Chapter 7

Nie Qingcang returned to his anger, but did not rush in impulsive, saying that catching thieves and getting dirty, catching rape in bed, the two are now eating at the same table, and it is not serious if they are caught.

So after thinking about it, he went back to the car and waited, he would follow him to the hotel to arrest someone, and then he would go back and spank!

As for Gu Bai in the restaurant, he didn't notice his existence at all. Although he was here to do a mission, he was the original owner when he entered the body of the original owner, and the original owner was just an ordinary person. At this moment, he was not so powerful and knew everything.

The whole meal with Fu Zixuan was fast because there was no common topic, so within half an hour, the two of them finished the meal.

After coming out of the restaurant and watching Fu Zixuan leave at the door, Gu Bai was about to take the initiative to hook up with Nan Lichen who had been sitting in the corner for a long time, but at a glance he saw Nie Qingcang's car on the side of the road.

It's not that his eyes are sharp, but the other party's car is too conspicuous, and he has been in Nie Qingcang's exclusive car for more than half a month, so he is very familiar with it.

With a smile on his face, Gu Bai hurried over, opened the car door and got in, and then shouted in surprise, "Brother, are you here to pick me up?

" And the dark-faced man saw the surprised smile on Gu Bai's face, and all his anger disappeared like a leaking ball.

However, Nie Qingcang was not a person who was so easy-going. He glanced at the back of the car that Fu Zixuan was leaving at the intersection and signaled the driver to drive as well.

"That was Fu Zixuan just now? Are you pestering others again?"

Gu Bai's expression paused, then he quickly shook his head in response, "No, no, brother..."

"No, who was the person who ate with you just now?" Nie Qing Cang snorted coldly, in a very bad tone.

"I wondered why you've been so good these days. It turned out to be a trick. Lu Rongqing, you're so good. Even I dared to play. I actually believed you, you really..."

The words came to an abrupt end here, because the young man showed him that innocent little look again, and those innocent eyes suddenly turned red.

During this time, Gu Bai had already discovered that this Nie Qingcang seemed to be ferocious and had a bad temper, but in fact, he was simply awkward, and a tiger without temperament would be obedient after a few strokes.

This is his golden thigh. Whether it is a shield before completing the task, or a long-term meal ticket after completing the task, he has to carefully wait and win over.

Therefore, while showing a pitiful expression, Gu Bai suddenly hugged Nie Qingcang, buried his head on his chest and burst into tears.

"Wuwu, brother, don't say it, I promise you, I will never look for Big Brother Fu again, and I don't like him anymore. He came to break up with me today. He said that he would never like me. , tell me to stop pestering him... Brother, what's wrong with me, why does he hate me so much, why doesn't everyone like me..."

This was the first time Nie Qingcang saw the boy cry, especially The teenager was still crying in his arms. As an older brother who didn't know how to comfort others, he was a little stiff in place for a while. Gu Bai took a peek at his expression, and then continued to cry even more. Although the man didn't cry easily, but now he's doing the task, who cares about him, which one is coquettish and cute and rolls around. It is said that Tie Han is tender, and people like Nie Qingcang who seem to be indifferent, but are actually very affectionate are most likely to be soft-hearted. Therefore, he felt that the boy in his arms was hugging him so reliantly, and his clothes were wet with warm tears. He couldn't say any more serious words to ask for guilt. "Okay, don't cry, who said no one likes you..." "Does my brother like me? Will my brother hate me?" Gu Bai climbed up the pole, raised his head slightly, revealing red eyes, pitiful like a kitten. Nie Qingcang was moved by his pitiful appearance. The beautiful young man's tear-stained face looked extraordinarily soft, giving him a feeling of wanting to protect him.

He softened his heart and nodded. He really liked the obedient Lu Rongqing. In fact, he didn't hate him before, but the more outrageous behavior of the teenagers over the years made him very headache and impatient.

But thinking of Lu Rongqing's entanglement with Fu Zixuan over and over again, his brows furrowed again, "Rongqing, do you really like Fu Zixuan so much?"

There was a bit of displeasure in his tone that he didn't even notice.

