Chapter 67

Just like Gu Bai, there are Shen Mize and others, especially Shen Mize. As a rebirth who has already experienced it once, he is even more unwilling than everyone else to expect the end of the world to come.

But no matter how much you don't want the end of the world to come, what should come will always come.

Just like Gu Bai arrived in the Shen family in just a few days, and won the great attention of Shen Guohui, just like everyone in the Shen family .

The day before the end of the world, Shen Mize looked at the gloomy sky and at Gu Bai who was happily getting along with Shen Guohui. The obsession in his heart dominated him to make a decision.

"Dad, I want to go to the amusement park with Su Yu..."

Shen Mize, who had been struggling for a long time, finally walked up to Shen Guohui.

Gu Bai paused, became vigilant in his heart, and stared at him twice before smiling.

"Going today? I don't think the weather outside is very good. It's gloomy. It might rain..."

"Yes, Ozawa, it's not safe outside for the past two days, so just stay at home..."

Shen Guohui agreed . Nodding, not because Gu Bai said it was going to rain, but because tomorrow will be the end of the world, and now the outside is very chaotic, and it is not safe for the two teenagers to go out to play now.

However, Shen Mize seemed to have firmed up a certain belief and asked for the Way.

"Dad, today is the last day. After today, I won't be able to play again. Dad, let me go with Su Yu. The news says that the chaos has been brought under control, and many people have gone to the streets these days... ..."

He didn't know if Xiao Li had told Su Yu the time of the end of the world, but even if Su Yu knew the time of the end of the world, there were still some things that everyone didn't know.

Although the apocalypse will only break out tomorrow, City B was in chaos the day before, and the amusement park was the first gathering place for the zombies in City B to break out.

He can't let Su Yu stay in the Shen family anymore , he can't do nothing anymore, and if he continues Su Yu's existence, he will definitely repeat the mistakes of his previous life, take Su Yu out, and leave him in the chaos.

Thinking of this, Shen Mize looked at Gu Bai and invited, "Su Yu, let's go to the amusement park, you must have never played before, it's fun, let's go together..."

Although he tried his best to hide his panic, but The flickering eyes have betrayed his thoughts. In his previous life, he was protected by Shen Guohui too well from childhood to adulthood, and he couldn't play tricks at all.

The emotions in Gu Bai's heart also fluctuated violently because of Shen Mize's invitation. It was complicated, very complicated.

He let out a breath, changed his mind, nodded, and smiled at Shen Guohui.

"Okay, let's go together, Uncle Shen, I haven' t been to an amusement park yet, let me go with Ozawa..."

"Dad, if you're worried, just send a few people to protect us and follow us. Today, I'm afraid I won't have a chance in the future..."

Gu Bai nominated, Shen Muze's heartbeat, and he hurriedly continued to request Shen Guohui.

"Okay, but you can't play too late, you have come back before six o'clock in the afternoon." The

eager eyes of the two teenagers were too warm. Shen Guohui thought that there would be no such good life after the end of the world. A little boy's last good memories, protected by bodyguards, shouldn't be a big problem.

With the approval, Shen Mize let out a sigh of relief and got into the car to the amusement park accompanied by the bodyguard.

He is not a person who can hide his emotions. Sitting in the car all the way, his face is not very good, his eyes are flickering, his two hands are clasped together and his fingers are constantly twitching, obviously he is doing extremely complicated struggles in his heart.

Gu Bai has been paying attention to his mood and face for a long time, and after a long while, he said to him aloud.

"Ozawa, didn't you hate me before? Why did you invite me to the amusement park today?"

"I, I... I don't hate you." Shen Mize's thoughts were pulled back, his eyes flickered, and he shook his head with a guilty conscience. .

"Really?" Gu Bai stared at him with clear eyes.

"Well, I, I really don't hate you..."

Shen Mize nod, not daring to look into Gu Bai's eyes, lowered his head and whispered, clasping his fingers on his knees tightly.

That's great Ozawa, do you know that I envy you..."

Shen Muze, who was apprehensive , raised his head abruptly when he heard this, his eyes fixed on Gu Bai, this was the beginning of his first ordeal , Su Yu said this sentence, and since then, he has started to lose everything he has bit by bit!

Does he want to take everything from him again? Is he here again? !

