Chapter 14

Escaping from Nie Qingcang's hands, Gu Bai ran forward as if being chased by a ghost, not even daring to turn his head back, until he ran to a place where he felt safe before stopping to catch his breath.

He doesn't have time to talk to Nie Qingcang now. According to Nie Qingcang's bad temper, he can't figure it out for a while. He should do things first and then talk to the man slowly.

As for the idea of ​​running away directly after completing the task, Gu Bai had no idea at all. The Nie family was so powerful that he didn't think he could escape smoothly, and his plan still needed the help of Nie Qingcang's power.

After sorting out his emotions, Gu Bai first called the police, stabbed Nan Lichen out, and then immediately sent a text message to Wu Zhenzhen on Nan Lichen's mobile phone.

In order to make things more realistic, after doing all this, Gu Bai took out the medicine bottle he had found from Nan Lichen and glanced at it, and resolutely poured out two drops and drank it.

After throwing away the rest, he took his mobile phone to the police and reported an 'illegal assembly' den, and then stumbled into the corner of the park where he told Wu Zhenzhen...

After a while, Gu Bai heard footsteps coming from the quiet surroundings, and then he narrowed his eyes and saw four or five people walking towards this side. The leader was a beautiful young woman with sunglasses, and it was Wu Zhenzhen who hated Lu Rongqing to the bone. !

Even in the middle of the night when the surrounding light was poor, Gu Bai could vaguely see how grim the expression on Wu Zhenzhen's face, she walked up to him.

Seemingly still not at ease, Wu Zhenzhen checked Gu Bai first and found that he had indeed taken traditional Chinese medicine.

"Lu Rongqing, I originally wanted to make you happy for a few more days, but you don't know how to lift the bait. If that's the case, I'll just send you to hell. If you want to blame yourself, you're too stupid!

" He tied him up, lifted him, and threw him onto a van, while Gu Bai let them move without resisting.

Then the van started and stopped after a while, Gu Bai was forced into a remote building villa.

Compared with the quiet and remoteness outside the villa, the inside of the villa can be described as a riot of demons.

As soon as he entered, the first thing Gu Bai heard was the deafening sound of music, and then his slightly opened eyes were the colorful lights, and the crowd dancing and having fun.

The dancers with bumpy figures danced around the poles. Some people in the audience clapped and whistled. Some people jumped on the stage and danced with the dancers. Taking drugs, the scene is extremely chaotic.

Wu Zhenzhen seemed to be very familiar with this place. Many people greeted her when she entered the door, and some even teased "Yo, Miss Wu has brought a fun toy again?"

"This toy is not for you today..."

Wu Zhenzhen called out familiarly. Say hello.

Obviously, there are not a few people brought here by her, and she wants all those who have offended her in the past life to have the same fate as her.

However, Lu Rongqing is more unlucky. Because of his beautiful appearance, in the plot, after he was thrown here by Wu Zhenzhen, he was played very badly, and he was directly disabled and could not bear to commit suicide.

At this moment, Wu Zhenzhen let someone carry him, and instead of throwing him into the hall for the time being, she carried him up to the second floor, but she didn't want to punish him lightly and end it.

There are a lot of perverts at this kind of party. Those people in the hall are really 'normal'. If you want to kill Lu Rongqing completely, naturally you need those perverts with special hobbies...

Gu Bai guessed that the time police should It was almost there, and when Wu Zhenzhen threw him into a spacious room to find a special group of people to 'serve' him, she quickly got into the toilet and locked the door.

I don't know if I was too confident or underestimated him, but Wu Zhenzhen didn't put away his cell phone and other things.

After entering the toilet, in case the police came too late, Gu Bai threw off the rope and called Nie Qingcang after thinking about it.

"Hey? What do you want to do?!" After being separated from Nie Qingcang for only two hours, Nie Qingcang's anger obviously hadn't subsided, and his tone was very bad.

Gu Bai thought of the previous entanglement, and after a moment of helplessness, he said in a panicked tone, "Brother, save me..."

"Where are you? What happened?" Nie Qingcang's tone changed on the other end of the phone. tripping sound.

"I...I don't know, there are a lot of people here, they don't have clothes on, they still...do drugs, dance, uh, they give me something to eat, uh, I don't know what, well, it's so uncomfortable, it's so hot ..."

Gu Bai said in a panic, while calmly unbuttoning his clothes to breathe, he drank two drops of medicine in order to be realistic, it wasn't serious, but it wasn't too uncomfortable either.

After speaking, Nie Qingcang hung up the phone regardless of the worried voice on the other end of the phone.

Since Nie Qingcang could find the villa that Nan Lichen took him to today, he must be able to find it as well. He was sure that that bastard Nie Qingcang was not allowed to put a tracker or something in his phone. What a pervert!

