Chapter 16(Arc 2: Mysterious Cinnabar Mole)

Gu Bai's idea of ​​leaving was unsuccessful.

Although his 'real face' made Nie Qingcang very angry, and the boy's flattery was simply taking advantage of it, he still couldn't make Gu Bai go away, or he felt disgusted.

Since Nie Qingcang didn't take the initiative to let go, Gu Bai was also very self-aware that he didn't dare to take the initiative to run.

The Nie family is so powerful that he can't run away, and he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life fleeing. Facing a man who is so strong and jealous, he knows the current affairs and chooses to be suppressed obediently, comforting himself anyway. It's not your own, just press it.

Of course, although he said that, when a man entered his body, Gu Bai was not only physically, but he clearly felt that the soul had feelings.

The terrifying feeling of being swallowed up when he kissed Nie Qingcang reappeared and deepened, but at the same time, he also found that the feeling of being nourished by his soul also increased, and this feeling made him even more dismissed the idea of ​​leaving.

For the remaining decades, he stayed by Nie Qingcang's side.

A man's possessiveness is very strong. Given what he has done before, Nie Qingcang has lost his trust in him. After that, he has to take him wherever he goes. If he doesn't see him for an hour, he will become irritable.

This kind of Nie Qingcang looks terrifying to outsiders, but Gu Bai thinks that this man is actually just like a child, with a bad temper. Every time he is irritable, he only needs to take the initiative to kiss a man and hug him, and the other party will immediately Back to normal. In fact, the world is huge, and he doesn't know where to go. It's good to stay by Nie Qingcang's side. In front of the young master, the food is delicious and the soul can be nourished. Apart from the man's bad temper, it's a bad day. Not bad... When his life came to the end, he saw the mad and sad love in Nie Qingcang's eyes, and the man whispered in his ear. "You're not Rong Qing, I know you're not Rong Qing, who are you? Tell me who you are? I won't allow you to go! I won't allow you to go!"

The man actually noticed it. He was a little surprised and smiled. He didn't have the strength to answer, so he could only close his eyes and return to the dark starry sky again.

The starry sky is the same as when he left, it is still dark and cold, and the bright books are still flying in the air, everything and everything is the same as when he just left.

"The mission was completed well. Lu Rongqing is very satisfied. I decided to give you a reward. If you encounter difficulties in the task in the future, I can help you once. Now do you want to continue the mission or take a break..." The

familiar The mysterious voice sounded again.

"Thank you, master, I want to take a break..."

Unexpectedly, there was still a reward, Gu Bai smiled, quickly thanked him, and chose to rest.

For that mysterious voice, it only took a few minutes, or even seconds, for him to complete the task, but for him it was a real lifetime, and he needed to rest and organize his thoughts and mentality.

He clenched his fists respectfully towards the empty space, and Gu Bai sat cross-legged on the ground. After a mission, he found that his soul was much more solid than the beginning.

Thinking of the situation where he discovered his soul just now, Gu Bai hesitated for a while, but still couldn't help but look around.

"Master, I have a question for you..."

"You said..." The mysterious voice was very patient.

"I want to know why after finishing the task, I feel that my soul seems to become more..." Gu Bai didn't know how to describe it.

"Powerful." The mysterious voice said, "You feel your soul has become stronger, right?"

"Well..."

"This is the benefit of completing tasks. Every time you complete a task in the future, you will get a little energy. This is The cultivation base I gave you, otherwise it will be difficult for you to survive for a long time with your ordinary soul. The more tasks you will complete in the future, the higher your cultivation base will be, and the greater your ability will be..."

"Cultivation base Are you an immortal?" Gu Bai grasped the point, why did it sound so mysterious, he was a little curious.

The mysterious voice seemed to laugh and didn't explain, "Just do your job well, you don't need to know too much, curiosity will kill the cat..."

Gu Bai didn't ask any more questions, and kept his mouth shut, even though he was really curious.

As for the question he originally wanted to ask about Nie Qingcang getting the same power enhancement, seeing the mysterious voice's attitude, he suppressed it.

After a while, he looked around at no one and said respectfully.

"Master, I've rested, and I can start the next mission."

"Okay, I will enter the world right away, or the same sentence. If you die before the mission is completed, you are really dead. If you fail, I will obliterate you..."

** ************

When Gu Bai woke up from the mission world again, he felt that he was lying on his back. Although his body was hard, his body was warm. It should be on the bed.

