Chapter 101

Gu Bai didn't worry for too long before he knew where he was at the moment.

This is the immortal world that the next immortal cultivators yearn for the most. The man in the golden robe is indeed called Yin Li, and his status is very noble. He is the emperor of the entire immortal world.

Moreover, the other party is still his former lover... His former name was Yin Baigu, he is not a person, but a puppet!

Yes, according to the narration of the waiter and the information shared by Yin Li in his memory, he was originally a puppet made by Yin Li when he was still cultivating in the lower realm.

Puppets are not uncommon in the world of immortals. Many immortal cultivators and even demon cultivators will have them. They can be used as weapon clones to help fight, and they can be used to take care of and clean the cave.

Essentially, they're like robots, only they're more agile, and look just like humans, except they don't have a soul.

But when he succeeded in refining, he unexpectedly possessed spiritual intelligence. Although his body was still a puppet, he possessed the human mind and soul, and became a real puppet man.

Because his body was made by collecting the spiritual bones of the ancestors worshipped by each of the hundreds of tribes in the Xiujie, the person who created him was Yin Li, so he was named Yin Baigu.

Since the day he was born, he has been accompanying Yin Li in cultivation, from the world of immortality to the world of immortals, they have been with them for thousands of years.

Until three thousand years ago, in the battle between the two worlds, he was seriously injured.

Since he is neither a human nor a ghost, neither a demon nor a demon nor a spirit, he is a puppet person outside the six realms and cannot be reincarnated after death. Therefore, he uses the method of Nirvana of the Phoenix Clan, and the remaining ray of spirit goes to the lower realms. robbery, waiting for the ashes to be reborn.

Also because Nirvana rebirth will wash away all the past, so he has no memory of the past...

After Gu Bai listened, he fell silent.

This story is perfect and well-founded, and even in the memory pictures Yin Li shared with him, there are many pictures of Yin Baigu and Yin Li getting along with each other, which cannot be faked.

But...he doesn't believe it!

Because there is one of the biggest doubts, that is Yin Baigu's appearance, which is the young man who looks like a spring flower in the relief sculpture he saw in the interstellar tomb.

Judging from the memory clips Yin Li shared with him, he believed in Yin Baigu's origin, believed in the relationship between Yin Baigu and Yin Li, and believed that he might be Yin Baigu, but he did not believe in Yin Baigu and Yin Li. of love.

If Yin Li hadn't shown him those memories, he might have doubted and wondered whether those memories were forgotten.

But at this moment, it was precisely these memory fragments that made him very sure that everything Yin Li said was a lie at all!

Even in these clips, he saw Yin Baigu's affectionate smile towards Yin Li, but he did not see the slightest love in Yin Baigu's eyes.

If a person really loves another person, no matter how he hides it, it can be seen from his eyes, but in those pictures, he only sees Yin Baigu's obedience and rumination to Yin Li, because Yin Li is the master who created him.

On the contrary, on the reliefs in the ancient tomb, in each relief, Yin Baigu's eyes looking at Ye Cang were so lingering and sweet, and Ye Cang's figure was reflected in those clear eyes.

Even if he misreads it and understands it wrongly, those reliefs all show the fact that Yin Baigu and Ye Cang must have known each other.

But in Yin Li's story, Ye Cang's name was not mentioned from beginning to end, as if his existence was deliberately erased.

Obviously, Yin Li was hiding something from him...

After a long while, Gu Bai raised his head and looked straight at the person in front of him, "Can those memories be retrieved?"

Without his own memories, he still only believed in his own feelings, not to mention that Yin Li's story still had so many doubts. .

Gu Bai's eyes were too direct and clear, Yin Li looked at himself reflected in his eyes, with some joy and some guilty conscience, Huan Xi only had himself in his eyes, and the clarity of his guilty conscience was accompanied by alienation and vigilance.

"It doesn't matter if we don't have previous memories, we will have a lot of time to create new memories in the future..."

He couldn't help reaching out and hugged Gu Bai's head, his chin resting on his forehead, preventing Gu Bai from seeing his scared expression and eyes.

Gu Bai struggled extremely uncomfortably. Whenever Yin Li approached him, the inexplicable resistance in his heart would pop up.

But the difference in strength made him unable to resist at all. Even a swept Xiao Xian'e in this immortal world had a higher cultivation level than him, not to mention the emperor of the immortal world.

"I don't even remember what you said. I just met you now, can you give me some time to slow down?"

Unable to resist, he could only show weakness. Gu Baiqiang suppressed the resistance in his heart and asked in a low voice.

This kind of reaction is normal for people with amnesia. Yin Li has no doubts and agrees with indifference. The friendship in his eyes is enough to impress anyone.

But unfortunately, for Gu Bai, he has no heart at all, no matter how deep the friendship in Yin Li's eyes is, he doesn't believe it, because another man has long lived in his heart.

