Chapter 36

Fu Junli slowly opened the book with the word collection of poems written outside. On the white paper were beautiful ink marks.

The above are not amazing works, but some simple records of mood, no rhyme, no text and ink, just some ordinary words.

"...Today I finally saw the eldest young master, he is still so handsome and elegant, not cold and terrifying as rumored, but very gentle, he even hugged me, so warm, so warm that I didn't dare to speak "..."

"He praised me for my beautiful eyes. Many people said that I have beautiful eyes, but I have never been so happy. He also asked me if I liked orchids, and I said yes...Actually, I don't like orchids. I saw that his yard was full of orchids and guessed that he liked orchids and smoked the fragrance of orchids. I wanted to talk to him, but I never had the chance. From the first day I saw him in the house, I thought about it..."

"" The eldest young master actually let me stay in his yard to recuperate, and he also let me live in his yard. He said that I should call him brother Junli. Why is he so gentle to me?... No, he is not to me, It should be a person named 'Lianzhi', he seemed to be murmuring a name called Lianzhi that day..."

"...The weather is fine today, and Brother Junli is very excited, and asked someone to put a guqin in the yard. , he is really a talented person, a splendid Tsinghua University, a peerless elegance... I summoned up the courage to invite him to play a qin and xiao ensemble with me. Before I played the piano, Brother Junli looked at me, his eyes blurred again, as if he was looking at another person... My chest suddenly hurt, so I quickly left..."

"Who is that person named Lian Zhi? Who the hell is Brother Junli? Does he look like me? Why is Brother Junli always staring at me and muttering that name, he always looks at me as if he is looking at another person... He treats me well, yes I'm gentle because he treats me as Lianzhi..."

"Brother Junli only sees me as a shadow, the shadow of Lianzhi, if it weren't for Lianzhi, he probably wouldn't even look at me in his life, but I It's Yunxi, I'm not Lianzhi, I'm Yunxi, I like red clothes, I like Tanxiang, I like Xiaosheng..."

"...Today, Brother Junli told me who Lianzhi was, that was a peerless son, that was a son who had a deep affection for Brother Junli, and he never regretted his clothes, and he was haggard for Yixiao. , Brother Junli has been thinking about that young master for eight years..."

"Brother Junli asked me: Entering my Acacia door, you know that I am suffering from lovesickness, long-term lovesickness reminds me of long-term lovesickness, short lovesickness is endless, Yunxi, do you understand? ?..."

"I understand, I understand, I really understand... From the day I first saw Brother Junli, I understood, Brother Junli, Yunxi has no shame in treating you like that. Thoughts..."

"...Lian Zhi appeared. Today at the palace banquet, I saw Lian Zhi mentioned by brother Jun Li. He is really a peerless son. No wonder he misses brother Jun Li so much..."

" Brother Junli's eyes when looking at Master Lianzhi are so gentle and tender, so full of the friendship I dreamed of, it's just that he loves Master Lianzhi, he loves Lianzhi, he loves Lianzhi... If only he could love me... "

On the carriage, Brother Junli looked very sad. Yes, although he found Lianzhi, Young Master Lianzhi is the prince's person. The prince's status is noble. How can Brother Junli have the opportunity to compete with the prince for beauty..." "I want to persuade Brother Junli to give up, but I can't say it. Brother Junli is so affectionate to Young Master Lianzhi. He has been looking for Young Master Lianzhi for eight years. If he can't be with Young Master Lianzhi, is he right? I will continue to be unhappy, and I will continue to miss..." "Maybe I can help him... At the banquet, the prince looked at me strangely. I guess he must have liked me. If I go to ask the prince, Maybe Brother Junli and Young Master Lianzhi will have a chance..." "...Entering the palace today, I begged the Crown Prince to reward Young Master Lianzhi to Brother Junli, and the Crown Prince agreed, but on the condition that I have to be his... ...then, I took off my clothes, it doesn't matter, as long as Brother Junli can get his wish, he used to think that I was the shadow of Master Lianzhi, but now that the real Lianzhi is back, the shadow is not needed..."

