Chapter 79

The guards were sent back, and when the private room was closed and only himself and Gu Bai were left, Xue Han did not rush to ask him how to detoxify, but first handed him a glass of wine.

"Thank you..."

Gu Bai took it after a moment, thanked him and drank it, without doubt or precaution.

He wasn't afraid that Xue Han would give him medicine. Although this 'Prince Yu' was famous, he wasn't the kind of person who did such a dirty thing. On the contrary, he really hoped that a man would be a little less dirty.

Xue Han is a master who can enjoy it. Even at the tea garden outside the palace, he also brought imperial wine with him. The wine that has been warmed by boiling water tastes very delicious.

Gu Bai squinted his eyes slightly after drinking. Men like to drink, especially spirits. After getting along with so many worlds, he also got into the habit of some good wine. This wine is not bad.

Glancing at Xue Han, who had been staring at him, he stuck out his tongue and licked his lips before he put down the wine glass and said sternly.

"My lord, there are really few people in the world who can solve your poison, but Rong Yi has a way to cure you, as long as you do Rong Yi a favor..."

"What is it?"

Xue Han seemed to be listening, but in fact he was not there. In this state, his eyes were fixed on Gu Bai's movements of licking his lips.

Seeing that pink tongue licking her lips is very attractive, and I can't help but wiggle my Adam's apple a few times and feel agitated, and there is a sudden reaction somewhere that has never been moving...

But he is always happy and angry. It's not visible, if you don't look carefully, you can't find it at all, and there is a table in the middle, but Gu Bai didn't find this strange.

He was really excited when he saw a man for the first time today, but he didn't forget his mission. I have to say that every time a man has such a good identity, it really makes him feel sorry for himself if he doesn't hug his thighs.

Gu Bai looked at Xue Han and continued to hook up.

"My lord, what Rong Yi said next may be a little offensive and bold, but it's all true. I must be the one who knows your Majesty's body the most. There is no doubt that the battle for the throne of Daqi is about to begin. There are at least two dozen of them in size, and there are seven or eight of them who are capable. I wonder if there is a new emperor candidate in the heart of the prince?"

"So what? "

Xue Han's deep eyes can't see emotions.

However, Gu Bai instinctively felt his danger. Xue Han was more terrifying than the legend, but he didn't feel scared at all. A man is a sullen man. The more scary he looks, the better it is. hair.

The love from many worlds gave Gu Bai a kind of confidence like honey, he snickered in his heart, and continued to speak slowly.

"The prince is of course qualified to ascend to the throne, but Rong Yi believes that the throne is not a good thing for the prince. First of all, even if Rong Yi can detoxify the prince, because you have been poisoned for too long, if you want to take care of your body at least It will take five or six years, so if a body like the prince wants to ascend to the throne, I am afraid there will be obstacles..."

"Also, if the prince wants to ascend the throne, the current princes must be unwilling, and I am afraid there will be a battle at that time. Bloody trouble, of course, the prince is naturally not afraid of the military power, but the throne won by such a tough method will definitely be defiled by future generations..."

"The discussion of future generations comes from historical books, as long as he is the king of Japan. The historian has changed the historical records!"

Gu Bai said, and Xue Han's eyes flashed and he looked domineering.

Seeing his expression, Gu Bai reached out and picked up the jug on the table to pour him a glass of wine before continuing to laugh.

"What the lord said makes sense, but Rong Yi has a way to make both the lord's face and his face..."

"Speak!"

Xue Han picked up the wine on the table and took a sip.

"My lord, please help His Royal Highness to ascend to the throne!"

Gu Bai said slowly.

"As long as your lord is willing to help the third highness, Rong Yi will do his best to cure your poison, and the lord has military power, even if you can't ascend to the throne, you can still be the regent, and the power will be in the world. In this way, you can also He has the reputation of abdicating the throne and becoming a virtuous one, and among the princes, the third highness is the most kind and respectful to you. After ascending the throne, he will definitely respect your uncle, and his highness is the prince, which is more justifiable... After he finished speaking ,

Xue Han suddenly laughed loudly, and then stared at Gu Bai with dark eyes flashing dangerously.