Gu Bai thought for a while, then leaned against the toilet wall to rest and wait.

About ten minutes later, before Wu Zhenzhen came back, Gu Bai heard a commotion outside, accompanied by the screams of women and men, and the police shouting 'Don't move! Squat down! ' movement.

Then the toilet door was slammed, and Nie Qingcang's voice sounded outside, "Rong Qing, are you in there? Open the door, it's me..."

Gu Bai was overjoyed, opened the door quickly, and then walked out 'weakly' with tears in his eyes. Wang Wang stared at Nie Qingcang.

Seeing his flushed face and his disheveled appearance, Nie Qingcang's eyes turned red before striding over, taking off his jacket and wrapping Gu Bai tightly and leaving.

After getting into the car, Nie Qingcang scrutinized Gu Bai carefully, wishing he could just take off his clothes and check it, but considering that the boy in his arms was shaking all the time, he didn't dare to mess around.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, brother is here..." Nie Qingcang patted Gu Bai's back stiffly to comfort "Tell me, what happened? Why are you there? Are you disobedient and go out with those friends... "..."

"No, I don't, I don't know, I don't know..."

Gu Bai shook his head intermittently, leaning tightly against his chest, his body kept shaking, as if he was so scared that he couldn't even speak completely.

Secretary Chen in front turned his head and pushed his glasses, "Boss, the young master doesn't look like he went there. Look at his hands, there are traces of rope binding..."

Nie Qingcang looked down, and sure enough, Gu Bai's The arm is full of bruises tied with rope, this is a kidnapping!

With a gloomy face, after a few minutes of silence, he took out his mobile phone and made a call.

"Hey, Director Song? I'm Nie Qingcang. All the people caught in the bureau today will be held by me and don't let go... It doesn't matter, I'll take care of you when something goes wrong..." Hanging up the

phone, he He said to Secretary Chen, "Go back to the police station and show me now, let me check! I want to see who is so bold and dare to touch my Nie family!

" of.

Hearing this, Gu Bai breathed a sigh of relief, and he didn't need to do anything next, just leave it all to Nie Qingcang.

If he is left alone to deal with Wu Zhenzhen's chances of winning, there is little hope, and it is not easy to remove Wu Zhenzhen. After all, the Wu family still has some status. As long as the Wu family exists, then Wu Zhenzhen is still the eldest lady of the Wu family.

But it was different when it was replaced by Nie Qingcang. The business of the Nie family was able to do so much, not only because of the business acumen of the Nie family for several generations. Nie Qingcang's grandmother's family had a deep relationship with the government. Wu Home is nothing to the Nie family.

In the plot, if Lu Rongqing hadn't provoked the disgust of the Nie family and his son, he would not have been designed like that by Wu Zhenzhen, and the Nie family didn't give him any credit afterward.

At this moment, Lu Rongqing was not disgusted by the Nie family, Nie Qingcang would help him find Wu Zhenzhen!

Thinking that the task would be completed soon, he was waiting for the good news. Gu Bai leaned against Nie Qingcang and rubbed against him in a relaxed manner. The medicinal effect on his body had not yet subsided, and he felt a little uncomfortable and tired at the moment.

He couldn't help but scolded Wu Zhenzhen in his heart for the medicine that he didn't know where he got it from. The effect was so strong. Fortunately, he only took two drops.

And Nie Qingcang felt his movement, looked down at his slightly sweaty and flushed face, his heart softened a little... On the

other hand, the police also found the villa where Nan Lichen was. A lot of drugs were found inside.

Sitting in the police station, Nan Lichen looked at the 'evidence' on the table and his face turned completely white.

"It's not me, it's not mine!" Nan Lichen shook his head desperately in denial.

"We will investigate the specific matter, please tell me everything you know, where did these things come from, who is the contact person..." The police interrogated with a cold face.

"I said it's not me, there is no contact person!"

Nan Lichen shouted with a face, not to mention that he didn't do this kind of thing, even if he did, he couldn't easily admit it.

"It's not you, where did those things come from?!"

Nan Lichen's face was pale, his mind kept thinking, and it was in chaos.

These things appeared inexplicably where he lived, how did he know where they came from, and he never took anyone to that place on weekdays.

Nan Lichen shook his head, "I really don't know, I don't know..." The

interrogating police continued to sneer at him.

"I don't know? Tell you, Master Lu was also kidnapped last night. You were with him last night. This matter is very serious. It involves not only kidnapping, but also pornography, gambling, drugs, and even rape. You better know that The honest account, frank and lenient..."

"You, what did you say..."

Nan Lichen's face turned even paler, he remembered Gu Bai's cry for help before he passed out.

Kidnapping and rape? Could it be that Rong Qing was already...

It was Wu Zhenzhen, it should be Wu Zhenzhen!

"I'll explain..."

Nan Lichen let out a breath and lowered his head.