Chapter 96

The accident happened so fast that no one reacted, and the archaeologist closest to the burial pit was the first to be pulled down.

"Ah, help, help me..."

In just a split second, the man's cry for help disappeared, and the scholar screamed and was eaten by the gushing bones.

When the others saw this scene, they all panicked and howled and ran away. When Han Lijun saw this, he protected Gu Bai behind him, and immediately raised his sword and led the soldiers forward to stop the rushing skeleton man.

Although they all usually use interstellar weapons such as mechas, their own kung fu is not weak. The ancient martial arts of the earth have been greatly developed in the interstellar space. . But no matter how powerful the soldiers are, the bones in the corpse pit are accumulated in tens of thousands, and they cannot be killed at all. Some unfortunate people are pulled out by the bones that take advantage of the loopholes, and they are swallowed up in a few words. But what is strange is that those skeleton ghosts did not dare to approach Gu Bai, as if they were afraid of him. "It's over, they're definitely dead..." Everyone on Xingwang saw this scene with a heavy heart. Those in the tomb are the talents of the empire, and there is General Han, who is the general who protects the empire. Now that the empire can reach such a position in the interstellar space, it is all thanks to the soldiers of General Han. At this moment, Gu Bai ran out from behind Han Lijun, quickly took out a water bottle filled with black dog blood, sprinkled it on the spot and drew it in a big circle, then sprinkled glutinous rice and shouted loudly. "Don't run around, these are grudge ghosts buried with them, they have no humanity anymore, they all come into this circle!" After speaking, Gu Bai didn't care whether everyone listened or not, he took out a long sword and jumped to Han Lijun's side to help him. To defend against the enemy, go down with a long sword with aura, and the bones and bones of the attack turn into fly ashes. Someone approaching the skeleton in the dog-blood circle that he just drew, also screamed and stepped back as if burned, not daring to approach.

Everyone was surprised to see this, and then reacted, no longer delay, and hurriedly scrambled to hide in the dog blood circle.

After all the scholars without force entered the protection circle, the remaining soldiers began to retreat slowly. They were all the best soldiers of the empire, and protecting the people of the empire had become their deep-rooted obsession.

After the rest of the people hid in the circle, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, staring at the grinning skeleton outside the circle and crying.

"I, I want to go back, how can there be ghosts in the world? Aren't they skeletons, why are they still eating people..."

Everyone's voices were trembling, except for special groups like Gu Bai and Nangong Xuan, almost the entire interstellar people They don't believe in these supernatural ghosts, but at this moment, the fact makes everyone have to believe it.

"Qiao, classmate Qiao, what are we going to do now?"

After a few words of lingering fears and mourning, everyone couldn't help but look at Gu Bai. Before, they thought Gu Bai was a stupid and troublesome nympho, but now they found out that they were blind. An old man.

How powerful is it to draw such a circle that I don't know what it is to resist those terrifying skeletons and ghosts? No one dared to look down on him now, and all regarded him as a life-saving straw. "I have already reminded you that this tomb is dangerous. It is normal to encounter ghosts. If you don't want to die, stop howling. There is definitely not only this female ghost in such a large tomb. If you want to live, listen to me. Set ten centimeters around the place where the dog's blood was sprinkled on me, and then wrap these ropes soaked in potion..." Gu Bai took out a few peach wood nails and a bundle of black ropes and stuffed them into the crowd. Dare to question again, obey obediently, but everyone is very scared, and their movements are very slow. Han Lijun signaled the soldiers to help, then firmly grasped Gu Bai's hand, and said softly, "They won't hurt you, right?" Gu Bai froze for a moment, then nodded, his serious expression disappeared, and turned into a clear smile, pointing at himself Forehead "The owner of the tomb allows me to come in." "Well..."

Han Lijun stretched out his hand to hold his face, bent down and kissed the flame trace on his forehead with a sigh of relief. He moved gently and cared for him. With the permission of the owner of the tomb, he was able to defend himself. Even if he was not there, he could go out safely.

He didn't say anything about this inner activity, but Gu Bai could feel it tacitly, as if something in the depths of his soul was being pulled, making him feel like he wanted to cry.

At this time, the soldiers also fixed all the peach wood nails along the circle. The skeletons surrounding the outside seemed to feel fear, but they did not retreat, but continued to surround themselves.

"Let's try to see if the communicator and personal terminal can reach the outside..." The

crowd looked at the densely packed skeletons and were so frightened that they couldn't help suggesting to ask for help from the outsiders again.

"It's useless, this place has been blocked by the formation, and the news can't get out. Even if people outside know it, there is no way to save us. If I'm not wrong, the person who set up the formation for this tomb is an extremely powerful person. The immortals from outside, even if people outside blow up this planet, this ancient tomb will not necessarily be destroyed..."

Everyone is an interstellar person, and they didn't understand the latter words at all, but the first two sentences did. Gu Bai was telling them a cruel fact of being trapped.