"It turned out to be a long time ago, you are for the third kid..."

"I wonder what the prince thinks?"

Although Gu Bai is very confident, this time Xue Han is obviously not in the same style as before, and he has the potential to attack ghosts and animals. , This sinister gaze made his scalp tingle a bit.

However, as a person who does not have all kinds of lower limits on every mission, and all kinds of people who take risks and pretend to be forceful, Gu Bai's psychological quality is also very strong.

There was no panic and fear on his face, and he was holding a cool breeze and high cold, but in order to hide the emptiness in his heart, he picked up the wine on the table and drank a glass.

However, he didn't drink very often during this mission, and the amount of alcohol on the table was not good. The wine on the table was delicious, but the alcohol was strong. Therefore, after two glasses of strong wine, Gu Bai's cheeks turned slightly red.

Seeing this scene, Xue Han's pupils shrank on the opposite side, and the fingers on the wine glass were rubbing unconsciously. The action didn't feel like touching the surface of the cup, but rather sensational like enjoying a piece of smooth skin.

"I don't think so!" Xue Han suddenly laughed loudly and said, "This king thinks that no matter what you do, this king will suffer a lot..."

"Your life is more important..."

Gu Bai's smile was not afraid of death, and he must not lose his momentum against a person like Xue Han, not to mention that the negotiator is his own old attack, who is not afraid of death.

Xue Han paused for a while, then laughed again, his eyes sullen, "You are the most courageous person this king has ever met, and there is really no one in Daqi who dares to threaten this king..."

"That Rong Yi is honored to be the first one. ."

Gu Bai continued to raise his chin with a burning smile in his eyes.

It seemed to have a cold face, but Xue Han always felt that there was a vague sense in that gaze that I was a threat. Come on, come on, come and kill me.

But his still inexplicable heart was beating wildly because of his burning eyes, he stared at Gu Bai for a long time before squinting.

"Okay, you have the guts. It's not impossible for this king to help the third child to ascend to the throne. Apart from the fact that you have to cure the poison of this king before the third child ascends the throne, this king has one more condition..."

"What condition? Please say..."

Seeing that he was about to achieve his goal, Gu Bai was in a good mood, especially the man's hot gaze made him feel better.

Xue Han didn't rush to speak, but stood up and walked to Gu Bai's side, bent down and lowered his head to his ear, his warm breath hit Gu Bai's ear before he spoke in a low voice.

"The prosperous son in the past, Anling and Longyang. Yaoyao peach and plum blossoms are shining brightly... If Young Master Rong Yi is willing to be the king's Longyang Jun, this king will help the third child to sit on the throne."

Said, Xue Han stirred up Gu Bai's ink hair and sniffed it lightly on the tip of his nose. The faint fragrance made him feel very good.

What is the relationship between King Anling and Lord Longyang? A pair of good friends who have been around for thousands of years!

Xue Han's words were clear and clear, and Gu Bai was not allowed to misunderstand and express a meaning, which translated as: Beauty, I want to fuck you!

When he understood, the corners of Gu Bai's mouth couldn't help but want to smile.

The man is really his man, Jiang Shan is easy to change his nature and hard to change, no matter how deep and terrifying his appearance is in front of him, it shows its original shape in less than five minutes every time, so he can't help but tease.

But after laughing, Gu Bai immediately pulled back his hair and stood up three meters away from the man who was full of estrus.

"Your Highness, Rong Yi belongs to His Highness..."

"So what?"

Xue Han didn't care, everyone knew that Prince Yu was unrestrained, and even the emperor's favorite boy dared to blatantly ask for it, but he was a powerless waste. The beauty of the prince, he wants it, who dares to say no!

Hooking his lips and smiling, Xue Han suddenly stepped forward to restrain Gu Bai, put his arms around his waist from behind, clasped his hands on his belt, put his head on his shoulders, and stared at him playfully and ambiguous.