Shen Muze bit his lip, fear, alertness and fear in his eyes.

Gu Bai noticed, his heart jumped, and he continued to smile without changing his face.

"Ozawa, I shouldn't have told you, I'm an orphan, and my parents died when I was ten..."

Shen Muze didn't answer, but raised his head, he naturally knew Su Yu's life experience, At the beginning, he felt sympathy and guilt for the other party. It should have been his life, but Su Yu didn't care about his sympathy at all. He hated him, so he stole everything from him.

"Although I was young when they died, I already remembered it. I waited at home for a long time that day. It was dark and my parents didn't come back. It wasn't until late at night that the police came and said that they had left in a car accident... "

Gu Bai said while staring at him.

"Later, relatives in the family came to help with the white affairs, but they left after finishing the work. Everyone was unwilling to take me in and sent me to the orphanage..."

"I don't like orphanages, the funds in the hospital are tight, we There are only two meals a day, in the morning and at noon. Because we have to work in the afternoon, those of us who are not adopted have to help to supplement the funds of the hospital. At night, we can sleep, and when we fall asleep, we will not be hungry. , so my biggest wish at that time was to have a meal that would fill me so much that I couldn't 't walk..."

Gu Bai used a calm tone to describe the hardships of life that only those who have experienced it understand, Shen Muze still didn't speak, but his face But there was a little change, and he was attracted by his words.

"When I was able to work by myself, I sneaked out, because the new dean wanted to sell us guys who eat rice..."

"But I was not an adult when I ran out, so it's hard to find. Work, I have never studied, no one recruits me to work, and I don't know what to do. I have been wandering on the street for several months, sleeping in bridge holes every day, digging through garbage heaps, and robbing other homeless people. Starved to death..."

"You, why don't you go to the rescue station for help..."

Shen Mize finally spoke up, living in an ivory tower, he couldn't imagine the life of a civilian living at the bottom.

"I've been there, but it's of no use. They gave me two meals at most. I went too many times , and they annoyed me, so I later worshipped a big brother as a horse boy, and then I drank and drank. ...but they weren't t good people and sold me to a nightclub..."

"Night, nightclub..."

Shen Mize's eyes changed obviously, he didn't know this, his father didn't say much when Su Yu was brought back in his previous life.

No wonder at that time he always felt that Su Yu was a little different from ordinary boys. He couldn't tell what his temperament was, but he just felt tacky, and he was very observant...

Thinking of this, he looked at Gu Bai with a complicated look, "Then you. .. "

It's alright, I'm lucky, Brother Xiao saved me, so I want to repay him and promise myself!"

Gu Bai smiled, the smile was pure and bright, but it flashed Shen Muze's heart more complicated.

Was it because of this that he robbed Big Brother Wu in his last life? After all, Big Brother Wu brought Su Yu back with his father at that time...

But when Su Yu came back from a miserable life, was he going to take away what he had? Can he pretend to be so pitiful and obediently destroy everything about him? He was obviously pretending, why do people still like him so much...

Shen Muze was caught up in the memories of his previous life, struggling to figure it out.

"Two young masters, the amusement park is here." The

car quickly arrived at the entrance of the amusement park, and the bodyguard opened the door and invited them down.

Compared with the crowded people in the past, there are much fewer people in the amusement park today. After all, the epidemic has only eased slightly, and many people are still afraid to go out, but it is still very lively.

Gu Bai didn't 't say any more, and got out of the car with Shen Muze who was absent-minded and started walking around.

To be honest, he has done so many missions and has never been to an amusement park. Before doing the mission, he was also a bitter child who grew up in an orphanage, and he had never experienced this kind of beautiful happiness. He was in a good mood for a while.

"Ozawa, what do you think of that Transformer? It's so beautiful!"

Gu Bai walked to a game shop that was rewarded for throwing sandbags, and said excitedly.

Shen Mize raised his head and glanced at it. It was just a pirated and There was a series of collector's editions in his toy room, which was not unusual.

But seeing Gu Bai's excited look of 'never seen the market', he wriggled the corner of his mouth and stiffly smiled.

"I'll give it to you!"

Gu Bai smiled slightly, and immediately asked the bodyguard to give the money and threw it away. This kind of game is not very difficult, even if there are tricks in it, it will not be difficult for him as a cultivator. All in, got the reward and handed it to Shen Mize.

