Chapter 85

Gu Bai didn't know Xue Yunfeng's psychological changes, but he could guess it from the fact that he didn't summon him when he woke up.

Because Xue Yunfeng likes the original owner, the biggest problem is disbelief, suspicion, and preconceived notions. With these conditions, no matter how many things you do or how much favorability you brush, it will be useless in the end.

Task objects like Xue Yunfeng are the best to deal with, but also the most difficult to deal with. If you want to complete the task, you don't need to be entangled with those task objects as before.

Imperial Physician Wang followed Qi Moli's instructions, and did not tell Gu Bai's blood donation, and Gu Bai himself did not make a statement. Everyone just treated the prince as an imperial physician with excellent medical skills.

However, for Xue Han, who was in control of the situation, any information about the palace was not a secret, not to mention that he would sneak into the palace every night, so naturally he soon discovered Gu Bai's injury and became furious.

"You like the third kid so much? Why does he treat yourself like this for him! He's not worth your efforts at all!"

Xue Han looked at the blood-splattered cloth on Gu Bai's hand, his heart felt like a needle, with a strong feeling Jealousy and distressed, he was reluctant to hurt anyone, so he sacrificed for others.

"..."

Gu Bai didn't say a word, the man looked terrifying. He was wondering whether to end the game and stop taking care of the man. After playing so much, the weather disappeared, and the plan was almost implemented...

He was in Thinking and not speaking, Xue Han became more and more angry over there, and the jealousy in his heart almost drove him crazy.

"This king knows what you say and you won't believe it. Since that's the case, this king will take you to see your so-called His Royal Highness who only loves you!"

After speaking, Xue Han clicked on Gu Bai's dumb hole, and then Pick him up and leave the Liuli Palace.

A quarter of an hour later, Gu Bai was taken to the roof of the prince's bedroom by him, Xue Han lifted a tile and forced him to see the scene in the house.

Xue Yunfeng and Qi Moli have been together for a long time, but the situation is chaotic now. In order to protect Qi Moli's safety, he has not announced anyone, but Qi Moli has been sleeping in the prince's palace every night.

These things are secret, but for Xue Han, they are still not secrets. He knows all the princes, princesses, concubines, and even the emperor's every move in the entire palace. If the beauty likes a real gentleman, he is jealous and jealous, but he is not so angry, but what the beauty likes is actually the bastard of the third child. Not only is he inferior to himself, but he is still using the beauty. In the bedroom. Xue Yunfeng was a really romantic person. In his heart, wealth was far less important than beauty, and love was more important to him than anything else. During the poisoning period, Qi Moli waited day and night, and when he woke up, he was deeply moved by his genuine concern, especially in the contrast of 'Rong Yi's indifference', Qi Moli's goodness was infinitely magnified. In the room, one was deeply touched, and the other was already in love, but after a few words, they rolled onto the bed and tangled together. Xue Yunfeng pressed against Qi Moli's frantic movements, breathing low, Qi Moli couldn't bear it, and her mouth let out intermittent moans that seemed to be pain and pleasure . deserting. Since he had a man, he hadn't watched such a restricted-level picture for a long time. While watching it, he secretly argued that it was his man who was brave and skilled... After a few minutes, he hadn't seen enough, and Xue Han was very worried. Quickly took him away, and sneered until he returned to the Liuli Palace. "This is to love you alone? This king told you a long time ago that the third kid is not worthy of your love. Why do you think he spoiled you so much before? He was just using you and using you as a shield. ...While you were suffering for him, he was swept up in the waves with another person in his arms..."

He didn't want to expose the matter to make the beauty sad, but the beauty is too stupid.

Of course, his bigger purpose is that the young man is hit by the cruel truth, and then he takes the initiative to jump into his arms to seek comfort, so that he can logically bring people into his wings, and finally hold the beauty back...

Xue Han was excited. Imagining that, although his face was expressionless, his eyes had already betrayed him.

As a lover who has been with him in so many worlds, Gu Bai noticed his careful thinking at a glance, and was very emotional, man, you are finally on the road!

"Is there any wine..."

Gu Bai closed his eyes, opened them, and put on a faintly suppressed sad look on his face, as if he couldn't accept the reality. At this moment, he just wanted to drink to numb the pain.

"You're injured, so you can't drink...

Xue Han is very satisfied with his performance, but after looking at his bloody arm, he categorically refuses, reaching out to hold Gu Bai's face, his voice is slightly hoarse and affectionate and infinitely comforting.

" Since the third child doesn't take you to heart, why do you feel sorry for him, it's not worth it for this kind of person... Don't you understand the thoughts of this king these days? The third child can dismiss the concubines of the East Palace for you, and the king can also do it. If the third cannot give you, the king can also..."

He poured out his consolation in a shaky voice, with strong emotions, like a bewildering poppy, enough to make any lover The wounded person's heart is comforted, and finally sinks.

The warm breath lingers in his ears, and Gu Bai's heart is very useful. People in love like to listen to sweet words, and he is no exception.

