Chapter 26(Arc 3: The Protagonist of Ancient Abuse)

With Gu Bai's advice, Qin Shitian did not move Jun's house for the time being.

However, Qin Shitian is not a kind person. He is the sect master of the Demon Sect.

After returning, when Zixinlian matured, he left to take the retreat. When he came out, Gu Bai clearly felt that the powerful power in him had an illusion that no one could match.

No, it's not an illusion. After taking the mature purple heart lotus, Qin Shitian broke through the realm of heaven and man. At this moment, he is no longer invincible on this continent.

Then Qin Shitian brought people to the Jun family again. He did not kill Jun Yanhan and Mo Haige, but only abolished Jun Yanhan's dantian meridian and destroyed the huge Jun family. In cultivation, you can only be an ordinary person in your life.

It was too late when the supreme ancestor of the Jun family appeared, and he couldn't defeat Qin Shitian with force, so he had to admit that he was unlucky, and even fortunately moved this big devil who everyone in the mainland feared and abused to destroy the Jun family, but did not kill them all. The descendants of the entire family.

Qin Shitian dismissed this, turned around and returned to the Demon Sect.

This time, Mo Haige didn't die. Although he was with Jun Yanhan, but without Qin Shitian being a bad guy, and without the earth-shattering sacrifice of life and death, he is no longer the cinnabar mole that Jun Yanhan will always miss. .

Although Jun Yanhan accepted him, he was not the only one by his side, not to mention that he was a man who could not continue the descendants of the Jun family, and without a strong background, he even had a serious identity by Jun Yanhan's side. No, it's just a prostitution.

And because he has become a crippled person, Jun Yanhan will never be able to ascend to the status of the Supreme Power in his life. He has already resented him in his heart, and his attitude towards him is extremely rude and indifferent.

Every so often, Mo Haige couldn't help crying in his heart. He paid so much for Jun Yanhan, betrayed the Demon Sect for him, betrayed his master for him, and gave everything for him, but in the end he was just Jun Yan One of the men and women around Han.

Jun Yanhan once said to him the oath of 'one life, one pair' and only he remembered it. Thinking of the days when he was in the Demon Sect, when Qin Shitian was infinitely favored by him, he thought many times in his heart, for the sake of Jun. Yanhan, is he worth it...

And Jun Yanhan has become an ordinary person because he can no longer cultivate spiritual energy. It is because no matter how smart he is, he cannot have the achievements as in the plot. He can only spend his life mediocrely. As far as he is ambitious, the second half of his life is destined to be gloomy for a lifetime...

and Qin Shitian could have broken this world's confinement after returning to the Demon Sect and went to another legendary world of powerhouses that everyone on the mainland yearned for.

But he didn't go, instead, he continued to be unrestrained in front of his Demon Sect Master. The difference was that there was a handsome young man beside him.

According to the person who had met the young man, although the young man was average in appearance and stature, Qin Shitian was very obsessed with him. Mo Haige is still fascinated, and nothing else can replace it.

A hundred years later, the young man passed away first, and Qin Shitian, the Sect Master of the Demon Sect with a thousand-year lifespan, broke his heart and went to Huangquan together with him, which made everyone in the mainland sigh and praised that the Sect Master of the Demon Sect was ruthless and bloodthirsty, but He is a person who is very affectionate...

****************

When Gu Bai returned to the dark space, the surrounding environment was still the same as before, there was nothing at all. Change, the body of the soul is more solid.

It's just that after returning to the starry sky this time, he was a little stunned. After all, he had lived in the world for a hundred years, and he needed time to react.

"How do you feel?" The

long-lost mysterious voice sounded again, and Gu Bai regained his senses.

This time, he was not facing the surrounding area, but a tall man in black armor with invisible features appeared in the air in front of him. Same as ever seen.

Gu Bai quickly bowed his hands and respected "Master..."

"Well, the task is well done, your soul seems to be solid..."

Although the mysterious man was complimenting, the eyes revealed by the mask were still as cold as ice , It makes people afraid to look directly, as if there is no human touch.

"Thank you for your help this time..." Gu Bai didn't dare to continue to look at him, the cold aura on the other party's body was terrifying.

"No need to say thank you, the last time was your reward, this time the mission is gone, do you need to enter the mission now, or do you want to rest for a while?" The mysterious man said lightly.

"I still want to rest..." Gu Bai hesitated for a while, then said, "Master...Can I ask you one more question?"

"Let's ask..."

"Master, you said that people in those worlds have souls. , then will they reincarnate when they die?"

"If there are souls, they will reincarnate naturally."

"Then is it possible for us to meet the same people again when we are doing the task?" Gu Bai asked with a breath.

"Yes, but it's unlikely, because there are too many worlds in the world..." The

mysterious man stared at him with a cold look, and then continued, "You ask this question, are you nostalgic for the people in those worlds?"

"..."

Gu Bai didn't speak, he didn't know how to answer, because he didn't know either, but when he left this time, he was a little more reluctant than at the end of the first mission. Can feel it, because it's an emotion he's never had before.

