Chapter 35

At the moment when everything happened, Fu Junli reacted after being stunned for a short time, and was 'returned' by the guard to sit down again.

At the following banquet, he began to lose his mind, looking at Lian Zhi who was playing the piano on the stage, and then at Gu Bai sitting next to Ji Changyin.

When the banquet was over, Ji Changyin approached Gu Bai and said, "I will send someone to take you into the palace tomorrow" before letting him go back with Fu Junli.

This time it was on the carriage again, and Gu Bai stared at that body exuding 'constant clipping, chaotic reasoning, sadness of separation. Don't be the general taste in your heart. 'Fu Junli, who had been separated for a long time, said after pondering for a while.

"Brother Junli, is the son who played the qin at the palace banquet just now the Lianzhi you said?"

Fu Junli nodded and did not speak, his face was pale, with a faint tinge of blue now, looking a little tired.

"It's no wonder that Brother Junli has been remembered for many years, he is really a peerless young master..."

Gu Bai kept his voice calm, his voice was soft, and then he continued with some worry.

"Yunxi should have congratulated Brother Junli for reuniting with the old man, but today, it seems that the young master has entered the backyard of His Royal Highness. I am afraid that Brother Junli and that son..."

Gu Bai did not say anything after that. Now it is obvious from the situation. Lian Zhi is now in the womb of the prince. If Fu Junli wants a beauty, he has to beg the prince. But is it so easy to want the beauty of the prince?

Fu Junli was noncommittal, a little annoyed in his heart.

But it wasn't because of Lian Zhi, but because of the scene at the palace banquet where Ji Changyin dragged Gu Bai drinking and chatting intimately, which made him feel a tumbling emotion in his chest more than seeing Lian Zhi shaking again.

He didn't talk about Lianzhi's topic, looked at Gu Bai worriedly and said, "Yunxi, when you left just now, what did the prince say to you..."

Gu Bai didn't expect that he would ask himself instead of Lianzhi. It seems that the multi-day strategy is very effective. In this case, the next game will be very fun.

"His Royal Highness said that tomorrow he wants to take me into the palace alone to accompany him to write poems and enjoy one or two..."

"No!" Fu Junli suddenly stopped, "Prince has always acted arrogantly, he treats you today... In short, you can't go tomorrow."

"But If Yunxi doesn't go, he will resist the decree, and it will affect the Fu family." Gu Bai showed a pure and comforting smile.

"Brother Junli, don't worry, His Royal Highness won't do anything to Yunxi, he just appreciates Yunxi's talent..."

After speaking, without waiting for Fu Junli to continue, he said again, "It's son Lianzhi, brother Junli. What are your plans?

Fu Junli paused, not knowing what to answer, his eyes were filled with thoughts and memories, and obviously the word "Lianzhi" appeared in his mind again.

Gu Bai looked at his expression, raised the corners of his lips shallowly, and said, " Brother Junli, don't worry, you and Master Lianzhi will eventually keep the clouds open and see the moonlight..." He will not disturb his thoughts.

Fu Junli loved Lianzhi because of his deep affection and beautiful sadness. It's just the regret caused by the past.

Now that Lian Zhi is back, this regret will disappear. If Fu Junli loves him deeply, then he must give the other party a more affectionate and beautiful sadness.

... ...

Early the next morning, Ji Changyin sent someone to pick up Gu Bai.

Master Fu watched the imperial carriage parked at the entrance of Fu's residence, and the mighty guards were waiting. When he glanced at it, he suddenly thought of something, and his heart was overjoyed.

He stared at the force and suppressed the joy in his heart and solemnly instructed, "Be careful when you arrive in the palace, you can do whatever the prince asks you to do, and don't disobey the prince's order, otherwise you will have your head beheaded!

Gu Bai nodded obediently and agreed, and when he got into the carriage, he put on a smile that couldn't wait. As

soon as we met, Gu Bai rushed up enthusiastically without waiting for Ji Changyin to say anything.

Riding on him, the slightly concave crotch seam was pressed against his hard, tender little hands clinging to his shoulders, and the bright red lips moved up to bite his lips, biting gently, tossing and sucking.

The tip of the tongue that twitched was so hot that the temptation made people want to hold him tightly in his arms and madly want him.

Ji Changyin's eyes turned red all of a sudden, "You are seducing me..."

"Then do you want to prostitute during the day?"

Gu Bai smiled evilly.

Ji Changyin took a deep breath before holding back the thought of killing him on the spot.

Although he had only known each other for a short time and had only met a few times, he had to admit that this young man had a strange charm that fascinated him.

Seeing his expression, Gu Bai smiled even more joyfully. He really liked the possessiveness of men, which would make his heart beat even more enthusiastically.

No longer teasing men, but he still rode on Ji Changyin and brought the words to the point.

"Ji Changyin, I want to borrow someone from you..."