He wasn't against the boy's liking for men, but the object was Fu Zixuan. Not only was the other party a family friend with the Nie family, but they also had a good private relationship. If there was a quarrel, his father would definitely hate the boy.

If Fu Zixuan also likes Lu Rongqing, it's fine, but the bad thing is that Fu Zixuan has someone he likes and is about to get engaged.

If Lu Rongqing continued to entangle him, it would probably lead to a tragedy of unrequited love. After all, Lu Rongqing used to be extremely extreme, and it was impossible to guarantee that he would not do extreme things.

Thinking about this, Nie Qingcang was a little worried, and he was still a little uncomfortable, so he pursed his lips and asked again.

"Do you really like Fu Zixuan so much?"

"I..." Gu Bai stared at Nie Qingcang's pursed expression, and lowered his head after thinking about it, "Because I used to be surrounded by people when I was in school, at that time it was Brother Zixuan often When you come to pick up Wu Zhenzhen, take me home by the way..."

Because of her petite, delicate and feminine appearance, which is better than girls', Lu Rongqing was often bullied when she was a child. In fact, those boys were very simple in their thinking, and they simply thought that this boy looked like a goddess. Cavity, bullying to cry should be fun. However, it left Lu Rongqing with a great shadow and loneliness to be excluded, so that his character became more and more gloomy and extreme, and the occasional kindness of others would also make such a person deeply fond of memories. It's not surprising to like Fu Zixuan. Seeing the happy reminiscence expression on Gu Bai's face, he was inexplicably uncomfortable and a little puzzled. "Rong Qing, don't you have a driver to pick you up when you go to school? How can you be surrounded and bullied?"

Although Lu Rongqing was not born to the Nie family, she was definitely treated as a young master in terms of life. She had a special driver and nanny to take care of her when she went to school and after school. How could she be surrounded and bullied on her way from school.

Gu Bai certainly wouldn't let go of such a good chance, he blinked, then looked at Nie Qingcang with a pitiful expression.

"On your birthday, brother, I wanted to buy a present myself and then go home early to surprise you, but I was caught by those who often trouble me. Not only did I not buy anything, but I was too embarrassed to come back late. Home..."

Gu Bai's words evoked Nie Qingcang's memory, he seemed to vaguely remember that there was such a thing, how old was his birthday.

Because Father Nie was too busy, he didn't have time to celebrate his birthday, and he was too lazy to celebrate it himself. Every birthday was the same as usual, but Rong Qing remembered it.

He remembered that there was a time when Lu Rongqing came home late, but when he was a child, there was a serious generation gap between him and Lu Rongqing by nearly ten years.

Thinking of this, Nie Qingcang felt a sense of guilt in his heart.

Reaching out and hugging the person in his arms, Nie Qingcang's handsome face showed a bit of distress, he touched Gu Bai's face and said softly.

"Rong Qing, it was my brother who ignored you too much in the past, but I will treat you well in the future..."

"Will my brother always love me so much?"

Gu Bai continued to beg for support with his eyes open.

Nie Qingcang's heart was inexplicably soft, and he touched his face. A gentle and doting smile appeared on his cold and hard face.

He couldn't help lowering his head and kissing Gu Bai's forehead. Well, it really felt as good as the smooth touch on his hand!

"Brother..."

Gu Bai was stunned by the sudden kiss.

"Well, what's the matter?"

Nie Qingcang was in a good mood, rubbed Gu Bai's hair again, bowed his head and kissed again, completely unaware that he was eating human tofu.

The last time he saw Secretary Chen bring his younger brother to the company, he did the same thing. He rubbed and kissed his younger brother's hair and face. The two had a very good relationship.

As for the premise that his younger brother is only five years old, he has automatically ignored it. Anyway, isn't it his younger brother?

Thinking about it, Nie Qingcang leaned in and kissed again.

Gu Bai was a little unbelievable when he came back to his senses, and he was extremely terrified, trough, didn't he bend people?

He touched the original owner's beautiful face, and then thought that he had used the little eyes that were absolutely earth-shattering and lethal in seducing the righteous people.

After a long while, Gu Bai silently got up from Nie Qingcang's body and stopped talking, what should he do if his luck is not very good...