Chapter 89

Time flew by, and a month passed quickly. The day to set off for the ancient tomb of the earth finally arrived. Gu Bai packed his things early and ran to the training ground of the Imperial Academy to gather.

This archaeological work is a grand event. When he arrived, not only the personnel participating in the archaeological work, but also representatives of the king and various nobles, as well as countless interstellar media were gathered on the training ground.

When Gu Bai walked to the group of students who followed the archaeology, no one greeted him, and everyone looked at him with a very contemptuous and disgusting expression.

Because the opportunity to follow and study as a student is rare this time, all the students who can come are squeezed in by virtue of their grades, but the original owner relies on relationships, and he is not a classmate of the archaeology department, so he will naturally be rejected by everyone.

And the fact that he likes Han Lijun is almost known to all interstellar people, because there is no suitor who goes to General Han's personal website every day to make a nauseous confession like him. An interstellar year does not stop every day.

Even if Admiral Han never paid attention to him, the website only publishes some official information without any interaction with idols. He is very happy to direct and act by himself. He occupies the headline comments on Admiral Han's website all the year round. He is a complete nympho. , or a male nympho!

Gu Bai ignored all the eyes from outside, closed his eyes without wasting a little cultivation time, and only opened his eyes abruptly when he felt an extremely familiar aura appear.

One hundred meters ahead, several men in military uniforms walked in neat steps, led by a handsome man of about twenty-five or sixteen years of age.

Of course, given the lifespan of an interstellar person, there is a big gap between their actual age and their appearance. No one knows how old General Han is.

But this is not important, what is important is that this man is really handsome, he is a very masculine, handsome as a god's knife, his body is full of charming hormones, and he is arrogant and cool.

"Aw, it's Admiral Han! The real person is even more handsome than the projection of the star network! He's so handsome!"

"Yes, yes, I'm going to be so handsome, why didn't I work hard to get into Imperial College? In this way, I can meet my male god, woohoo, God, please allow me to die once and come again..."

Xingwang and the scene were all boiling, and the serious archaeological departure ceremony forcibly turned into a group of fans' idol meeting Meetings and live shows.

This is Admiral Han, the youngest admiral in the empire. Not to mention force, just this face is not comparable to those old generals with beards and lazas. Don't be jealous, everyone is so handsome!

"Admiral Han, I love you!!!!"

Just when everyone was excited, an earth-shattering shout suddenly sounded at the scene.

Yes, it was indeed earth-shattering. The sound was so loud that it shook the lively crowd at once. Everyone quieted down and looked at the source of the sound. knew.

Han Lijun also looked over in a conditioned reflex, his eyes stagnated and his breathing quickened.

I saw a young boy about seventeen or eighteen years old standing at the end of the team of students.

His fair skin was like a flawless jade stone, exuding a lustrous luster, and his black eyes were brighter than the stars in the dark night.

At this moment, he is looking at him with a kind of eyes full of ardent love, with a kind of soul-stirring charm.

Han Lijun's heart felt like it was being hit hard, and he wanted to walk over and press someone into his arms.

Compared with his thoughts, Gu Bai acted faster, rushed out of the crowd, slammed onto him, and continued to shout excitedly.

"Admiral Han, I love you! I love you! I love you!!!"

Gu Bai was very excited, but he couldn't blame him for acting like a nympho. He will be affected by the original owner's character.

Coincidentally, the original owner this time was a big nympho, and with the little joy in my heart, when this emotion erupted, it was like the water of the Yellow River going out of control...

Although his movements are fluttering, it should be more accurate to hang. Due to his height, he hugged Han Lijun's neck and back feet with both hands, so he could not touch the ground. For convenience, he simply had two flexible legs. Directly to the opponent's waist.

This kind of contact, which hung tightly on Han Lijun's body like a koala, accidentally touched an important part of the other party.

As a result, the serious and serious General Han's body suddenly stiffened in place, and then the entire scene and the star network instantly boiled and exploded.

"God, who is he? Who is he?! He jumped on Admiral Han! Come and tell me it's not true! It must be my eyes!"

"No, no, no, it's true, Woohoo, he's not fluttering, he's hanging on my male god! Woohoo, I really want to replace him with me, let me kneel and lick my male god!"

"I know, he is that Qiao Qi! Admiral comment on the homepage, the big nympho who confesses to the male god every day! Ah ah ah, how can he hug my male god, who will pull him out and chop him to death!"

"Yes, drag this nympho out and chop it up! Die +1!"

"Drag out and hack to death +2!"

"Drag out and hack to death + 10086 interstellar years!"

