Chapter 28

After Gu Bai was taken to the yard prepared by Master Fu for Du Haitang, no one cared about him.

Du Haitang didn't come back until the next morning. Obviously, Master Fu liked her new aunt very much.

On the first day of his arrival, he was not sure about the environment, so Gu Bai didn't dare to run around, so he found an empty room in the yard, and made do with the tea and snacks on the table for the night.

All night, he was thinking about how to approach this mission.

Although the main target of this mission is Fu Junli's ghost attack, he also has many potential mission targets and dangers, that is, those cannon fodder cucumbers peeping at the original owner's chrysanthemum.

So if he wants to complete the task, he must first have the ability to protect himself.

This is very important. The reason why the original owner was crushed so badly is that the most important reason, apart from his low status, is that he has no resistance at all, and fully complies with the professional ethics of a weak subject who is fragile and easily toppled.

So if he doesn't want to suffer the painful experience of the original owner, he must have force himself. The big deal is that when a cucumber comes, let's cut it, and two cucumbers, let's cut it twice!

This is not a problem, Gu Bai is very fortunate that he has foresight and learned a lot in the last fantasy world.

In addition to force, he also had to improve his status. This was an ancient dynasty with a distinct hierarchy of scholars, peasants, commerce, and industry, and his status determined a person's fate.

The former prostitute of the original owner, who is now the son of a humble concubine, was a rank lower than others when he was born, and he had no backer at the back, so it was normal to be overwhelmed by prying eyes with such a seductive face.

After thinking about it, force is solved, and that is the problem of identity. Since we can't be the second generation of the rich, let's work hard to be the generation of officials. In ancient times, the only thing that can improve our identity is the official career.

And it's also essential to learn how to attack Fu Junli's ghost BOSS. Although Fu Junli is cold-hearted, he has one characteristic, that is, he loves elegance.

In the plot, Fu Junli is not only a business genius, but also a well-known erudite talent in the great Chu, Langrun Qinghua, peerless elegance, and a gentleman who is perfect in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting.

The reason why Fu Junli is obsessed with the white lotus flower in his heart is that in addition to the fact that the other party is also a peerless beauty, the other party's talents also resonate with him. If he wants to attack the other party, he must first have a common language with the other party!

Fortunately, the plot is still early, and he still has several years to prepare.

When Du Haitang came back with a sense of spring from the corner of his eyes, Gu Bai actively ran up and tried his best to persuade the other party that he wanted to study.

"What? Reading? Go, don't mention the word "book" to the old lady!"

Due to the unwillingness of the original owner, Du Haitang hated the scholar very much. He got angry when he mentioned it, and slapped Gu Bai's head and cursed. stand up.

Gu Bai touched the painful forehead, and continued without looking at Du Haitang's face.

"Mother, I want to study, I want to take the exam, think about it, if I have success, you will follow suit..."

"What kind of glory do I need from you? As long as I work hard and get pregnant with Master Fu Son, I don't have to worry about my life in the future, what do I need your success for? You are just like your father, you must have kicked the old lady when you developed..." Du Haitang said bitterly.

"Mother, the baby knows that you are in pain, but the baby was born to you and will definitely honor you. What you said makes sense, but even if you have given birth to a younger brother to Master Fu now, the younger brother is still young, and there are so many concubines in the Fu family. With young master and young lady, it is not easy for a mother to rely on a child... But if you let your child study, the child must work hard. After a few years, he will win the imperial examination and become famous. I will be your backing, even if you are only the concubine of the Fu family. No one dares to underestimate and bully you..."

"You are so confident that you will definitely be able to get my old lady a title, and then you won't kick my old lady?" Du Haitang glanced at her, still a little disbelieving.

"Don't worry, baby, you can swear..."

Seeing Gu Bai's appearance like this, Du Haitang made two rounds in her heart, hesitantly nodded.

This kid is right. She has a low status and no family background. It is really not easy to be a mother in Fu's house. Even if she gives birth to a son to the master, she will have to suffer more than ten years of sin and suffering before the child grows up. .

In this case, it is better to let the son try it. If this kid is as ruthless and unrighteous as his father, then she can only be considered blind again!

With Du Haitang's nod, it was easier to read. Under her pillow, although Gu Bai was not qualified to study with the teacher who was invited by Fuzhong with a lot of money, he also got an upper class teacher. private school opportunity.

He has done two missions in a row. Gu Bai has learned a lot, but he is a novice in poetry, poetry, etc., so he studies very seriously, and he must make himself a learned master full of knowledge in the future.

Anyway, it is still early, the original owner is still young, only ten years old, he is not in a hurry to attack Fu Junli, study during the day, practice at night, and actively prepare for the attack.

Just like that, six years passed.

In the past six years, Gu Bai has been very low-key. Except for the first imperial examination at the age of thirteen, he passed the exam as a scholar and became famous. For the rest of the time, he stayed in the room obediently, reading and practicing.

This is what he had to do. The original owner's body is really evil, and in just a few years, he has shown a face that has brought disaster to the country and the city. Therefore, if he does not keep a low profile, he will wait to meet the cucumbers of a group of cannon fodder!