Bold! Almost as soon as he called the man's name, cold sweat broke out on the forehead of the eunuch serving next to him. The young man was dying, and he dared to call the prince by his name.

But the next moment Ji Changyin's reaction made him sweat even more, and he saw a very happy expression on the man's face, looking at the young man, "Who do you want?"

"Lian Zhi..." Gu Bai narrowed his eyes and said, "I want you to Lianzhi gave it to Fu Junli!"

"Oh? That's a peerless beauty, it's a pity to give it to Fu Junli..."

Ji Changyin raised his eyebrows, his smile became more and more happy, the young man's request showed that he didn't like Fu Junli at all, he not worried.

Gu Bai glanced at his expression, couldn't help but muttered a word of vinegar again, and leaned closer.

"Isn't that what you wanted when you found Rong Lianzhi? Although it disrupted my original plan, now I have a better idea. I am playing a game, do you want to play?"

"What game?" Ji Changyin moved in his heart.

"Come here..."

Gu Bai pulled his head down and whispered a few words.

When it was over, Ji Changyin raised his head and stared at him, his eyes flashing with dark eyes, "You are playing with fire..."

"Because if you don't play with fire, Gu Bai will die." The

young man smiled lightly, in his clear and pure eyes Flickering with a monstrous light.

Ji Changyin's heart tightened, and he lowered his head and bit his lips suddenly, Gu Bai's demonic eyes turned into blurred joy with the kiss, and he responded enthusiastically, and the two immediately fell into a fiery entanglement.

After the kiss was over, Ji Changyin picked up the boy with red eyes and strode back to the bedroom...

......

Fu Junli didn't go out all day, staying in the mansion until the evening when he saw Gu Bai coming back.

Different from going out in the morning, the youth looked a little tired when he got off the carriage, his walking movements were a little unnatural, his clothes were a little loose, and the corners of his eyes had a hint of moist spring.

Fu Junli's heart tightened, and when he walked in and saw the messy marks on Gu Bai's neck, he grabbed his shoulder suddenly, his voice trembling.

"Yunxi, the prince, he treats you..."

Fu Junli's hand was very heavy, and it hurt Gu Bai a little when he grasped it. He wanted to struggle, but the first taste of Yunyu's body was very weak and weak at the moment, so he could only helplessly let the other party hold it. .

Glancing at his gaze, Gu Bai lowered his head, resisting the feeling of wanting to leave in his heart, leaned on Fu Junli and said nothing, letting him stare at the hickey on his neck to make up his mind.

When he felt that Fu Junli's hand on his shoulder was getting heavier and heavier, Gu Bai said in a low voice, "Brother Junli, I'm tired..."

Then he used the strength of milk to push the person away and stumbled away.

Fu Junli kept the posture of being pushed away and stood there, watching the back of his leaving, with the illusion of a pain in his heart.

From this day on, Gu Bai will be admitted to the palace every three or five times, and then every time he comes back, he will look weak and ravaged. After that, it will be accompanied by various rewards from the prince, and the business of the Fu family will increase. smoother.

Master Fu looked overjoyed, and Du Haitang obviously understood something. She was pale and wanted to ask her son in private, but she saw what Gu Bai was writing.

"Mother, why are you here all of a sudden..." Gu Bai's eyes dodged and quickly hid the poetry collection in his hands behind his back.

"What are you hiding, show your mother..." Seeing that his face was wrong, Du Haitang snatched what was in his hand.

Although she came from a humble background, she was literate. After opening the poetry collection and turning a few pages, tears suddenly flowed out and she hugged Gu Bai and cried.

"Uuu, my stupid son, why don't you learn to be so

stupid? Uuuu..." And Fu Junli's expression became more and more melancholy every day. Gu Bai also estimated that the atmosphere was almost brewing. The night before entering the palace again, I hugged him and cried silently for a while before whispering a word.

"Brother Junli, Young Master Lianzhi will be back soon..."

After he finished speaking, he ran away quickly, and Fu Junli stood there for a while, seeming to understand, and he didn't dare to think about the boy. What does the word mean.

It was not until the next night that the carriage returning home was not a teenager, but another figure he was familiar with, that he understood.

"His Royal Highness appreciates the talent of Young Master Du very much, and wants to keep Young Master Du in the palace for a long time... This is the beauty that His Highness gave to Young Master Fu..."

The eunuch spy who accompanied him explained his words in a snarky voice and left. , leaving Fu Junli standing there blankly.

"It's all your fault, it's all you! If it weren't for you, how could my son be so stupid, woo woo, see for yourself, it's all your fault, companions are like companion tigers, when will my son come back, woohoo... Du Haitang 's

cries suddenly sounded, and regardless of offending him, he had no place to stay and dragged him into Gu Bai's room, pulled out a book of poems and threw it on his face, crying and accusing.

"..."

Fu Junli picked up the poetry collection on the ground and flipped through it. After reading a few pages, the whole person suddenly stood in place as if he had lost his soul.