Obviously, most of the interstellar netizens watching today's departure ceremony on the Internet are young and promising fans of General Han, Compared with serious archaeological work, everyone cares more about male gods. The cold and rigorous male gods belong to everyone, how can they be defiled by such a nympho!

The king also reacted, and his face was displeased. He was busy with things and didn't know that the original owner was a nympho.

But on such a high-level occasion, Gu Bai, a nympho like Gu Bai who screamed in public to suppress the audience and even threw himself at the admiral, was broadcast live in the whole interstellar space.

The dean of Imperial College couldn't help covering his face, and quickly asked the soldiers to deal with it. If he hadn't owed the Qiao family a favor, he would never have allowed a serious archaeological team to insert a nympho who ran after men!

The excited people didn't notice at all, how, as a nympho, he jumped over many defenses.

Even the wise General Han didn't arrive, but he had no brain to think about it at the moment. When Gu Bai hung on him, after being stiff for a few seconds, he naturally stretched out his hand and dragged the boy's ass.

And I pinched it unconsciously, the soft and elastic touch is really beautiful, and all my mind is attracted by this feeling.

So much so that when the soldiers came up to stop him, a smile appeared on his serious face, and he defended it.

"He's just too excited. The soldiers of the empire only deal with the enemy, and the people of the empire should be treated gently and kindly." After the

words were finished, the audience and the people on Xingwang were quiet for a while, and then they boiled again.

Because he doesn't show up often, everyone thinks that the Empire's General Han is a ruthless and arrogant iron man, but at this moment, it seems that General Han is so gentle!

The soldiers were also shocked by the change of face of the always serious general. Are their eyes dazzled, no strangers are allowed to enter on weekdays, where are the cold-blooded and ruthless generals...

No matter how excited everyone is, they can't affect Gu Bai's mood at the moment , He was still excited, so excited that he couldn't help himself.

This familiar aura is really his man, where is this for a mission, obviously he is here for vacation, maybe this kind of mission was deliberately chosen by a man, animal!

Sweetly pondered in his heart, Gu Bai hooked up happily and madly.

"Admiral Han, do you know how much I like you? You definitely don't know, but I'll let you know in the future, my heart is thumping for you right now, please allow me and you on this trip Would you like to ride in the same spaceship? Otherwise, I will definitely be tortured to death by a beating heart, please..."

Although this time it was the same itinerary, the students who followed the study were not qualified to ride in the same spaceship with the general, he said a little. I don't want to be separated from the man either. Since I saw it, he must stick to it firmly.

Gu Bai's wet eyes were bulging, and he tried his best to release two crystal clear tears. The crystal water droplets slipped down his cheeks and hung on the tip of his chin. The request was so pitiful that it was difficult for anyone to refuse.

In an instant, Xingwang exploded again.

"Ah, ah, Qiao Qi, this nympho, actually slaps her nose on her face. Don't think that the admiral is so approachable, and he actually speaks out the nasty love words on Xingwang in public. It's not ashamed!!!"

"Yes! The important thing is He's still hanging on my male god! My male god's chest is hard enough and hot enough to be immortal and want to die? Hoohooho! Come and pull him down quickly, and return my male god!"

"For Mao Ting When you go upstairs, you are so bloody, but...the last sentence is very agreeable, someone can pull this nympho away, and give me back my male god!"

All kinds of roars were swiped on the star network, and the people of the star were very emotional. Excited.

But fortunately, these are only available on Xingwang. Although the people on the scene were as excited as everyone else, considering the current situation, no one dared to act like a nympho like Gu Bai.

After all, it is now being broadcast live on the Interstellar Network, and His Majesty the King is there! Such a serious imperial departure ceremony turned into a confession meeting for small fans! what's the situation? !

The tens of thousands of people at the scene, as well as the eyes that counted in billions on Xingwang, all stared at the two, Gu Bai didn't realize it, and continued to look at the man with pleading eyes, his red lips pouted aggrievedly like a kiss. illusion.

Admiral Han, who was so tempted to be so arrogant, cool and handsome, almost couldn't help kissing him.

"I'm very sorry, according to the regulations, you can't board the military spaceship. The departure ceremony is about to start. You should go back to the team first." After the

words were finished, everyone finally laughed. This reaction is normal.

But the next moment, everyone was dumbfounded again, only to see the admiral rubbing the head of the nympho boy gently like honey, and smiled dotingly.

"However, you should be tolerant towards the people of the empire. This Admiral will never allow a lovely citizen to be tortured to death by a beating heart, little baby, tell me, what is your name, I'll look for it later You..."

Everyone: "..."

What about the tyrannical tyranny of the good general? !