Chapter 46

Rao is that Gu Bai has experienced countless storms and waves, and his mind is firm, and he has not reacted for a while in the face of this sudden change.

If he remembered correctly, he had shamelessly cheated on the big boss Qian Moyu before. Why didn't the other party kill him for revenge, but kissed him directly?

It must be his way of playing the game wrong! ! !

After a one-minute delay, Gu Bai finally came back to his senses and pushed Qian Moyu away without even thinking about it. Even if the physical contact in the game was just a computer simulation, not real, he didn't want to be with anyone but that one. Contact with people other than men.

Being pushed away by Gu Bai, Qian Moyu didn't care and continued to hold him before looking at Song Xianxun and the others, and said coldly.

[Devil Race] Qian Moyu: Fairy Ningbo, Meimei Luwu, True Monarch Dongfang, and the people from Guiyun Sect stopped, and the others vacated the space, otherwise I will not be responsible for the harm to Chiyu.

As soon as Qian Moyu's words came out, the surrounding players consciously hurried to the side, freeing up a large area, leaving the few people named by him alone, standing in the center of the arena with the people from Guiyun Sect.

However, the people from Guiyunmen didn't leave, and they were all wary. One of the players looked helplessly at Tang Linyi's internal team and said, "Qingyun, what should I do?" Today's people are all very high-ranking people. Players, whether it is to explode the best equipment on the body when they die, or to lose their level, it is not cost-effective. The former loses money, and the latter takes time to practice. Tang Linyi was also very brooding, and in the private chat of the team, he sent a message of "Don't be restless" before going out. [Human Race] Tang Qingyun: Thousand Great Gods, what do you mean? No one called, but called out a few of them, obviously finding fault. Gu Bai is also guessing, but even if he scratches his head, he can't figure out what happened to this Qian Moyu today. It's strange that the other party didn't seek revenge on him.

But I don't understand, but he has a bad premonition in his heart that is getting deeper and deeper. This mission feels that many plots are opened in the wrong way...

Qian Moyu hasn't spoken over there, and the others in the Demon Race Speak first.

[Devil Race] Half-crazy and half-show: What are you asking, there is so much nonsense, our boss asks you to come over, just come here!

A player of the Demon Race is very arrogant, but there is no way, their boss is the first on the master list, and game players who can join the sect should not be underestimated. Any one they take out is a master, and they have arrogant capital.

And Qian Moyu was even more arrogant than the people he brought, and directly cast an attacking spell on Tang Linyi before speaking.

[Devil Race] Qian Moyu: That's what I meant! You bullied my daughter-in-law just now, but now I bully you for my daughter-in-law!

[Human Race] Tang Qingyun:...

[Human Race] Lvwu Meimei:...

[ Human Race] Fairy Ningbo:...

As soon as these words came out, the audience was stunned again, because in addition to the sound of this game, everyone's There are also fonts floating on the top of the head, so at this moment everyone in the audience has a series of bubbles on their heads.

Gu Bai also spit out a series of bubbles on the top of his head. Although the situation is very favorable for him at the moment, he always feels that something is wrong!

What Qian Moyu said is too clear and understandable, the translation is 'I'm here to beat you today'.

Although Tang Linyi has a cold personality, it doesn't mean that he is indifferent. He is the leader of a game gang and a great name in the game. It's too much for Qian Moyu to not give himself face like this.

Especially now that the target of the other party's troubles is his girlfriend, even if Qian Moyu's combat power is high, there is no reason for him to back down.

【Human Race】Tang Qingyun: Thousands of Gods, although you are powerful, it is not certain who will win or lose in a real fight.

[Human Race] Fairy Ningbo: Yes, if you have the ability to fight one-on-one, what is the ability to bully others!

[Human Race] Shangguan Yu: ...

As soon as Song Xianxun's words came out, Gu Bai couldn't help spitting out a bunch of bubbles again. He can be considered to have found out now that the enemy of his mission this time is completely brainless. In this situation, even a trumpet of Jindan dared to fight against the top gods, and his head must be caught in the door.

A game account with long fiery red hair on the Demon Clan's side directly attacked and killed more than half of Song Xianxun's account blood.

[Demon Race] The winner is king: heads-up? Just because you guys dare to fight our boss one-on-one? I can solve you!

[Devil Race] The loser warms the bed: Winner, don't be so impulsive, get over here!

[Devil Race] The winner is the king: Yes, baby...

Then the fiery red-haired demon man immediately fell to the ground and rolled all the way to the side of a seductive demon man with long blue hair.

The demons who were with him couldn't bear to look directly and turned their faces to the side...

Qian Moyu glanced at the two subordinates, and then leaned in to kiss Gu Bai's forehead before staring at Tang Linyi, Song Xianxun and the others. Directly sneer and command.

[Devil Race] Qian Moyu: Go to a few people and give them to me to be white, remember, don't die too fast.

It's not fun to die too fast, and this kind of game is only cool when you get hurt once.

Several demon players in the team showed evil smiles on their faces, then jumped out as they did, and attacked without saying a word.

