Chapter 39

This world is similar to the modern world where Gu Bai lived, but there is one difference. The development of game technology here is much more advanced.

Compared with the previous page games, the games here have entered the real simulation stage, and the general gameplay is similar to the previous computer online games.

But with advanced gaming helmets, the player's senses will be completely different, and there will be an immersive feeling.

"Xiu Xian Ji" is a very popular online game at the moment, and the content is similar to its name.

Just like in the novel, the levels in the game are divided into Qi Refinement, Foundation Establishment, Jin Dan, Nascent Soul, Spirit Transformation, Void Reduction, Integration, Mahayana, and refinement layer by layer.

Because the game helmet simulates the real scene, gamers are very enjoyable to play, and even feel the lightning strike every time they upgrade.

The game "Xiu Xian Ji" is adapted and designed based on the story of the novel, and it is divided into three races of human beings, demons and demons.

The original protagonist chose a human female character, nicknamed 'Shangguan Yu', which is very poetic, but unlike the nickname that sounds very beautiful and cold, the character he chose is very hot and beautiful in appearance...

Well, Gu Bai I have to admit that the original owner had no other intentions than to hook up with Tang Linyi. Although he was speechless, in order to respect the original owner, he decided to continue to use the game character created by the original owner himself.

It was summer vacation at the moment, and the original owner had plenty of time in his freshman year. In the past, he would choose to travel and play around the world, but this time, in order to be able to get close to Tang Linyi on the Internet, he didn't go anywhere, and stayed all day long. Play games at home.

Since the original owner's grievances were derived from the game to reality, Gu Bai decided to start the mission strategy from the game.

After getting up and instructing the nanny not to disturb him, Gu Bai lay back on the bed and put on his helmet to enter the game.

Qing Yang's music sounded in his head, his eyes darkened, and when he opened his eyes again, he came to a very beautifully decorated cave.

In the whole scene, whether it is the moonstone on the wall of the cave, the hot spring, or the aroma in the air, it is very real, and it is impossible to see that all this is the world simulated by the game.

Gu Bai's first exposure to this kind of real simulation game was very novel.

It is no wonder that this game developer has just released a year, and it has swept the whole world, and its company has also become the world's top technology company. This technology is definitely a leap in technology!

This cave is the cave house of the original main game character. It can be carried around and has strong defense. Generally, it is impossible for a novice character to have such a cave when he just entered the game. Most of them are thatched cottages, which the original owner bought with his own money.

Before being hated by Tang Dahai, the original owner was very popular at home, and Tang Dahai gave him a lot of pocket money every month.

It can range from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands, which is more than giving the fucking pocket money. It can be seen how much Tang Dahai loves him. If there is no later incident, the original owner's life in this life can be said to be very comfortable, so He would be so unhappy after he died.

Leisurely looking around in the cave, Gu Bai quit the game when his curiosity was enough. He didn't plan to fight monsters and level up like everyone else, but was going to use the money to find someone to train him and his cultivation base. Hit it up.

For others, this kind of game may be obsessed, but for him, at most, it is enough to play it out of curiosity and not indulge in it.

Next, in addition to occasionally entering the game to get familiar with it, Gu Bai chose a low-level cheat book suitable for this modern practice from the practice books in his mind.

In addition to this mission in the game, he still has many dangers to deal with in reality. In order to avoid accidents, he must have a certain ability to protect himself.

Time flies by a month.

Because of the large amount of money thrown and the help of someone to train him, Gu Bai's game character was quickly upgraded, reaching the level of Jindan, and his alchemy skills were also lit up.

According to the original plot, Tang Zihao ran to join Tang Linyi's game gang as a nurse when his alchemy skills were bright.

But this time Gu Bai didn't plan to do it, and in real life he didn't let Tang Linyi know who his game character was, because Tang Linyi revealed the true identity of the original owner.

The original owner's wish didn't ask Tang Linyi to fall in love with him or anything. He wanted the opponent's enemies enough, so Gu Bai temporarily left him behind.

......

This day, after finishing training in real life, Gu Bai went back to his room after dinner, put on his helmet and re-entered the game, and found that his perspective had turned gray.

He didn't quit the game before leaving just now. This area is a safe area for quests. Generally, people won't take the initiative to attack people before leaving the safe area, so he chose to hang up and stay still.

But at this moment, the perspective has turned gray. Obviously, someone killed him while he was not online and violated the rules, and the murderer hadn't left yet, and was standing beside the corpse of his dead character and discussing happily.

"Wow, I lost so much top-quality equipment. I can't find it because of her cultivation. She should have bought it. This woman is really rich, let's hurry up and pick it up!"

"Will it be bad? You can't kill people in the safe zone..."

"Never mind, there's no one around right now, this guy was hanging up just now, let's go after picking up the equipment, who knows it's us, Xianxun, it's just a game, so Good equipment is not enough for us to live on for a month..."

"You are right, hee hee..." The

two characters are very pure-looking human characters, one is wearing green clothes, the other is wearing purple clothes, and the tops of their heads are flashing. Nicknames for 'Lvwu Meimei' and 'Ningbo Fairy'.

Gu Bai was so angry that someone killed his character unruly, but when he saw the nicknames of the two, he suddenly laughed.

It's really a good old saying, it's not that the enemies don't get together. He hasn't even gone to Song Xianxun to help the original owner settle accounts. This person has provoked himself first. If that's the case, then clean up first!

Make sure to pay attention, Gu Bai immediately used the resurrection pill to resurrect. This kind of pill is very expensive. It costs 10,000 spirit stones, and the actual price is 100 yuan per piece, which is rarely used by ordinary hanging silk players. Because it will resurrect itself in the safe zone.

The two were happily picking up the equipment he had dropped, and they didn't even notice that he was resurrected. Gu Bai got up and pulled out his weapon and whip, and slammed it towards the two of them.