But... man, how can you be confused for a while? , Do you have to be emotionally hurt when you drink? Do you understand that there is a saying called disorder after drinking?

"I want to drink..."

Since Xiaogong couldn't understand the amorous feelings, only Xiaoshou was actively tempted, and Gu Bai leaned his forehead on his back. On Xue Han, he said softly, his voice stubborn, "Give me wine..."

In Xue Han's ears, the tone was repressed pain, but in fact a certain Xiaobai was roaring in his heart: Jiujiujiu, hurry up to drink, man, don't force your little ruined person to throw you directly!

"Forget it, come here, go get the wine..."

I don't know if the other party was enlightened, or if a certain Xiaobai's roar was successful, Xue Han finally sighed and cooperated, waving his hand to let the peer guard bring the wine. Beauty has nothing to do.

After a while, the dark guard returned with two bottles of mild wine.

Gu Bai opened his mouth and poured it down. Although the wine was mild, his body couldn't touch it at all. As soon as the wine entered his mouth, his cheeks flushed red.

Regardless of whether he was really drunk, he threw himself back on Xue Han after drinking, and finally cried out for comfort.

"Actually, I should have guessed it long ago... He never touches me... No matter how much he spoils me and does more things for me, he never touches me..."

"I always thought he liked me. Mine, he has done so many things for me, how could he not like it, maybe he is just pampering me and reluctant to..."

"He said that he would like Rong Yi in his life, and only Rong Yi will be alone in his life, even if Giving up the throne, how could these be fake..."

"This king said, he is just using you as a shield!"

Xue Han was both distressed and angry, the young man's sad and painful appearance made his heart feel as if his heart was cut by a knife. Excruciating pain.

He wanted to comfort but didn't know how to comfort him, so in the end he had to kiss the top of his hair and forehead closely. "You still have this king..."

Gu Bai didn't answer, just leaned in his arms and choked so badly that his shoulders trembled slightly when he cried. His appearance makes people feel distressed and pitiful, but in fact he continues to roar in his heart.

In fact, Xue Han really didn't overwhelm him at the moment, he was full of heartache, so sometimes it seems that Xiao Gong is too pity for Xiang Xi Shou and it is not very good...

Xiao Gong still didn't move, so Xiao Shou had to continue to take the initiative, Gu Bai pushed him away silently, and then continued to pour himself alcohol, vividly interpreting the appearance of broken love and drinking alcohol to relieve sorrow. Xue Han looked at his heart like a knife, and regretted it. If he knew that young people would be like this, he would have changed his way. He would not comfort people in a high position, especially when the IQ of the person he liked had dropped to zero. You can only hug the person and kiss the forehead intimately, to grab the wine bottle from the other person's hand. The moment his body was in close contact, Gu Bai smiled smugly in his heart, then struggled with a gesture, directly linked the man behind him, and 'accidentally' rolled onto the bed. "En..." Gu Baigun was very skillful, Xue Han was on the bottom and he was on top, and incidentally, he pressed the other party's important parts, causing the man to snort. Without waiting for the other party to react, he took the initiative to kiss Xue Han's lips, stuck out his tongue, and hooked Xue Han's tongue 'green' and kissed it casually and skillfully. The man's mouth is a touch of wine, astringent, spicy, and salty, but more of it is indescribably familiar and sweet. Xue Han was also attracted by the sudden softness, and immediately stretched out his tongue to meet him, stretched out his hand to clasp his head, and held his lips to and fro. After a while, Xue Han let go of Gu Bai, who was a little breathless, stared at his red and wet lips, and said hoarsely. "Don't tempt this king..." You can actually endure it! The blurred Gu Bai was awake for a moment, and then ripped open his shirt in a fit of anger, lowered his head and took a bite on his shoulder, the wine-scented breath burned his skin, silently inviting him. Xue Han took a breath, and his self-control finally collapsed. Without any scruples, he rolled over and pressed him under him. He carefully lifted Gu Bai's injured hand to protect it, and then kissed it again unbearably... The heat in the room continued to entangle . It didn't stop until the early morning, both of them were sweating profusely.

Gu Bai gasped weakly, Xue Han hugged him contentedly and continued to kiss his cheeks, ears, neck, and then hugged the exhausted man tightly to sleep.

The next morning, when he was ready to hug and kiss the beauty for a while before getting up, he found that there was already empty space around him.

The young man who was still lying under him yesterday and moaning passionately was staring at him with a cold face.

"My lord, please forget about the drunkenness last night. It's getting late. This is the East Palace. Please leave as soon as possible, so as not to be criticized..."

After speaking, Gu Bai turned his back to him and walked to the window. With a refreshing snicker, the back resists indifference, a typical type of bridge demolition after the fact.

"..."

Xue Han sat naked on the bed clutching the quilt, his face was stiff, he had an inexplicable feeling of being prostituted by someone...

(BL) Hold My Man [quick wear]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें