Chapter 59

Emperor Tianchen's fortunes were not good. Ever since he ascended the throne, the Wei Kingdom has been plagued by natural disasters. Even if he is diligent in government and has the talent of an emperor, he will inevitably lose popular support in the past few years.

King Rui wants to get rid of it, and it is the most important thing to restore people's hearts. The people of Wei State have dissent towards Emperor Tianchen because of natural disasters, so naturally they must start with natural disasters.

Although Su Xinru's system didn't know what it was, it contained a huge amount of energy. After swallowing it, Gu Bai didn't talk about becoming an immortal at this moment, but it was definitely not a problem to become a big demon.

Three days passed in a flash.

Under the promotion of King Rui, in just three days, the sacrificial offering of the 'Zhenlong Tianzi' quickly spread throughout the capital, and spread to all parts of the Wei Kingdom with the momentum of sparks.

He has been planning for many years, and he can't bear it anymore. At the beginning, Emperor Tianchen could kill other princes to ascend to the throne, and now he can also kill Emperor Tianchen. He has been helping him for the past few years. How could he be willing?

What's more, he has already spent all his energy to find an expert warlock. The other party asserted that the natural disaster in Wei State has come to an end, and it will soon pass, ushering in the most powerful century of Wei State, which is simply a good time.

As for whether the warlock is accurate or not, King Rui has been dazzled by power. Even if he has considered it, he does not take it to heart. He must not give up such a good opportunity.

Three days later, the royal altar in the capital had been set up properly, and the people also rushed to watch from a distance. After Emperor Tianchen had showered and changed his clothes, King Rui had already arrived.

"Your Majesty, it would be inappropriate for you and King Rui to carry out this sacrifice together. The general thinks that it should be carried out separately..."

Long Zongxuan spared no effort to oppose Emperor Tianchen, and King Rui also looked confident.

"If that's the case, then let Brother Wang begin..."

Emperor Tianchen's handsome face was expressionless and unpredictable, and after he finished speaking, he sat down on the dragon chair.

At this moment, he has already put on his face, revealing the ambition of the wolf, and King Rui no longer hides it. After tidying up his clothes, he walked up to the altar.

As soon as he appeared, the people surrounding him in the distance cheered and shouted excitedly.

In the past few years, King Rui has done a good job on the surface. He often appears in the public to cook porridge, repair bridges, preside over justice and do good deeds. He is titled 'Rui Wang', but the people call him 'Xian Wang' and support him very much.

Such a scene made King Rui more confident. After the ceremony of the master of ceremonies was completed, he knelt down with his sleeves up and prayed and read the sacrifice aloud.

He looks handsome and has a good temperament. Coupled with a specially prepared clothes, he really has the taste of 'the emperor'.

Gu Bai, who was hiding in the sky, couldn't wait for a long time. When he started to recite the sacrificial text, he began to gather mana and waved a thunderbolt on the ground.

"Boom!" The

huge thunder sounded suddenly, and everyone was startled.

"There's a thunderbolt, and God has responded, King Rui is the real Dragon King!" I don't know who shouted.

King Rui on the altar was also frightened, and he immediately reacted. Hearing the voice below the altar, his spirit was shocked, and his heart jumped with excitement. Could it be that he really succeeded in the sacrifice?

Thinking of this, King Rui hurriedly handed over to the sky and continued to speak loudly.

"...God is above, I am King Rui of Wei, and the people of Wei have suffered three consecutive years of disasters, droughts in the northwest, floods in the east, the people are miserable, and the people are struggling. Today Zirui is here, I beg God to have mercy and save my people of Wei from water and fire. This king wishes

to reduce his lifespan by ten years!" The people who heard these words were moved and praised.

The courtier next to Emperor Tianchen was in a hurry, "Your Majesty, what should I do..."

"No hurry, wait for him to continue."

Emperor Tianchen smiled lightly, as if watching the performance of King Rui on the altar.

When Gu Bai saw this scene, his heart was amused. Pretending is a perfect practice. If you want to pretend, Grandpa will fulfill you today!

"Boom!"

There was another thunderclap, but this time it wasn't just the sound of thunder. There was also a flash of lightning that fell straight in front of King Rui, blackening the marble steps on the altar.