"But I still couldn't help crying, I tried very hard to endure, but I couldn't help it, I really wanted to tell him that I'm not someone's shadow, don't think I'm a shadow, don't look at others through me, my name is Yunxi, brother Junli, do you know? Do you know that I am Yunxi... Yunxi loves you, but you don't know, and don't want to know, because you only love Lianzhi..." "Brother Junli is more I'm getting more and more unhappy because of Young Master Lianzhi. Brother Junli, don't worry, Young Master Lianzhi will be back soon. The prince promised me that he will give Young Master Lianzhi to you, and stop your lovesickness from now on... " "Lovesickness and lovesickness... Linglong dice An Hongdou, I don't know lovesickness, brother Junli, you don't know, you don't know..." ...... Fu Junli looked at the ink on the poetry collection, and the look of a brightly smiling young man appeared in his mind. The heart is like a knife twisted, the youth's appearance has never been clear in my heart. He always thought that he regarded the young man as Lianzhi, but he was not, maybe at first, but not later. The teenager and Lianzhi are different, even if they have the same color eyes, but the look inside is different. But his long-standing obsession with Lianzhi made him unable to see his own heart. Every time he was attracted by the brilliance of the young man, his breath stopped, he always told himself that it was because the young man had the shadow of Lianzhi on his body. But at this moment, Lian Zhi was by his side, but in his mind was the shadow of a young man. "The exquisite dice is An Hongdou, I love you so much that you don't know, hehehehe, you don't know, you don't know, you don't know, you don't know, you don't know..." Fu Junli chewed this sentence repeatedly in his mouth, like crying, laughing, like anger Like crazy. When the hidden truth came to the surface, the word Yunxi was engraved on the tip of his heart... .............................. Gu Bai never saw Fu Junli again.

Fu Junli begged his aunt, Concubine Xian, to come to the palace to find him, and ran around the entire palace to find him at the risk of being disrespectful, but he didn't see Fu Junli, and Ji Changyin wouldn't let him see him.

That man was as domineering and stubborn as ever, so he wished to hide him in the golden house and no one would look at him. Even Du Haitang, the man, ordered someone to call him into the palace instead of letting him go out.

This kind of domineering and domineering really makes people laugh and cry, if others can't stand it, but he is happy.

Because he doesn't know when the next time he will see a man, and whether they will have to wait for thousands of years to meet in thousands of worlds.

As for Fu Junli, although he never saw him again, Gu Bai could still hear his news.

I heard that Fu Junli's whole person changed after returning from the palace, becoming more silent and colder.

He doesn't care about family affairs or business, he either locks himself in the study, or stands in the yard to play chorus, often shutting and blowing for a whole day, and the melancholy and madness in his eyes is shocking.

But when he saw another young man named Lian Zhi, he calmed down again and stroked each other's eyes tenderly and lovingly.

But when the other party accidentally smashed an emerald jade flute he was carrying, he went mad and let the other party beat the other party's board hard, and it was not stopped until the other party gave up half his life.

From then on, Lianzhi dared not touch any of his things. He only dared to wear red clothes every day, smoke the incense, play the jade flute, and listen to him touching his eyes and calling out the name of 'Yunxi'...

Gu Bai kept it secret. He went back to Fu Mansion once with Ji Changyin.

He saw that Fu Junli's study was covered with picture scrolls, and the picture scrolls were all of a boy, that is what Du Yunxi looked like.

Above or panic, or smiling, or shy, or charming, or bewitching, each picture scroll is endless lingering, endless thoughts.

Until this moment, he felt that the emotion of the original owner in his chest finally disappeared without a trace.

Du Yunxi's wish was Fu Junli's deep love, a lingering love that he will always miss, and he finally got it. From then on, in that person's heart, there was only the word 'yunxi'...

...... In

this world, Gu Bai and before In the same way, he has always stayed by Ji Changyin's side and never left. In addition to the domineering of men, there is also his willingness.

After Ji Changyin ascended the throne, apart from his harem, there was no concubine who favored his concubine, and courtiers petitioned him to be included as a concubine to leave a heir, but he was always very stubborn, neither drafting, nor accepting concubines.

After being the emperor for a few years, he actually abdicated to become the regent. In this way, no one would continue to ask him to accept his concubine and keep a heir, which made the courtiers secretly startled.

Gu Bai couldn't deny that even if this person was reincarnated, his shadow was engraved in his soul, which was enough to know his place in his heart.

Before Ji Changyin died, Gu Bai looked at the deep love in his eyes, and only felt that the heart in his chest was aching and painful like never before.

At this moment, he felt that he was no longer indifferent, he had a heart that could beat flesh and blood.

When Ji Changyin closed his eyes, he almost had the urge to go with him. He had experienced the unforgettable heat in his heart. He didn't know what he had insisted on living, living without a heartbeat and still alive. what meaning.

The mysterious master said that if he indulged in the world he would die.

Staring at Ji Changyin, who was no longer breathing, Gu Bai felt that his soul seemed to be getting lighter, and there was a feeling that it would dissipate at any time.

At this last moment, the surrounding space was distorted, his soul was pulled out from the body, wrapped by a powerful force and pulled back into the starry sky...