A prompt sounded in the game: You killed Luwu Meimei! You killed Fairy Ningbo!

After killing the two of them, Gu Bai walked over to pick up the equipment that he had just dropped, and then picked up the things that the two of them had dropped together, which immediately made them anxious.

【Human Race】Lvwu Meimei: Hey, give us the things back! No killing in the safe zone!

[Human Race] Fairy Ningbo: Yes, quickly give us the things...

Song Xianxun's game character also shouted out in a hurry.

Gu Bai ignored them, but waited leisurely in front of the two corpses, and waited for the moment when the two of them were automatically resurrected on the spot, he waved the whip again without hesitation.

Suddenly, a prompt sounded again in the game: You killed Luwu Meimei! You killed Fairy Ningbo!

[Human Race] Lvwu Meimei: ...

[Human Race] Fairy Ningbo: ...

The two of them never thought that Gu Bai would be so damaged, and they deliberately stayed by their side and killed them again. This time they were not prepared, and they were killed directly After losing a layer of cultivation, he was so angry that he shouted in the world.

【World】Lvwu Meimei: Shangguan Yu, you stinky bitch, shameless killing people in the safe area, return our equipment quickly!

If you shout in the world, it means that players in the entire area can see the red letter appearing in the game sky and hear the sound.

Immediately, the attention of the players in the game was attracted, and the players who didn't know the inside story began to discuss how they despised Gu Bai for killing people in the safe area without abiding by the rules.

Gu Bai was funny, he wouldn't be as stupid as the original owner waiting to be wronged, and every time before completing the task, he would be more or less affected by the original owner's character, and Tang Zihao was an impulsive and simple character.

Therefore, he also bought a set of speakers without hesitation, and then began to speak in the world.

【World】Shangguanyu: Do you need a reason to kill you? When I hang up in the safe area and I'm not online, I want to sneakily kill me and lose my equipment, I deserve it!

Song Xianxun and her roommates and sisters would admit this and immediately refuted it.

[World] Fairy Ningbo: You are spitting blood! We will not do such shameless things!

Gu Bai smiled, opening his eyes to talk nonsense is quite a formidable thing, and continued to talk in the world.

[World] Shangguan Yu: Whoever spit out blood will understand in his heart! All the fellow Daoists in the world are listening. From now on, whoever hunts down Fairy Ningbo and Lvwu Meimei will take a photo as proof, and they will lose one thousand spiritual stones for one level, and ten thousand spiritual stones for one level! ! !

[World] Shangguan Yu: Chasing down Fairy Ningbo and Lvwu Meimei, take a photo as proof, drop a level of cultivation for a thousand spirit stones, and drop a level of cultivation for 10,000 spirit stones! ! !

Gu Bai has been repeating it several times in the world, not only the game sky keeps scrolling red letters, but all the players in the game are constantly ringing the voice of Gu Bai's pursuit order, and it is difficult not to pay attention.

Anyway, the Tang family has no shortage of money to play games, and the feeling of throwing money at it is cool!

Immediately, the game world in this district was boiling.

[Human Race] Fairy Rain: Chase and Kill! Long time no see!

[Human Race] Yao Meimei: Wow wow wow, lost a layer of cultivation to a thousand spiritual stones? Drop one level of cultivation to ten thousand spirit stones? ! ! The local tyrant sister asks for shelter!

[Human Race] Montenegro Old Demon: Who are Fairy Ningbo and Lvwu Meimei? I'm going to get the reward! !

Song Xianxun is still a very ordinary little character in the game now, unlike Tang Zihao's grievances and Tang Linyi's reasons for becoming famous in the game world.

Not everyone who plays games is rich, and there are not many games like Tang Zihao who spend money to play games. This kind of personal reward for chasing people is easier than killing old monsters.

Therefore, as soon as Gu Bai's killing order was issued, the game world became lively, and everyone was looking for Song Xianxun's game account to kill her to receive the reward.

When the two of Song Xianxun reacted here, before they could quit the game, they suddenly ushered in a group of K, and they were killed and dropped.

Song Xianxun was so wronged and angry that she could only go offline temporarily, but in the next few days, she and her roommates and sisters would be among the gamer group K who wanted to receive the reward as soon as they went online.

After you die, you go online and change places, and then you get hit by group K, you go offline when you die, you go back up, change places, you die again, and you get beaten up wherever you go! ! !

Although only the game character died, but with the real simulation of the helmet, she did not feel at all. Every time she died, she was electrocuted and injured once.

After going back and forth for several days, Song Xianxun was scared by the electric shock, and he no longer dared to enter the game under the nickname 'Ningbo Fairy', so he could only temporarily change his account and change his identity to start over.

She was so angry that she couldn't do anything about it. After all, the game helmet was a new one. The cheap one was several thousand, and the expensive one was tens of thousands. She spent several months of living expenses in order to play this game. It's a shame to play the game.

Gu Bai found that no one had sent him a photo of Song Xianxun's character for a few days, so he didn't care about her, anyway, there was time and opportunity to clean up this virgin bitch.

In the plot, the original owner was unwilling. In addition to wanting to speak well, he was actually very envious of Song Xianxun's scenery in the game, because he was not popular in real life, so he wanted to find satisfaction in the virtual world.

If you want to be satisfied in the game world, the original owner naturally wants to be the god of scenery.

However, the holographic online game "Xiu Xianzhuan" does not mean that you can become a great god by spending money. Of course, you can upgrade by spending money, but if you want to become a great god who recognizes the title of the game, you must complete some hidden tasks, or kill a great god player. .

Gu Bai doesn't want to kill a great player. Players who can become a great player are all masters of game operation, but it is not so easy to deal with.

So he can only do the hidden task honestly.