"What do you think of this king's proposal?" That's

great! Gu Bai nodded fiercely in his heart, but he quickly grabbed the evil claws that the man put on his belt, and tried to break free.

Not to mention the fact that he can't have contact with men for the time being in this mission plan, just because of the rumors that "Prince Yu is romantic, the backyard is beautiful like clouds", he absolutely can't take the initiative to send it to the door like before.

Gu Bai exerted force . Struggling, but since this body has not been practiced before, he struggled for a long time and did not break free from the confinement of the prince Xue Han, the general who held the military power. Instead, the friction aroused the interest of the man behind him.

Feeling that something was pressing against his butt, Gu Bai almost couldn't help turning his head and hugging the other person's head to take a bite. The most direct manifestation of the passion of love is to have the other person, but unfortunately it can't be done now.

"Your Highness, please respect yourself, otherwise don't blame Rong Yi for offending..."

Gu Bai took a deep breath and said with a dry throat.

"Oh, offended? How can you offend?"

Xue Han was in a very good mood, he smiled indifferently, opened his mouth ambiguous and took a bite on Gu Bai's neck, feeling that he trembled and was very satisfied.

The person in front of him is not as fragrant as other male pets. The faint fragrance is very comfortable and the body is soft. It is really hard to put it down. The most important thing is that this person actually makes him react...

Thinking, Xue Han squeezed Gu Bai's butt on a whim, and the next moment he felt a pain in his hand, and when he lowered his head, he saw a sharp dagger stained with his own blood.

"My lord, since Rong Yi dares to come to see you alone today, he is naturally prepared. The poison in your body will take two years to kill you, but Rong Yi's poison will turn you into blood in a quarter of an hour... If you don't believe me, the lord can give it a try." The

handsome young man raised the dagger in his hand, stretched out his tongue and licked the blood on the dagger, he was obviously cold, but his smile was extremely bewitching, as if he had come from hell. Hook people magic.

"My lord!" The

guard next to him exclaimed and drew his sword in his right hand, showing his murderous intent. Xue Han raised his hand to signal everyone to stay still, narrowed his eyes and stared at Gu Bai with a bloodthirsty smile.

"If you do this, aren't you afraid that this king will kill you?"

"I'm afraid, but Rong Yi believes that the life of a boy in Rong Yi is definitely not as valuable as your prince..."

Gu Bai grinned, as bright as the sun, so dazzling Dizzy.

Xue Han only felt his heartbeat speed up. Not only was he not resentful of being threatened, but he felt a kind of violent excitement that he had never felt before.

Taking a deep breath, he suppressed the agitation in his chest, took a sip from the bottle on the table, and the spilled wine fell on his strong and strong chest, indescribably uninhibited and domineering.

"Okay, you have the courage, your transaction, this king did with you, you detoxify this king, and this king helps the third to sit on the throne!" It's

just a throne, he is not rare, even if he doesn't ascend the throne, this big Qi is also his world, but it is the current beauty, he is more interested, it makes the blood boil.

"Thank you my lord, I offended you just now, but Rong Yi's knife is actually not poisonous..."

Gu Bai smiled, put away the dagger in his hand, and quickly turned around and ran away. man!

Xue Han was shocked by his last sentence, and then burst out laughing.

After he was far away, a counselor of a scholar in green next to him stepped forward.

"My lord, there are people like this around the prince. It seems that the prince should not be underestimated. Anyway, the lord's poison has already been... Let's do it or not..." As

he said, the scholar in blue cloth wiped his neck.

"It doesn't matter, he can't cure this king's poison, but he can cure this king's disease..."

Xue Han raised his hand and shook his head, a wicked smile on his handsome face.

"Congratulations, Your Highness!"

After hearing this, the Confucian scholar had a puzzled expression on his face, but when he saw the high rise between his crotch, he immediately folded his hands in surprise.

The author has something to say: Xiaobai (doubt): Hey, author, what's wrong with my man this time?

Author Jun (silence): ...