In the next period of time, Gu Bai began to take useful information from the mouths of Xian'e waiters who were serving around him without a trace.

It's just that these Xian'e waiters were very tight-lipped, and they wouldn't say anything to him, and he didn't dare to ask Ye Cang directly.

After all, judging from Yin Li's behavior, the other party should not know that he already knew Ye Cang at the moment, and that he deliberately concealed it. Obviously, the other party did not want him to know Ye Cang's existence,

but although he did not get Ye Cang's. Information, but judging from the fearful expressions on the faces of Xian'e and the waiters every time they heard him inquire about the past, everything in the past was definitely not as simple as what Yin Li said...

During this time, Yin Li only occasionally went to talk to Xian Chen. When discussing some things, he stayed by his side all the time, took him to see the courtyard of the Tiangong, the beautiful scenery, and gently told their 'once'.

Gu Bai didn't feel anything in his heart, but he listened very cooperatively, and occasionally smiled at him. Whenever this happened, he would find a look of joy and fear in Yin Li's eyes.

He is delighted that the person he likes looks at him and laughs, but why is he afraid again, what is he afraid of?

After Yin Li left, Gu Bai put away the smile on his face and became calm.

The scenery in the Immortal Realm is very beautiful, and any place is more beautiful than the famous mountains and rivers in the Ordinary Realm, but Gu Bai can only look at it from a distance and can't go out to see it, because without Yin Li's company, he can't leave this place. A bedroom.

Flicking a red and bright potted flower on the windowsill, he casually said to the waiter beside him.

"You seem to have been in the Immortal Realm for a long time. Did you know me before?"

Since Ye Cang couldn't inquire about it, he would inquire about himself. There is no absolutely perfect logic in the world, so he doesn't believe that he can't find someone to start with. gap.

Hearing the question, the waiter immediately answered respectfully.

"Back to Xianjun, Xiaoxian has been in the fairyland for more than three thousand years. He just soared. Although he will be a messenger in the future, he has heard about Xianjun..."

"Oh, was I so famous before? Tell me about it. What kind of person was I before?" Gu Bai raised his eyebrows with interest.

The waiter instinctively paused to shut up, but then he thought that the 'hundred bones ban' had been lifted, and it would be okay to mention it, so he relaxed and continued to answer.

"Xiao Xian has never been in contact with Xianjun, so he doesn't dare to make any comments, just listen to other immortals say that Xianjun is a free and easy person, and has a high level of cultivation. Made a lot of hard work..."

"Really? I'm so good?" Gu Bai was surprised.

"Xianjun is a real puppet created by the emperor himself. It is connected with the emperor's life and has been taught by the emperor for thousands of years. He is the emperor of the immortal..." The

waiter replied respectfully, Gu Bai smiled and continued,

"Unfortunately, I don't remember any of these . Oh, by the way, what did you say just now about the Demon World Invasion War? Yin Li told me that I was injured in that war, but you said that my cultivation was so advanced, how could I still be hurt so badly? What about the ashes?" When the

words fell, the waiter seemed to think of something for a moment, with a look of fear on his face, and then lowered his head and stammered.

"This... this little fairy is not very clear. Back then, the little fairy had just soared and didn't participate in the war. Those were all from other immortals..."

The stammer he said was obviously shirk, and Gu Bai was left in his heart. Be vigilant, stop asking questions, and move on to another topic.

"Well, I'll ask someone another day. By the way, did I have good friends in Immortal Realm? Why have I been back for so many days, and no one has come to talk to me? I used to have bad character. I don't have any friends..."

This is also the question that Gu Bai has been thinking about the most these days. If it is true as the waiter Xiaoxian said, he is a free-spirited person, then such an outgoing person should have many friends, even if not many, but one or two. Can have it.

But now, apart from Yin Li and waiter Xian'e, no one else came to see him, talk to him, reminisce about old times, etc. This is too strange, could it be that his character was so bad in the past?

Hearing the question, the waiter opened his mouth, as if he didn't know how to speak, but he didn't dare to defy Gu Bai's scrutinizing eyes, and he hesitated before trying to please him with a smile.

"Xianjun is worrying too much..."

"Really? Then tell me, who did I go with recently? I'm really bored here, I want to go out for a walk, see more places I've been before, see you Maybe I can remember the people I used to know..."

Gu Bai stared at the waiter intently, if one person can't do it alone, then ask a few more, and you can always find flaws.

"This, this...Xiaoxian's status is low. When Xianjun left, Xiaoxian only soared. He also heard about Xianjun's affairs. If Xianjun is really curious, he should ask the emperor for the best knowledge..." The

waiter finished. He lowered his head and stopped making a sound, his tone was very tight.

"Okay, I'm going to ask the emperor, you go down..."

Gu Bai nodded and waved away the waiter.

When only himself was left in the palace, his face sank, and there was an inexplicable tyranny in his heart.