It almost hit Rui Wang, and the close contact with the thunder and lightning directly scared Rui Wang's legs and stepped back a few steps to hold on to the railing before he stood firm, careful that his liver was shocked and jumped wildly.

Then, without waiting for him to regain his senses, Gu Bai, who was hiding at a high altitude, continued to strike at him with thunder and lightning, and every time he nearly landed beside him.

After a few thunders and lightnings, King Rui's ears were almost deafened, and he didn't know what was going on. No matter how confident he was, at this moment, there was only panic left, and he hurriedly dodged the thunder and lightning.

When a thunderbolt finally fell, a majestic anger sounded in the sky.

"Where did the little snake from the quagmire dare to offer sacrifices to the heavens and ask for the decree, its heart is not upright, its spirit is unclean, and if it does not retreat, please come to the throne of the real dragon!" The

words fell, and there was another flash of lightning, this time it fell straight down On King Rui, he spat out a mouthful of blood before he rolled off the altar.

The officers and soldiers of the common people who watched this short scene were stunned. Although everyone feared and believed in the gods, who had ever seen the gods, but what else could it be if such a miraculous situation was not the gods?

"God really manifested..."

"The little snake in the quagmire? Its heart is not right, its spirit is unclean, and the gods scolded Rui Wang like this? Rui Wang is always good at doing virtues, can't you..."

"Who knows, the gods have said this and can still have it. Fake?"

"That's right, maybe King Rui's usual clothes are not a good thing in the back, otherwise why would the gods thunder at him..."

"Yes, there are gods who raise their heads three feet, how can it be hidden from God? , this time it has suffered..."

"..." The

people were talking a lot, the courtiers were also full of horror, and General Long didn't know what to say.

Even if I expected the sacrifice to be unsuccessful, I could forcefully seize the throne, but I didn't expect that the real God is obviously spirit, and he is thundering at King Rui. God is here, who dares to mess around?

General Long looked back and saw the officers and soldiers who were also horrified and timid, and their faces were a little ugly.

The courtiers who stood on Emperor Tianchen's side had a happy expression on their faces, and secretly said in their hearts: Good thing you, King Rui, don't know what's wrong, and you don't even look at yourself, and you dare to sacrifice. Except Your Majesty, who in this world dares to be serious about dragons, and their brains will be destroyed. Donkey kick it!

"Your Majesty, for the sake of the people of the world, please come to the stage and ask for an decree..." The

minister reacted and hurriedly urged Emperor Tianchen.

Emperor Tianchen didn't shirk this time, nodded, glanced up at the sky, a pampering smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and then he walked up to the altar step by step.

Unlike King Rui's handsome appearance, Emperor Tianchen's appearance is not only handsome, but also more stern. When he is not smiling, he has a majestic color. In addition, he is tall and has been on the throne for a long time. comparable.

When the people saw the emperor appearing, they were immediately stunned by this kind of aura. They covered their mouths and were shocked. This is the real emperor, the emperor who is not angry and arrogant. , Dragon and snake really are completely different concepts!

Here, when Emperor Tianchen finished reciting the sacrificial text, Gu Bai cooperated with a golden light, and the sound of the blessing of the demon power reached everyone's ears.

"Emperor Tianchen is the real dragon of destiny. I have received the decree, and I will report it to the heavenly court. Within a month, the disaster of Wei will be relieved!"

After speaking, Gu Bai cast a spell to create auspiciousness.

Immediately, with the altar as the center, within a radius of ten miles, dead trees are in full bloom, hundreds of flowers are in full bloom, fish leap over the lake, and white cranes fly. "His Majesty

is the real Son of Dragon! He is the Son of Heaven recognized by the gods!

"

, With this true dragon, the state of Wei will surely be prosperous and peaceful in the future.

Everyone looked at Emperor Tianchen with full of admiration and respect. All doubts in the past disappeared at this moment. As for King Rui, who was struck by lightning just now, everyone has already left behind.

For the next month, the entire Wei Kingdom fell into an unprecedented craze for gods.

Miracles of golden light appeared in all the disaster-stricken places, it began to rain in arid places, and the floodwaters that blocked the discharge were cleared overnight. In just one month, all the disasters passed.