"Immortals? Immortals? How can there be immortals in the world?!" Nangongxuan retorted with a look of disbelief.

"There is no wonder in the world..."

Gu Bai was in no mood to explain to her, in fact, the situation at the moment was even worse and weirder than what he said.

From the energy of blocking the ancient tomb, he could see that the formation to protect the ancient tomb was indeed done by a decent cultivator or the like.

The layout of the ancient tomb is not affordable for ordinary people. There is a green dragon guarding the tomb, and there is water. This is clearly a good treasure in Fengshui. Coupled with some relief stone carvings along the way, this is indeed an emperor's tomb.

But what is strange is that the emperor in this tomb does not seem to be the real owner, especially the relief of the evil ghost at the entrance of the tomb, which is clearly a representative of darkness, but it is together with the protection formation of decent immortals.

Putting all these together is extremely contradictory, it is really hard to understand, and one has to guess what secrets are hidden in this tomb!

But before finding the secret, they had to survive first. Gu Bai frowned and looked at the increasingly dense Yin Qi around him.

Others also felt a strong yin qi. They didn't understand, but they felt that it was getting colder and colder, and the faint voice of the female ghost around them just now rang again.

"The concubine kindly wants you to come to our land of Huangquan to enjoy the blessings, but you are so ignorant of praise, then the strange concubine is angry!"

After speaking, everyone saw the skeletons scattered on the opposite side, and in the dim optical fiber, a dark red figure Come slowly.

When they got closer, everyone could see that it was a woman. She had her hair covered and the clothes of an ancient concubine on her body. She had a beautiful appearance, but her skin was pale and eerie.

As she approached, everyone only felt an inexplicable cold wind blowing flat, and they all shivered subconsciously, this is the ghostly spirit of Li Gui!

"It's been a long time since I've heard such delicious flesh and blood, hee hee hee hee..." The

female ghost laughed while saying that.

The next moment, with her laughter, her hair waved and attacked everyone like water snakes.

"Ah, it's coming in!"

The hair entered the circle like a living creature. Although it made a burning sound of 'Ziz' when it touched the black dog's blood on the ground, it did not resist the hair, causing everyone to retreat in terror. .

"Help me..."

A middle-aged man was suddenly entangled by the hair, and his body couldn't control it and dragged it out. In a blink of an eye, the man was dragged out, and the skeletons and bones rushed up excitedly. For a moment, it was convenient to turn into a bloody man. Bones.

The female ghost smiled and licked her lips, and continued to use her hair to drag people in. Everyone quickly took out knives and guns to resist, but it was useless.

"Admiral save me, Admiral Han save me..."

Nangongxuan was in a bad position and was caught in her hair all of a sudden. She was so frightened that she screamed in horror, because standing on Han Lijun's side, she immediately thought about it without thinking. Grab the opponent's arm tightly and pull him together.

Seeing this, everyone did not dare to approach, and all retreated. Only a few soldiers held knives to help cut the hair.

Gu Bai also reacted and immediately lucked out his spiritual power. He pinched a magic trick and hit the female ghost's hair. The hair immediately burned, and the female ghost screamed and retracted her hair.

"Ah, my hair, I'm going to eat you!" The

hair was burned, the female ghost screamed angrily, and the full head of hair was instantly activated, all attacking.

Nangong Xuan had just been let go, and before she could catch her breath, she saw the terrifying hair running over again, and without thinking, she grabbed a young scholar who was saving her, and pushed out to be taken away by the female ghost for her.

The person who was pushed out by her was eaten up by the skeleton before she even called for help. The screams made everyone feel more fearful.

Netizens on Xingwang were all shocked when they saw this scene. They never thought that she would pull the person next to her as a shield for her, and that person was still saving her just now!

"It's too much, how can she push her savior to death?!"

"Is this still our empire genius? She is a murderer at all! If she comes back, the king must exile her in the most interstellar environment. Only the vile prison planet can suffer!" The

star network was boiling, and the united interstellar people would never allow such selfish behavior to exist.

But at this moment, the situation of the ancient tomb is in danger, and the people inside don't care whether their current behavior will be reported by the smart camera. Everyone has only one thought in their minds, that is to save their lives. Unexpected things.

So when everyone saw that the hair did not dare to approach Gu Bai, they all rushed behind him, only Han Lijun stood in front of him.

No one could be caught, so the female ghost could only focus all her attention on Han Lijun, her black hair twisted into a strand, biting like a giant python.

Seeing that he was about to bite Han Lijun, Gu Bai pushed him away abruptly, and the female ghost's hair finally bit him.

In an instant, the blood flowing out of Gu Bai's body turned into flames and wrapped around the female ghost, burning her body, causing her to howl.

After the flames on her body were extinguished, the female ghost was no longer as vicious as before, her pale face showed fear and fear, and she hurriedly knelt down and kowtowed to Gu Bai and cried.

"Ah, Shangxian, spare your life, spare your life, concubine is wrong, concubine is not intentional, please forgive concubine, spare me, woo..."