"Actually, it doesn't matter if you are nostalgic. It's not like there are no such people among you, nostalgic for wealth, status, power, and beauty in the world... But what I need to remind you is that you are different from those in the world. After death, there will be reincarnation, if you are addicted to it, if you die, you are really dead..." The

mysterious man looked at the expression on Gu Bai's face, his voice did not fluctuate at all.

"Gu Bai, do you know why I chose you in the first place?"

"Master, please make it clear."

"Before you, this gentleman has chosen many people, and up to now, they are also serving me, but they keep going. The world will never come back... and you have an advantage that none of them have, and that is because you have no heart, you are a person born without feelings, you will not indulge in the world emotionally, although I don't mind my feelings The subordinates indulge in those worlds and die, because feelings are something that everyone can't avoid, but Gu Bai, I think you must be the one who has lived the longest..."

Gu Bai's face paused, he didn't speak, and lowered his head to hide. Stopping his suddenly fluctuating eyes, he couldn't help reaching out to touch his chest, which seemed to have no heartbeat, for a long time.

"Thanks master, I understand, I want to enter the mission immediately..." After

a while, he cupped his hands and said calmly.

*************

"Du Yunxi, my mother tells you, if it weren't for the fact that you lost the piece of meat that fell from my mother's pregnancy in October, my mother would not care about your life or death...tomorrow. I'm going to Fu's house, I'll tell you what I'm talking about first, then you'd better be honest with me and don't make trouble, otherwise if something happens, the old lady will kick you out first..."

Gang Yi When he woke up, before Gu Bai opened his eyes, the first thing he felt was that his head was stabbed heavily with his fingers, and the woman's fierce instructions were in his ears.

Just before he could open his eyes to look at the person in front of him and the surrounding environment, an indescribable painful feeling immediately developed in his chest.

Then the huge plot data was automatically sent into his mind, causing his head to swell with bursts of pain.

The original owner, whose surname was Du and whose name was Yunxi, was the son of a brothel prostitute.

His mother Du Haitang, whose real name is Du Erya, was originally the second girl of the Du family in a small village, but was sold to a brothel because the family could not afford to eat.

After arriving at the brothel, it was not that Du Erya never resisted, but she was beaten by the prostitute, and she became obedient after a few days of starvation.

It's nothing compared to living a full meal. Du Haitang has lived a hard life since he was a child, and from the bottom of his heart, he doesn't want to live the old days again.

Anyway, at home, she was not liked by her parents. She worked hard all day and still couldn't get enough to eat. But when she was in the building with delicious food and new clothes, Du Erya settled down. Officially renamed Du Haitang.

Although Du Haitang was born in a farm family, she was beautiful and she could be called a charming and charming. The old lady also wanted to train her to be a top-notch girl. In order not to suffer hardships and to live a good life, she also worked hard. learn.

In the end, Du Haitang became the top girl in the brothel, and her every move was full of charm, attracting thousands of men to compete for her with jealousy.

Then it was very bloody that the young and beautiful top girl met a poor scholar who went to Beijing to take the exam, that is, his father. The two fell in love with each other and starred in a touching love story.

His mother used all her savings to support his father, and his father also promised that his mother would marry a beautiful woman after high school, which was envied by the little sisters in the brothel.

But unfortunately, after his father won the champion, he turned around and married a wealthy, powerful and well-matched young lady, but his father had a conscience and raised his mother as an aunt in the yard outside.

But no matter how perfect the behavior of a mistress is, it can't be concealed by the genuine lady who is watching and listening to all directions.

His only high-ranking father had no doubts about how his mother stole people with a belly that was a few months old. He guessed that he wanted to dump this confidante long ago.

So it was natural, his mother was kicked out with her belly up, and the real lady clapped her hands proudly, and continued to clean up the next beautiful San Yiniang...

Since she had no money, no home and no place to go, Du After Haitang gave birth to the original owner, she had no other skills to make a living except for a face, so she had to run back to the brothel to resume her old business.

So in such an ups and downs and twists and turns of emotional experience, from the moment he was born, his mother wanted to strangle him countless times with hatred for his father.

But maybe that bit of maternal instinct in my heart remained, and I gave up countless times, and didn't throw him away, but raised him up.

But although his mother didn't strangle him to death and throw him away, she was not very good to him because of his father's reasons. She usually beats or scolds him.

Although such a childhood is rather tragic, the original owner actually has no resentment.

His mother was not good to him, but she gave him a life in the end, raised him with a knife-like mouth and a tofu heart, and occasionally cared about him, and even made him a new dress for his birthday, and did not take him to the brothel , but secretly raised it outside to avoid him being placed in a brothel.

It would not be bad for the original owner if he lived like this all his life. He is cowardly and timid, and he has no ambitions if he has never studied.

But unfortunately, his mother is not a person who is willing to endure hardships. Before she was completely old and degenerate, she hooked up with a wealthy businessman and was so fascinated by the other party that she married her as a concubine.

So, the original owner was fortunate enough to be taken by his mother along with him. Who would have guessed that he would be doomed to a miserable and unfortunate life!