Shen Muze stared at Gu Bai's smiling face, and his mood became more complicated for a while.

At this moment, there was a sudden commotion in the distance, and the tourists who were still having fun just now suddenly started to flee in panic, and shouted, "There are infected people here, biting people, many infected people, everyone, run! "

Gu Bai looked at it, his pupils dilated instantly, and he saw that not far from them , the panicked crowd was followed by a large group of zombies.

Yes, those who can no longer be called infected, the general infected are at most blue-faced, insane attackers, but these pursuers are already corrupted corpses, exactly like the zombies in the movie!

"Let's go!"

The bodyguard who followed to protect the two also showed a pale face of panic, and one person pulled one and quickly ran towards the exit.

But now it is impossible to get out of the amusement park. They have already entered the innermost part of the amusement park, and it takes at least ten minutes to get out.

And the crowd gathered in the amusement park is very large, and the speed of running is not fast. In addition, the people who are pulled continuously into the zombie group will become the same kind, and the number of zombies has increased exponentially, which makes people feel weak. , Scalp tingling!

Seeing that there was a stampede incident blocking the way out, and the zombies were chasing after them, the two bodyguards showed a 'finished' expression on their faces.

In this case, even they themselves may not be able to run out, let alone with two spoiled young masters.

Shen Muze's face was also a little pale. Although he had known for a long time that this would happen, he was ready to hide in the space when the situation was wrong .

His space is different from others. Due to the mutation of the relationship of rebirth, not only can he store supplies, but the master of his space can also enter, and he can save his life at critical moments.

But he didn't expect the situation to be more terrifying than what he had heard in his previous life.

He looked at the space pattern on his hand, and then at Gu Bai. After struggling for a while, he didn't hide for a while, but took out a few guns to the bodyguard.

"Use a gun, find a safe place, and wait for rescue!"

After speaking, he also handed it to Gu Bai. After all, he is a person who has experienced the end of the world. No matter how stupid he is, he still has the courage to calm down. In this situation He couldn't get out at all, and the only way was to wait for rescue.

"Thank you Ozawa..."

Gu Bai's mouth curled slightly, and he thanked him with a smile.

"No, let's go..."

Shen Muze shook his head in a guilty conscience, and then urged him to go.

With the weapon in hand, he felt a little more secure. The two well-trained bodyguards quickly calmed down and quickly took Gu Bai and the two to continue to escape and find a safe place.

Although Gu Bai knew how to shoot, but there were too many zombies at the moment, the gun was not very useful, and he no longer hid himself, and took out a pre-refined long sword from his storage space.

He raised his spiritual power and swung his sword towards the zombie group behind him. The spiritual power that was released immediately shaved off dozens of heads that were closely following the zombies, winning an escape distance of more than ten meters.

"Su, Master Su..."

...(⊙_⊙;)...! !! ! Not to

mention that the two bodyguards were so shocked that they couldn't close their mouths, Shen Mize was also so shocked by this fantastic scene that he forgot to escape.

"Damn it, swept thousands of troops!"

A middle-aged man running beside them also exclaimed with a stunned mouth.

Gu Bai didn't have time to explain it to them, so he reprimanded, "Go to that small store in front, I'll break it!" Then he swung his sword out at the zombies that were chasing after him.

This voice Gu Bai used spiritual power, and several people felt that their brains suddenly reacted, the situation was in crisis, and they couldn't be more shocked, and hurriedly listened to his words and ran to the small store he pointed to.

The middle-aged man who had exclaimed 'swept a thousand troops' just now and the people who ran away with them also reacted, and quickly followed them smartly.

Although there were many zombies in the back, after Gu Bai's death, everyone won a lot of time to escape, and everyone quickly ran into a small shop in front.

However, after entering, everyone realized that this store has no doors at all, some are just ordinary transparent glass partitions, which will shatter once they are hit, there is a fart to hide here!

A few people cried and scolded and then ran away. Shen Mize looked at the surrounding environment, and then glanced at Gu Bai, who was calmly killing zombies with a long sword in his hand, and forced himself to calm down.

He quickly took out a few guns specially used for group attacks from the space and distributed them to the bodyguards and the remaining survivors, shouting.

"Trust him! I'll take all my guns and delay time!"