Although Tang Linyi is a big god, but the big god should also be divided into high and low, especially this is a holographic simulation online game that uses real data as a reference, the real master is not only equipment, not to mention the demon players have always been local tyrants. As a label, how could the equipment be poor.

Gu Bai knew Tang Linyi's skills very well, and the professional taekwondo underworld is already very powerful among ordinary people.

But at this moment, observing the few Demon Race players, he keenly saw that these people are definitely the kind of people who have seen blood in real life, and they are deadly and ruthless.

At this moment, a bright light appeared in the valley ahead, and a scene like a dragon gate appeared in the sky. Obviously, it was time to fight monsters.

[Devil Race] Qian Moyu: You guys continue to whiten them, Ghost Killer, Donglin, Heisha go in with me, and the others stay where they are.

Qian Moyu instructed the people around him, and Gu Bai paused, thinking of leaving while he was in his heart, and then before he could move, the man stared at him and sent a friend request.

[Devil Race] Qian Moyu: Add me!

To refuse in front of everyone's eyes is courting death, Gu Bai can only bite the bullet and agree, and then he thinks that friends can be deleted anyway, and we will talk about it later.

But the next moment, the man sent him a private chat directly.

Private chat [Demon Race] Qian Moyu: You'd better wait for me obediently, and if you dare to delete your friends again, I will...

Private chat [Human Race] Shangguanyu: What are you doing?

Gu Bai felt a bad premonition, raised his head nervously and said something.

[Demon Race] Qian Moyu: I'll... spank you!

Qian Moyu showed a very interested expression, did not chat privately, said a word directly in front of everyone, and then squeezed his butt heavily before flying into the secret realm.

Gu Bai froze in place for a while before he could react, and then his face flushed red. No matter how thick-skinned he was looking at the eyes around him, he wanted to get to the ground. What's the situation now? ! ! ! He really wanted to run now, but Qian Moyu had no chance at all. As someone who had been tricked twice by Gu Bai, he was very foresight. In addition to warnings, he also had people guarding him.

In desperation, Gu Bai could only stand there and wait for Qian Moyu to come back. After about ten minutes, Qian Moyu came out of the secret realm under the attention of all the people.

By the way, he was still holding a golden jump in his hand, but his face was sluggish, and there was only the last bit of blood on the top of his head, and he threw it in front of Gu Bai.

[Demon Race] Qian Moyu: Kill it, and the mysterious reward will be yours.

Gu Bai: Another one (⊙o⊙) was stunned.

Human race player...

Monster race player... Demon

Race player: I rely on, three million plus a mysterious prize, I also want to be picked up by the boss!

Pony sister's bubble!

Gu Bai glared angrily at the demon who didn't know what to say, took a deep breath and finally couldn't stop talking.

[Human Race] Shangguanyu: Qiandashen, what do you want to do?

[Mozu] Qian Moyu: Chasing you.

[Human Race] Shangguan Yu: ...

Gu Bai's voice paused, and a bunch of bubbles appeared on the top of his head before continuing to speak.

[Human Race] Shangguan Yu: I'm a man!

[Demon Race] Qian Moyu: I know.

[Human Race] Shangguanyu: I have cheated on you before!

[Demon Race] Qian Moyu: I know.

[Human Race] Shangguan Yu: I am shameless!

[Demon Race] Qian Moyu: Well... I know that too.

[Human Race] Shangguan Yu: I know you are still chasing me, isn't that looking for abuse...

Gu Bai stared at the man in front of him and said something very aggressive.

The man on the opposite side didn't hit him, but he laughed angrily, showing a wicked expression, pulled him to the giant dragon, grabbed his hand and helped him kill the legendary BOSS monster with a sword.

Then the scenery of the world around them began to change, and a dazzling golden light appeared in the sky.

System: Congratulations to the player Shangguan Yu for killing the ancient murderer and rewarding 30 million top-quality spirit stones!

System: Congratulations to the player Shangguan Yu for killing the ancient murderer and getting a set of god-level equipment!

System: Congratulations to the player Shangguanyu for killing the ancient murderer, your name will remain on the World Honor Roll forever!

With the resounding system congratulation sound, a colorful light group fell on Gu Bai and turned into a white armor. Because he is a female, the appearance of the armor is more feminine.

At the same time, it was accompanied by the discussion of the lively players.

[Human Race] Naturally stay at home for a long time: Wow, a set of god-level equipment, I am me, I am not mistaken...

[Human Race] Let go of the nun: You are right, it is indeed a million pieces The god-level equipment is not a million spiritual stones, but a million RMB. What the hell, you may not be able to buy it!

[Monster Clan] A cute rabbit: This girl has decided to find a demon boy friend tomorrow!

[Monster] Officially certified Xiao Aojiao: 1...

[Human] Meow sauce: Sister of the Yaozu, I am also 1...

[Human] Remedy: I ​​am 10086...

[Monster] It's all lies Liar: Hey, that 'dirty can be saved', are you a male number? →_→

[Human Race] Dirty can be saved: It doesn't matter, I will build a female account tomorrow. ~(≧▽≦)/~

【Crowd】......