Chapter 105

In just one month after returning to the Immortal Realm, Gu Bai guessed a lot of things from various signs and the reliefs in the ancient tomb, and was ready to meet the truth, but when the real memory returned, the past Everything is still so heartbreaking.

Most of the memories that Yin Li told that day were facts. He was indeed a puppet that Yin Li made when he was still a cultivator, and he unexpectedly possessed human intelligence.

Not only does he have human intelligence, but he is also the only puppet man in the world with his own soul.

And the puppet helper is a must-have for almost every cultivator. Whether it is in the cultivating world or the immortal world, his existence is a threat to everyone.

Even if he has the support of the Immortal Emperor behind him, the people in the entire Immortal Realm are extremely rejecting him.

However, when Gu Bai was still Yin Baigu, he didn't notice everyone's thoughts, he just instinctively felt that everyone didn't like him.

As a puppet, although he has intelligence, he is different from a real person. He has a high IQ, but a low EQ.

In terms of people's hearts, even if he followed Yin Li to the world of immortality and lived for thousands of years, his heart was still the same as his unchanging appearance, always only seventeen or eighteen years old, clear and transparent like a crystal.

Immortal world's rejection made him extremely eager to become a real flesh and blood person, but he didn't know what to do until one day Lu Yaoji told him.

"Baigu, do you really want to become a human being? I heard that there is a treasure in the demon world, named Eternal Life Flower, with a powerful mysterious power. If you can find it, maybe you can become a real flesh and blood person... "

Really?"

At that time, he did not understand that people's hearts are complicated.

Apart from Yin Li, only Lu Yaoji and Feng Siming were friends with him in the entire immortal world, so when he saw Lu Yaoji smiling and nodding, he didn't pay attention to the strangeness in the other's eyes.

Because the puppet's heart is different from the human heart.

He has heard of the eternal flower of the devil world, which is the lifeblood of the devil world.

Demons are different from people from the fairy world. Although they can also absorb the spiritual energy of heaven and earth to improve their cultivation, the magic energy is the key. The eternal flower is the source of the magic energy cycle of the entire demon world.

Therefore, the eternal flower is very important to the people of the demon race. It is guarded by the gods of war in the demon world, and the god of war in this generation is Ye Cang.

He has also heard of the name Ye Cang, because his cultivation is extremely high, and no one knows how deep it is, but someone once said that he could be undefeated in a one-on-one battle against the monarchs of the Six Realms, and it was also because of his strength. Existence, three thousand years ago, the Demon Realm was the most powerful realm among the six realms.

Although Gu Bai has the heaven-defying ability to control the world's puppets, he is limited to puppets with the same cultivation level and below.

But he is too eager to become a real person, and this desire drives him to act, to sneak out of the fairy world and sneak into the devil world.

Although he is from the fairy world, he is a puppet himself. He has no fairy energy on his body. After hiding his breath, he can easily sneak into the devil world and find the eternal flower in the end of the devil world.

Like the rumors, the eternal flower is guarded by the god of war Ye Cang.

That was the first time he saw Ye Cang, no matter how long it took, his memory was so clear.

Next to the immortal flower, a man sat on the ground wearing black armor.

With his back on the big stone, one leg straight, one leg bent, his hands resting on the bent knees, his profile face is handsome and resolute, and his body shows an indescribable coercion of a strong man, and there is a vicious gluttonous monster beside him. . The breath of a strong man made him very scared, but his desire to become a real person was deeper. He didn't dare to touch it, so he could only wander around all day looking for opportunities to start. He only needed a petal. If you can't attack, you can only outsmart it, so he mustered up the courage to stick out a small head from behind the big stone covering his body, cracked the corner of his mouth and shouted. "Are you Ye Cang God of War?" God knows how scared he was at that time. After all, everyone said that Ye Cang, the God of War in the devil world, was so terrifying, how cold he was, and all the people who got into his hands were killed and fed into the man beside him. Only in the mouth of the gluttonous monster. The man looked back when he heard the movement, and the moment he saw him, he showed a strange color. As a puppet carefully carved by people, he has a perfect and delicate appearance, and almost everyone who has seen him will show this. an expression. Beautiful things can always get more preferential treatment, and it is also a weapon. Even if Gu Bai was not high in emotional intelligence when he was Yin Baigu, he understood this truth. When he was still in the Immortal Cultivation World, he used this look to confuse many enemies, making them think that he was a beautiful little flower who was easy to bully, and then let his guard down and lost in his own hands. This may be what Yin Li thought when he created him, because without a soul, the puppet man is just a 'weapon' in the hands of the cultivators, and it is normal for the other party to create such a weapon. Because of this, he dared to come out and strike up a conversation with the courage, even if the outwitness of the conversation was unsuccessful, he could still escape if he couldn't beat Ye Cang. "go!"

As he imagined, Ye Cang did not embarrass him, but said a word of expulsion, and then withdrew his eyes and stopped looking at him. The ruthless God of War would not be easily confused.

But whether it was the former Yin Baigu or the later Gu Bai, they were both people who would not give up easily, so he continued to hook up with courage.

"Can I go to your side? I want to talk to you..."

He still kept his little head poking out, staring straight at the man, blinking, and smiling sincerely and clearly.

That smile was very beautiful, Ye Cang couldn't help but his heart suddenly stopped when he heard his voice and looked back, and the hand stroking the gluttonous fur tightened.

Taojiao felt the master's movement and thought that the master was angry, so he got up and tried to pounce on him, but he was immediately pulled by his tail.

"Come here..." Ye Cang breathed a sigh of relief and spoke coldly after his heart stopped beating again.

