Chapter 6

The appearance of Nan Lichen created a wave of enthusiasm in the school in just a few days.

Although the teachers in this private aristocratic high school where Lu Rongqing studied were not only required to teach well, but also to apply for a job with good looks. There were many handsome and beautiful teachers in the school, but few of them could compare with Nan Lichen.

He has wide shoulders and narrow waist, slender limbs, and a well-proportioned figure. Not only is he outstanding in appearance, but his figure is also top-notch. He is so handsome in whatever clothes he wears.

Even a simple T-shirt and casual pants can vaguely outline the curves of his body, smooth and full of strength, gentle but not thin, impeccably handsome, and really a male god among male gods.

As long as it was his class, no one would ever skip class, and there would be many more classmates in the classroom who skipped classes and mixed in. In spare time, everyone even looked for opportunities to strike up a conversation with him.

However, he did not show any special favor to anyone, not even Gu Bai.

Gu Bai naturally knew that this was his trick. There was no need to worry about the hunt for a master of love. He was waiting for the opportunity, waiting for the best time to approach him...

Soon, after school that day, he received a call from Fu Zixuan. Ask him to have a meal, but his tone is extremely cold.

According to Fu Zixuan's character, he wouldn't take the initiative to invite him to dinner for no reason, so there must be something wrong with this dinner.

Gu Bai excitedly nodded and agreed on the phone, and then smiled indifferently, he wanted to see what the hell these people were up to!

Before leaving, he called Nie Qingcang. Recently, in order to reverse the bad impression of the original owner in Nie Qingcang's mind, he was very obedient and went home on time every day.

Although Nie Qingcang still had a fierce attitude towards him, the look in his eyes was not so disgusting anymore. He would take the initiative to chat with him during meals, and also took time to drop him off on the way to and from school, so he was an obedient and good brother. , If you don't go home on time, you will naturally have to report.

Nie Qingcang was in a meeting when he received Gu Bai's call, and he was not in a good mood. The staff did not do a good job of meeting his standards, and the conference room was cold.

He frowned when he heard the phone ringing and was teaching the employee a lesson. The secretary immediately ran outside to help him answer the call.

When Nie Qingcang was in a bad mood, he wouldn't answer anyone's phone calls, and important work calls were usually made on her mobile phone first to make an appointment.

Hearing Gu Bai's report on the other end of the phone, the secretary walked in and met Nie Qingcang's inquiring eyes and quickly explained, "Mr. Nie, your brother said that you don't need to pick him up after school..."

"Next time he calls, just call him directly. I..."

Hearing that it was Gu Bai, Nie Qingcang's frowning brows relaxed, and he felt a little better. Recently, Gu Bai's obedience and closeness made him very suitable, and he had already changed his mind three hundred and sixty degrees.

In the past, he ignored the teenager too much. The teenager was not the gloomy and unpleasant he thought at all, but the silence and the willfulness of the child. As long as he got along with him a lot, the teenager was actually very good. It felt good to have an obedient, obedient and dependent brother.

Signaling everyone to wait a moment, he took the phone and dialed back.

After the call was connected, a smile appeared on his face, and he said in a gentle tone, "What's the matter with Rong Qing?"

The gentle and cordial expression shocked all the employees in the conference room. Serious, always unsmiling, Mr. Nie would show such an expression? !

Here, Gu Bai on the other end of the phone was also a little surprised to receive a call from Nie Qingcang. The secretary answered the phone just now, and it seemed that the man should be very busy now.

He just reported it, no need to call him again. It seems that he will have to work hard to improve his impression in the future. Jin Tau is still worried about him, and he must be worried that he will run out and fool around again.

Thinking of this, Gu Bai took the phone and quickly explained.

"Brother, today my friend has a dinner date, don't worry, I'll be right back after dinner, I promise to be home before eight o'clock, did I disturb you just now?

" ..."

As soon as these words came out, the eyes of the employees in the conference room widened, isn't it important? Weren't we talking about problems with a multi-billion-dollar project just now? Boss!

Mr. Nie, who was stared at by everyone, didn't even give everyone a look, and continued to ask into the phone, "Friends for dinner? Which friend are you?"

"It's a classmate in the class, you don't know..."

Gu Bai was ambiguous After answering, he promised again and again that he would go home early in the evening before hanging up, but he didn't dare to tell Nie Qingcang that it was Fu Zixuan who was eating.

Nie Qingcang had already warned him severely before. If he was found out that he was still in contact with Fu Zixuan, he would definitely think that he was shameless and pestering others, and the previous impression would be over!

The smile on Nie Qingcang's face faded after being hung up on the news that he could not drop by the way to go home with his younger brother today.

I thought to myself that I really paid too little attention to Rong Qing, and I didn't even know what friends the other party had. I really wasn't a competent brother.

But thinking about Lu Rongqing's past, he frowned again, friend? What good friends could Rong Qing have before? But it's just a bunch of fox friends.

Thinking of this, Nie Qingcang suddenly became vigilant, then closed the documents on the table and stood up to give instructions.

"This is the end of today's meeting. I hope that on Wednesday morning, I can see a specific implementation plan on my desk. That's it, the meeting is over... Secretary Chen, help me with all the appointments tonight. Push it away, I have other things to do."

After speaking, Nie Qingcang hurriedly left the conference room, leaving behind a group of managers who had to work overtime on weekends.

************

On the other side, Gu Bai also went to the restaurant agreed with Fu Zixuan.

From the moment he received Fu Zixuan's call, he was thinking about Fu Zixuan's motive for asking him out.

According to Fu Zixuan's dislike of the original owner, he would never take the initiative to find the original owner easily, and there is no such part in the original plot.

Therefore, it is not difficult to guess that Fu Zixuan's appearance today was instigated by someone, and this instigator, except Wu Zhenzhen, has no one else.

Wu Zhenzhen encouraged Fu Zixuan to ask him out for what? Wouldn't it be a chance to give him this rival in love?

After thinking about it in his mind, Gu Bai dealt with Fu Zixuan in a calm manner, and then looked around the restaurant without a trace.

Finally, when I saw Nan Lichen's figure in the corner, I immediately understood.

Feeling Wu Zhenzhen is creating an opportunity for his capable subordinates to take advantage of it.

Although there was no Fu Zixuan's appointment to him in the original plot, at this time in the original plot, the original owner had been rejected by Fu Zixuan and was sad, and Nan Lichen entered the original owner's heart at this time.

Even if it is repeated again, Wu Zhenzhen still chooses the same method as in the plot.

That being the case, the plan that he will count on will be better implemented.

Gu Bai looked at everything and smiled lightly in his heart.

Since he was going to act, in order to pretend to be a little more like, during the meal, no matter how cold Fu Zixuan's face was or what he said, Gu Bai cooperated with his infatuated and sad little eyes to turn a young man who was emotionally hurt. Performed to the extreme.

Gu Bai acted very happily, but the man who had just arrived at the door saw this scene, and his head was almost smoking with anger.

It still hasn't changed! Then Lu Rongqing, who likes to play and find trouble, can be a ghost if he can be quiet and obedient.

Nie Qingcang gritted his teeth and thought bitterly, what to say about having a meal with friends, okay, it turns out that he came out to meet wild men!