Chapter 108

Gu Bai didn't know how to describe how he felt when he obtained the law of Nirvana of the Phoenix family. He only knew that at that moment, the former Yin Baigu was gone.

He took the jade slip and sat on the banks of the Ruoshui River for three days and three nights, and then controlled a puppet clone to go to the lower realm.

He can't choose his origin, but he can choose to change the future.

No matter how difficult and painful the process is, and how serious the consequences of failure are, he has to bet on this game of chess...

He doesn't know if the Phoenix Clan's Nirvana method can free him from the puppet body, but he knows, that He can be freed from control, washed away, and all those shackles will be lifted.

But the biggest problem is that people who are not from the Phoenix clan will lose all their memories if they use this method rashly. This is also the hidden purpose he sees in Yin Li's eyes.

As his creator, Yin Li knew him very well, and he knew his character, so when he was in the main hall, a huge fishing net was thrown down.

But what Yin Li didn't expect was that Yin Baigu also knew Yin Li very well...

He was not sure of winning this game, if he won, it would be fine, but if he lost, he would lose forever.

He was afraid, afraid that if he lost this game of chess, the name Ye Cang would disappear from his memory forever, and he would no longer remember that he once liked a man named Ye Cang.

Even more afraid, if he loses, he will have to live with a life he doesn't love.

Yes, he understood the emotions in Yin Li's eyes, Yin Li fell in love with him, and Yin Li, who cultivated ruthless Taoism, would not have feelings like this at all, and fell in love with him.

But he didn't love Yin Li, because he had already fallen in love with the man named Ye Cang, and he couldn't hold other people in his heart.

So he went to the lower world to find a reliable person, exchanged with the other party, left a clue, and waited for the future self to discover.

No matter whether he wins or loses the last game of chess, the reliefs in the ancient tomb will warn him. Even if he really loses in the end, as long as he sees those reliefs, he will never fall in love with Yin Li after washing away his memory... ...

It was the worst plan, but he wanted to win this game, so he found Lu Yaoji.

"You were the one who stole the compass to control me, right? Why did you do this to me?"

He looked at Lu Yaoji and asked. In fact, he had guessed for various reasons. He came here on purpose, and asked on purpose.

Lu Yaoji didn't speak, but her changed face had already betrayed herself. Gu Bai smiled. He didn't hate Lu Yaoji, but he could only blame himself for being too stupid and not understanding people's hearts.

But at this moment, these people will become his pawns.

"...It's because of the master, right? Because you found out that he fell in love with me, and you found out when neither he nor I knew..."

"You have always wanted to get rid of me, but you dare not do it yourself. , you and I are not equal in cultivation, you can't kill me, because if you don't kill me completely, I will recover, because I am a puppet with a body that is almost immortal..."

"That's why you It will tell me that the eternal flower of the demon world can make me have flesh and blood, and lead me to the demon world to provoke Ye Cang, because only such a strong person can kill me..."

"But what you didn't expect is that Ye Cang not only Didn't kill me, and fell in love with me, but you should be happy after a short incredible time, so it was so easy when I sneaked out of the fairyland to meet Ye Cang, because it was you who helped I, as long as I leave the fairyland, there is no threat to you..."

"But what you didn't expect is that the master has already realized his feelings for me. In the hall, when you saw the master let me go, the complex emotion was resentment..."

Gu Bai looked at Lu Yaoji, Calmly narrate the facts.

He never knew that Fairy Yao Ji, who he knew in the Xiu Xian world and took care of her everywhere, was so resentful towards him under her smile.

When the truth was revealed and the fake smile no longer pretended to be, he looked at Lu Yaoji's beautiful face with hideous and resentful eyes.

"Yes, you guessed it right, Yin Baigu, I just want you to die! You are just a puppet driven by others, how can you get his love!"

"I'm not a puppet, I have a soul..." He retorted again .

"What kind of soul are you? All beings in the world can enter reincarnation, but can you enter the six realms of reincarnation? You are nothing!"

Lu Yaoji roared angrily.

"You don't know, you don't know anything! I grew up with him and cultivated immortals together. We should have had a rare marriage of dual cultivation, but because of you, because of your appearance, everything has changed!"

"...Then When I first saw him take you back to the sect, I understood that he fell in love with you, and fell in love with a puppet like you, but he didn't know it at the time..."

"No, maybe he was at that time. I understand, that's why I chose to practice the ruthless swordsmanship of the sect, because he couldn't accept falling in love with the puppet man he created. Cangsheng..."