With permission, he happily came out from behind the stone, ran over and squatted in front of the man, looking at him curiously and continuing to laugh.

"It turns out that you look like this. I have heard of you for a long time. I heard about you in the Xiuxian world. You are even more powerful when you ascend to the demon world. The god of war in the demon world sounds so majestic!"

Although he has a high IQ, Low emotional intelligence, but this low emotional intelligence is only for himself, he is clear and transparent like a crystal that does not understand the real complexity of people's hearts.

But as a puppet man who has lived for thousands of years, he still has a knack for flattering, and with that smile on his face, no one can hate him.

Although Ye Cang didn't speak, he looked at him, and the corners of his mouth curled slightly.

"You came here to flatter me? Who are you, don't you know this is a forbidden area? What are you doing here..."

"I came to you, I have admired you for a long time, my name is Bai Gu, Yin Bai Gu, would you like to get to know me?"

At that time, he went to hook up without changing his face.

He naively thought that he was so smart that he actually came up with such a good solution. After getting familiar with it, asking the other party for petals will definitely be more effective!

But he didn't want to, the purpose of this hookup was not achieved, and he planted himself in it...

Just like the rumors from the outside world, Ye Cang was really a very cold person, and it was not so easy to get close to him to gain a good impression.

Although the other party didn't kill him directly because of his trespassing, his attitude was very cold, and he was not fooled by him when they met for the first time.

But he won't give up. Today's hookup has not been successful, and tomorrow Xiaoxian will work hard again. He didn't leave, and stayed cheeky.

Anyway, there is nothing wrong in the fairy world, and the master is in retreat again. At this moment, no one disciplines him. He can arrange the time himself. If he doesn't get this cold man down, he will not be called Yin Baigu, and his name will be read backwards!

So he started every day. I revolved around the man and tried every means to get close to him to gain a good impression, but the man was really too difficult to deal with, and he was indifferent at all.

He was helpless, the other party didn't eat soft, and he didn't have the courage to be tough, just when he was about to give up and read his name upside down, the other party saw his ears pulled down like a poor abandoned puppy The expression on his face suddenly loosened.

"You don't want to play tricks in front of this gentleman, tell me, why are you running in front of this gentleman to show your hospitality?"

"..."

He wanted to say it but didn't dare to say it. What he hit was the attention of the devil's lifeblood. If a man said he didn't eat hard or soft, would he kill him?

He was very distressed, but in the end, under the desire to become a real person, he still bit the bullet and whispered.

"God Lord Ye Cang, you, can you give me a petal of an immortal flower?" As

soon as these words fell, the surrounding air condensed.

The man stared at him like a torch, and the gluttonous beast beside him also erected his spine and made an attacking posture. The eternal flower is the gate of the devil's life, how can it be easily given to others.

"I only need a petal, it won't hurt the root of the eternal flower. I heard that it will automatically wither and reopen once every ten thousand years. I don't want fresh, just give me a withered one, and I can exchange it with you. If it doesn't work, then forget it, I, I don't want it."

At that time, Gu Bai naturally understood this truth, the powerful coercion made him afraid, and he took a step back and explained quickly.

In the end, looking at the drooling gluttonous beast, he stammered and added that although he really wanted to become a real person, he didn't want to be fed a beast.

Even though he has lived for a thousand years and accompanied Yin Li in the dangerous world of cultivating immortals, he is only cultivated, but his psychology and temperament are still the same as his appearance, and he will never be enlightened. He is only seventeen or eighteen years old. When it comes to danger, you can't change your face.

Ye Cang stared at him trying to straighten his back without losing his momentum, but stammering and frightened when he spoke, and for some reason his heart moved slightly.

Staring at the young man for a long time, he took out a petal wrapped in magical energy to keep it fresh, and then a playful smile appeared on his face.

"You just said that you can exchange things for things, but this eternal flower is the treasure of the devil world. What can you have that has the same value as it?"

This problem is difficult for him. He collects a lot of treasures on weekdays, but there is really nothing that can be exchanged for the same value as eternal flowers.

So he could only look sad and say, "I don't have it right now, but you say you want to exchange for what you want, and I'll find it for you..."

"I don't lack treasure, but I lack someone..."

This The words seemed to hit the man's mind, and the smile on the man's cold face became even thicker.

In his inexplicable gaze, the other party strode over, stretched out his hand to wrap his waist, and brought the person in front of him, pinched his chin and kissed it.

The taste was as good as imagined, Ye Cang hugged his waist tightly, held his lips to and fro, and plundered the sweetness in his mouth with force and tenderness.

The people of the Demon Race always do things with their own heart and do not follow the rules. He wants to kiss him, so he does so. This is the strength of the Demon Race.

Gu Bai will never forget the scene that day. He couldn't describe what it was like. He only felt that his heart had stopped, his body was stiff, his head was even more dizzy, and he couldn't breathe.

It wasn't until the other party stopped to allow him to gasp for breath, and licked his red and wet lips once and for a while, and said forcefully, "Yin Baigu, from today onwards, you will belong to this gentleman!" He then reacted.

He pushed the other person away suddenly. He covered his mouth and opened his eyes wide, staring at the person in front of him who was smiling happily and powerfully. He couldn't tell what he was feeling, but he felt that the heart that had stopped just now suddenly started beating wildly, and then he turned around abruptly and ran away. .

On that day, the purpose of his coming to the Demon World was not achieved, but instead he was branded with a hot mark on his lips by the people here, planting a seed waiting to be watered and germinated at the tip of his heart.