Open your eyes, this is a very simple wooden house, except for a large bed that can accommodate five or six people, a cabinet for storing clothes, and a crooked table, there is almost nothing else in the room.

The paper-pasted windows, the wooden doors, the tiled roof, and several sackcloth hexagrams hanging on the walls indicated that his mission this time should be an ancient world.

After observing the surroundings, he was sure that there was no danger. Gu Bai quickly closed his eyes to receive the plot...

Just like his guess, his mission this time was indeed an ancient world.

But this is not ordinary ancient times, but a fantasy world that advocates force.

There is no magic of all kinds that are common in novels, and the cultivation of aura is the only main theme here.

When the cultivation reaches a certain level, it is not a problem to destroy a city or overthrow a giant peak while talking and laughing, and people can live for hundreds of years.

Therefore, in this world, although there are imperial courts and countries, the ones who really dominate everything are the warriors with powerful power, as well as various hidden and powerful families.

The original owner of his body was named A Jiu. By chance, he joined a powerful force called Mozong and became an inconspicuous little person at the bottom.

In all novels and TV shows, it is basically not a good place to be involved with demons, demons, and demons, and this demon sect is naturally not a righteous sect.

Just like its name, Mozong is the magic organization that everyone shouts and fights against the so-called 'famous sect'.

And because the power of the suzerain of the Demon Sect has exploded, no one dares to confront him head-on, so he can be called the leader of all evil forces.

After the plot is received here, most people will basically guess such a world, and the mission can basically be certain what kind of situation, bloody battle or something.

But his mission this time was to protect the Demon Sect Master.

Ah Jiu was originally an orphan. His parents died very early in the chaotic war. He grew up begging for food from hundreds of families.

Since he was a child, he followed the beggars in the town to beg on the streets, stealing chickens and dogs, and tending sheep. Anyway, as long as he could survive, he would do anything.

But doing all these things is not a solution, and he often walks by the river where there are no wet shoes. When he was ten years old, he made a flaw when he was holding a sheep, and was found and beaten to death.

At that time, it was freezing cold and he had no money to seek medical treatment. He thought he was going to die, but he did not expect to meet Qin Shitian, the passing master of the Demon Sect.

I don't know if he was idle or had a sudden sympathy attack, Qin Shitian took him back to the Mozong, and then threw him to the sect's novice disciple training camp, becoming one of the members of the Mozong.

Although Qin Shitian just saved his life at that time, Ah Jiu remembered the life-saving grace.

And although Mozong is not a good place, he can eat enough here, wear warm clothes, and learn to cultivate.

Even if all of this was based on the premise that he survived the cruel training, he was grateful to Qin Shitian in his heart.

Therefore, after entering the training camp, he practiced very hard, and finally stood out among a group of novice disciples, and successfully joined Qin Jitian as a bodyguard, loyally repaying the life-saving grace of that year.

In fact, according to Qin Shitian's martial arts value and the power of Mozong, his reward is basically optional, and the only way to repay is to be loyal and good Qin Shitian's bodyguard all his life.

He did indeed do this, faithfully serving Qin Jitian, loyally following Qin Jitian's side, and even finally going to die for Qin Jitian faithfully.

His life was given by Qin Shitian, and he finally gave it back to his respected Sect Master without any complaints or regrets.

It's just that he has some regrets. He regrets that his sect master ruined himself because of a person who betrayed him, and ruined the powerful demon sect he built by himself...

Although Qin Shitian is powerful and bloodthirsty, he is still a person after all, so he has always been alone. Have human emotions.

After he became the Demon Sect to dominate the entire continent, he brought back a cute boy named Mo Haige Yuxue from outside.

At first, everyone only thought that the sect master was interested in the boy's talent, but as Mo Haige grew up, he showed a face that was more beautiful and charming than a woman, and Qin Shitian's eyes and behavior when he looked at him, It was only after Zong Nei realized what Qin Shitian was thinking.

However, no one in the sect dared to refute it. The Demon Sect was originally the way of the devil, and everyone acted without any scruples. Although there were few matters between men and men, it was not uncommon.

And according to Qin Shitian's strength and reputation for killing people like thunder, to oppose him, to oppose him, it would definitely be too long for his life!

Seeing the plot here, Gu Bai has guessed something. There is no doubt that Qin Jitian, who has an explosive force and is bloodthirsty and ruthless, is obviously a villain BOSS.

The latter fact is as he guessed, Qin Shitian plays a huge villain BOSS role in the next plot...