Emperor Tianchen took back the scattered military power with absolute force, removed the foundation that King Rui had planned for several years, and issued orders to rebuild after the disaster, quickly regaining the hearts of the people.

And Gu Bai quickly returned to the Wei Kingdom's palace after solving the disaster of the Wei Kingdom. He was so flamboyantly exposed that he was easily targeted by some Taoist priests who were highly skilled and sought trouble. The only way to be safe is to stay by the side of Emperor Tianchen.

Not only can they use the dragon energy on Emperor Tianchen to cultivate, but those who are wise will not oppose an emperor who possesses the true energy of Zilong.

Because of the accidental transformation at the beginning, Gu Bai has always maintained two fluffy dog ​​ears after he transformed into an adult. If he wants to completely close his ears, he has to practice honestly for at least one or two hundred years.

This is really inconvenient to appear in front of people in this half-demon form, so he can only change into the appearance of a white dog to follow Emperor Tianchen at all times.

Due to the illusion of golden light in public at the banquet that day, the courtiers no longer dared to treat him as an ordinary puppy, and all feared him as a 'boy under the gods'.

Not only did he no longer discourage Emperor Tianchen from being special to him, but instead regarded him as a divine beast to protect the country, and they all advised Emperor Tianchen to worship him as a god.

Gu Bai didn't want to be placed on a high platform and be surrounded by people every day. He twisted the little white dog's body with great effort and jumped up and down in the hall to bark.

The task was completed, all the troubles were gone, and Gu Bai did not continue to practice. He did not seek the avenue of longevity. During the day, he turned into a puppy and stuck to Emperor Tianchen, and at night, he turned into a half-demon and slept on the emperor's dragon bed.

While there were not many concubines in the harem, Emperor Tianchen sent them out and rearranged them one after another on the grounds of thanking God for mercy on the people of Wei State and voluntarily clearing their hearts for life.

The ministers in the court objected to this, how could the first emperor have no concubine, not to mention that the Tianchen Emperor still has no children.

But no matter how the ministers remonstrated, Emperor Tianchen was determined, and in order to block the mouths of the ministers, he selected a child from the distant relatives of the royal family to personally train him as the heir.

When the people all over the world learned about this, they all praised with emotion, that Emperor Tianchen is the real Son of Heaven who truly serves the country and the people.

As the close eunuch chief of Emperor Tianchen, every time he heard everyone's sighs, he couldn't help covering his face.

What is pure heart and few desires, what is for the country and the people, His Majesty is simply for his beloved puppy demon, the moaning from the Qianqing Palace every night, it really makes him blushing as a eunuch!

......

This mission is because the original owner's body is a monster, and his lifespan is very long. Coupled with the close contact with Emperor Tianchen day and night, the dragon energy of the other party makes Gu Bai's cultivation base unable to suppress the growth at all.

When Emperor Tianchen reaches the end of his lifespan, he is already a big demon who can soar. At that time, he will have no problem living for thousands of years.

However, Gu Bai still broke his heart and returned to the starry sky at the moment when Emperor Tianchen closed his eyes. In a world without men, no matter how long he lived, it would be boring and lonely.

The starry sky is still the starry sky of the past, without any change, and the phantom of the mysterious master is still standing in the starry sky.

Before he could speak, Gu Bai felt that his soul seemed to be more solid. This time the strength of the increase was much more than before, which surprised him and asked subconsciously.

"My power..."

"The system you swallowed belongs to something outside the mission world, just like you, so after you absorb it, those powers will go directly to your soul...

" Ying explained, "So if you encounter something that is beyond the rules of the world in the future, you can devour it for your own use. The stronger your soul, the more advantage you will have in the mission world."

"I see." Gu Bai Happy face.

"Well, do you need to rest for a while?..." The mysterious man was very patient, his voice was a little softer than before, and his eyes were no longer cold.

"No, I want to enter the mission immediately."

Gu Bai was still eager to enter the mission world.

The mysterious man paused, as if he wanted to talk to him, but he endured it and nodded in agreement, that's all, don't be in a hurry at this time, they will meet in the mission world anyway.

After watching Gu Bai's soul enter the mission world, the mysterious man reluctantly disappeared into the starry sky.