"But I really didn't expect you to occupy such a big place in his heart. Apart from the common people in the world, there is only you left, and there is no other space left... I'm so unwilling, he and I were originally It should be a marriage made in heaven and earth, but it was all destroyed by you!"

"So you want to destroy my love?"

Looking at Lu Yaoji's distorted face, he just thought it was ridiculous. It turned out that people's hearts can be so complicated. Because Yin Li doesn't love her, she hates him. The reason is really absurd. ridiculous.

But for people who are lost in love, this may be normal, and jealousy is enough to make a person crazy and twisted.

So there was a happy smile on Lu Yaoji's face.

"Yes, Yin Baigu, I just want you to be as uncomfortable as I am! I really don't know how good you are, they all fall in love with you, Yin Li is, Ye Cang is also willing to stop the war for you, and tell yourself You are a scourge! If you want to blame yourself, you are too stupid, you can't even understand this little bit of human heart after living for a thousand years!"

Yes, he caused Ye Ye's scourge Cang, even if he couldn't help himself, it was a fact, his heart was filled with pain, Lu Yaoji's goal was achieved, he was really uncomfortable at the moment.

"Lu Yaoji, do you think he'll like you without me? No, he won't, never before, and never will."

He choked, then stared at Lu Yaoji and said slowly.

"Listen, as long as Yin Baigu lives, I will not let Yin Li fall in love with you, and the day Yin Baigu dies, I will curse you with my life, and curse that you will never get Yin Li's love. ..."

"Then you go to die first!"

It was more uncomfortable to get Yin Li's love than to let her die. Lu Yaoji's face was instantly twisted to the extreme. When Gu Bai stretched out his hand to use the curse, a sword of resentment stabbed into it. He pulled out his heart from his chest.

The extreme resentment prevented her from seeing the smile in Gu Bai's eyes at that moment.

He is stupid, and Lu Yaoji is even more stupid. If he really wants to curse her, how can he give her a chance to interrupt the law? If he doesn't want to, how can Lu Yaoji, whose cultivation level is not higher than him, easily take away his heart?

He has already said that he is not stupid. He followed Yin Li from the world of immortality to the world of immortality step by step. How could he be stupid? It was just his, he didn't understand human's calculations...

Before closing his eyes, he finally saw The picture is of Lu Yaoji swallowing his heart, threatening Yin Li in a twisted and frantic manner:

"You kill me, kill me! His heart is with me now, if you kill me, you won't be able to save him for a quarter of an hour, He will never survive!"

Yin Li seemed to be very angry, he put down his raised palm with a pale face, and took him back to the body of a doll and jade carving and left.

He looked at Lu Yaoji, who laughed madly and proudly at the end, and let Yin Li use the Nirvana method on himself, sending his weak soul into the Three Thousand Worlds to slowly recover.

Yes, he won't use it himself, this game of chess, he will do everything possible to win.

When Yin Li completes the final steps of Nirvana, it will be the day of his return!

At that time, he will have a free body, and he can go to the devil world to find Ye Cang.

......

But what Gu Bai didn't expect was that Lu Yaoji hated him more than he thought, and his 'death' could not eliminate the hatred in Lu Yaoji's heart.

She knew that Yin Li would definitely try her best to save him, so when Ye Cang was cast aside by the entire demon clan, was punished by criminal law and could not escape, and sent gluttonous food to the fairyland, she had a crazy idea.

She intercepted Taotie, who was seriously injured by Yin Li, imprisoned him in a small world among the three thousand worlds, and sent guards to torture him.

The intention is that in the future, when the gluttonous demon blood devours hundreds of millions of mortals in that world, it will cause the demon world to arouse public outrage and be besieged and destroyed by the other four worlds.

Then quietly closed the reincarnation channel and the ascension channel of the world where Gu Bai was in Nirvana, blocked the world, and cut off all the back roads for him to come back.

And revealed the news of his 'death'.

That day, Ye Cang was willing to become a sinner cast aside by the demons for Yin Baigu on the battlefield of the immortals and demons. She believed that if the other party learned the news of Yin Baigu's death, there would be an upheaval.

No matter how powerful Ye Cang was, he couldn't make one person and the entire Six Realms his enemy.

If Yin Baigu really came back alive, what would he look like when he knew that Ye Cang died for him, the demon world was destroyed because of him, and he harmed the people he loved the most?

Lu Yaoji was full of resentment and joyful anticipation.