn't until Han Lijun recovered from the daze, turned around suddenly, hugged him and kissed him, his sticky tongue intertwined, and he made a lingering voice that dispelled his anxiety.

"Why did you kiss me?" The

kiss closed, Gu Bai clung to Han Lijun's clothes tightly with his fingers, with extremely complicated emotions.

"I don't know, I just like..."

Han Lijun's face disappeared, his eyes fixed on Gu Bai, and he held him tightly in his arms like a treasure.

He didn't tell the truth, not only liked, but feared, an indescribable fear, the fear that this person would suddenly disappear.

"..."

Gu Bai looked at him fixedly, his chaotic mind was awake for a moment, and his heart was calm, yes, he liked him, not based on his memory.

Every man in the world has no memory of the past, but he can always recognize him and love him forever. This is an undeniable feeling.

Since the person who left the relief can write the final words, it means that the person knows his character very well.

All of this is not like telling a story, but... as if to make a warning.

"Don't forget, don't trust, don't panic, don't worry, remember..."

The last words of the relief reappeared again, Gu Bai regained consciousness, took a long breath, suppressed all distracting thoughts, and more firmly engraved the relief image in his mind, his eyes became firm again.

He doesn't trust anyone, he only trusts his own feelings!

......

Without the barrier of the formation and the danger of the ghosts in the tomb, the remaining mortal traps are not difficult for the interstellar people. The rescue army outside the ancient tomb quickly arrived at the hall where the coffin of Emperor Nanxun was buried. .

When entering the ancient tomb, including Gu Bai, there were a total of 21 people, but now there are only ten people left, most of them are soldiers, and a few scholars from the archaeological team survived, and a group of people are all afraid.

Under the escort of the rescue team, the remaining people returned safely. As for the rest of the tomb of the Nuo Dadi Palace, a special person will handle it.

Everything in this tomb belongs to the people of the entire interstellar empire. They are not just one piece of invaluable antiques, but they prove the origin of the ancestors of the people of the empire, the beliefs of a race.

All the details of this trip to the ancient tomb were presented to the interstellar people through intelligent photography. When Gu Bai and Han Lijun walked out of the ancient tomb hand in hand and smiled at each other, the entire star network cheered. Maybe they once despised Gu Bai very much and felt that he was not worthy of their male god, but at this moment, there was only one thought in everyone's mind, that is, no one is worthy of the Empire's General Han except him. On the other hand, Nangong Xuan, this trip to the ancient tomb not only made everyone understand her ignorance, but also was provoked by her behavior of pulling her companions to die in the burial pit to avenge her revenge. It is difficult for interstellar people to reproduce, and everyone's life is the most precious, especially the tens of thousands of years of wars between earth people and other planetary people, so that all the earth people who immigrated to the interstellar space have achieved unprecedented unity. Every interstellar person will be taught from the day they are sensible that the weapons of the people of the empire are only aimed at the enemy, and those who kill each other are absolutely unforgivable!

When Nangong Xuan came out of the ancient tomb, before he could react, he was detained by army soldiers and sent to the imperial court for trial.

The interstellar people paid almost as much attention to her case as they paid attention to the ancient tombs of the earth. On the day of the trial, all the interstellar people watched online.

During the period, Nangong Xuan refused to admit it, and did not feel that she was at fault at all. She did not have the kind of belonging and belief unity of the interstellar people, and she could not understand the anger of everyone.

At the strong request of the unlucky scholar's family who died for her, and the joint prosecution of netizens, she was sentenced to be exiled to planet H0009 for life.

Although the family of the deceased was still a little unwilling to this sentence, the planet H0009 was the planet with the worst environment in the entire interstellar.

Even if the most powerful interstellar thief is exiled to such a place, he cannot escape. Even if Nangong Xuan has a good mental strength and goes to such a place, he can only live in fear and struggle for the rest of his life, which is more uncomfortable than death...

Gu Bai did not Paying too much attention to Nangong Xuan's information, he and Han Lijun registered their marriage a month after returning to Interstellar.

Although the Han family does not approve of the grandson marrying a man because there is no heir, there is nothing they can do. The grandson always does things his own way.

Because of his performance in ancient tombs, Gu Bai was invited by the king to preside over the protection and development of ancient tombs on the entire earth.

Interstellar's technology is very advanced, so the development of the ancient tomb is not difficult, and Gu Bai completed the work in just a few years.

However, after the development of the ancient tomb was completed, he did not return to the capital planet, but continued to stay on the earth. He had too many doubts about this ancient tomb, and he needed to study it more carefully. Han Lijun also resigned as the general of the empire and went to the earth together. Permanent residence.

The lifespan of interstellar people is much longer than that of the earth, and almost everyone has a lifespan of two or three hundred years.

But in so much time, Gu Bai almost rummaged through the entire ancient tomb, but he couldn't relieve the doubts in his heart. Instead, there were more and more mysteries.

And the female ghost Jiao Nu, who was supposed to fly to the upper realm, also returned shortly after leaving the ancient tomb, and pitifully found him for help.

In this world, not only the reincarnation passage leading to the underworld was blocked, but even the passage to the upper realm seemed to have disappeared, and the whole world seemed to be abandoned.

There is no doubt that as the interstellar space continues to develop, the reproduction of all creatures in this world will become more and more difficult, and even eventually become extinct, and all creatures will cease to exist!

This is simply too terrifying, the reincarnation channel and the ascension channel cannot be closed for no reason, and the three thousand worlds are interconnected and circulated.

Who the hell would dare to do such a maddening thing? This is basically murdering all life in this world...

One after another mysteries surround his mind and cannot be solved. Gu Bai can only hold them all down. He feels all this. All seem to be in touch with him.

It's a pity, no matter how he guessed, the lack of a large blank in his heart left him completely unable to think of any clues.

But no matter how complicated it is, he believes that the day when the truth will be revealed, he will definitely solve all these mysteries one by one!

With a strong determination, at the moment when Gu Bai's body died, his soul left without hesitation and returned to the starry sky.

But when he returned to the starry sky, a huge suction appeared in the void, sucking his soul away.

......

At the same time, a vision appeared above a towering palace above the Nine Heavens, which attracted the attention of the entire Immortal Realm.

Several Taoists in white robes who were practicing in seclusion also suddenly felt something and opened their eyes suddenly.

"This, this breath is... No, it's impossible, how could he still be alive! It's over, if that madman knew he was still alive and ran out of that place desperately, the world would be in chaos again!"

A red-faced old man was terrified stood up from the futon.

The rest of the Taoists also looked ugly. The old man in the purple Taoist robe looked at the red-faced old man who screamed and said solemnly.

"I'm afraid it's not just the lunatic who is messing up this time. The only one who can bring him back to life is the emperor... Let's go and see now. It's not that easy to revive that person, and the emperor will never allow him to return. Remember the past!"

"Okay..."

Everyone nodded in horror, their throats were dry and breathing was difficult.